• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
The previous two are some of my favourite games of all time so this is one of the games due out this year that I've been looking forward to the most.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
It looks good and I like the other 2, but I just don't really care for it at the moment.I'll get it on a sale probably.
The mess with PC exclusivity is a big turn off too, just shitty.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
ounym.gif

CosmicSea

Alt account
Banned
Feb 5, 2019
I am on the fence, I liked the originals but the gameplay/gunplay and combat were not great for me. Hope it's a lot better here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
If Sekiro wasn't launching next month, I'd have grabbed it. Still hyped and interested for the reviews though.

KushalaDaora

Oct 27, 2017
Not going to be day one purchase, but 100% going to grab this some time this year.

My Duplet is ready.

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
I might be waiting for the inevitable redux instead. I'm neck deep in backlog.

I will definitely play this at one point.

BuBu Jenkins

Oct 27, 2017
played and enjoyed both of the previous games so I'm definitely going to get Exodus. it looks amazing and I couldn't care less if it's not on steam or not I'm getting it on PC no matter which storefront sells it.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
play those asap, can be bought for very cheap
i have them (bought on sale or gamepass? i forget). i briefly started last light, but all my gaming time has been stolen by Sea of Thieves lately. Seems like a series i can hop in with exodus then revisit the earlier games at a later time.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Has there been any Bone footage, or any confirmation that it runs at Native 4K on X?

If so I'll grab it on console since my PC can't quite pull this off

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
Waiting for impressions. I liked 2033 quite a bit, but Last Light felt like a bit too much of the same with some of the more interesting bits sanded down. Hearing that this one is more linear than I was originally anticipating has me cautious. Plus with the shenanigans surrounding the epic games store exclusivity, I'm very much in the "wait and see" camp.

If it ends up being a great game, one that's far less linear than the first two with gameplay improvements, quality AI and a meaty campaign, I'll probably still end up picking it up.

Nere

Dec 8, 2017
I was actually interested in it, but after the epic store thing I rather wait for it next year.

A.C. Slater

Oct 27, 2017
Day 1, hopefully. Need to finish my Claire B play through first. Will try and finish RE2 tomorrow...

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Never played the other two but Exodus looks good. Will probably just rent it from Redbox for a couple days.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Cautiously interested. I love the worlds of the first two games but really felt the gunplay was second rate. Tried both of them too.

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
The only single player FPS series left alive that isn't Metroid Prime. The stakes are here y'all, money talks

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
I was planning on pre-ordering it on Steam this month, but that's out the window now.

That isn't a jab specifically, it was really my plan.But it's fallen through now so I'll be waiting for it. I've made a personal decision not to support Epic's current handling of the PC space. However, I do look forward to playing Exodus someday, but I can wait for it.

Deleted member 4044

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Recently replayed both 2033 and Last Light and am pumped for this game. OT is coming on Monday. Embargo lifts on Wednesday.

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017
I'm excited for it but going to wait. Gonna be playing Crackdown 3 and Far Cry that weekend.

But I'm debating between an X1X or PS4 Pro and that seems like the perfect game to break that in

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
I'm hyped. Too many games to play that I've already bought so I'm not buying anything new until the summer at the earliest until I've gotten through more of my backlog. Since October I've completed 20 games,some of them platinumed and some of them their dlc so I'm making good progress on the backlog.

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
yes and it is the most impressive use of rtx we've seen yet

Did some searching too and found this same video lol. I can't believe I didn't know about this and I'm a huge fan of the series. It looks incredible, like a pretty huge difference between RT on and then off. Man Friday needs to happen now!!

Edit: Totally forgot Far Cry is the same day. I'm about to be busy for a while.

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking forward to it, but with my work schedule I more or less don't exist between Friday afternoon and Monday afternoon and then I have training on my days off. So It'll be awhile before I can finally get around to playing it.