• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MrBob

Oct 25, 2017
I pre ordered this on steam mainly so I can get some usage out of my Rtx card.

If it doesn't review well I'll just cancel my pre order and get it in 2020 on a discount.

Last edited:

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Last year I played the previous 2 games for the 1st time and loved them so I pre-ordered and will be there day 1. Going to spilt my playtime with Far Cry New Dawn which is also releasing that day.

Mitch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Beat 2033 last night and just finished Last Light. Both for the first time, after years of putting it off.

I'm officially hyped. I'll pull the trigger on a purchase once the bulk of reviews are out.

JustInsane

Oct 27, 2017
Want a huge fan of the first 2 but this game looks a lot more intriguing especially with more open world levels. I'll get it the first week if the reviews are amazing, if not I'll probably wait a bit until it's on sale or when I have nothing else to play.

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017
Really excited to get my hands on this game. Since I am super busy anyway, I will not get it until it is released on steam next year.

Hopefully by then all the patching and the DLC make it the best experience.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Metro games are slowly expanding their way towards being the open-world STALKER sequel games that I want.

Ranger Mode is amazing.

Vault Boy

Nov 2, 2017
Day 1 XB1X version. Also my most anticipated game of the year. I just hope they haven't made it a more "accessible" generic shooter.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
I'm hoping that Exodus can move the franchise into the 9 category for me. I liked the first 2 but they were 8s at best, just missing that little bit extra to make them top tier.

Dec 21, 2017
I'm excited to play it on Xbox One X. Probably will wait until the price goes down tho. Having way too much fun playing free games like Apex and Fortnite.

Ocean Bones

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
So. Hyped.

Took release day off work by accident too. Realised after I requested the days off that it was Metro day. So hell yeah.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Still working on finishing last year's big titles, but I'll pick it up as soon as I can. Maybe a month or two.

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
have always heard good things about this series but never played them (own both on steam), so not much on my end

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Decided not to keep my pre-order. There's other games coming out in the same time period, and I still have other games I want to play.

abracadaver

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I have it pre-ordered on Steam but I will refund it.

The whole Epic store shit really turned me off. Will come back in 2020 for 20€ or less

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand having the opportunity to buy and play it on Steam then passing it up because you're mad that it's not on Steam because you passed up your opportunity to buy it on Steam because you're mad that it's not on Steam because you passed up your opportunity to buy it on Steam... [looping forever]

I for one bought it on Steam and am cautiously optimistic.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
I think the game will be the culmination of 10 years work for the studio

Their Witcher 3 moment

Amen to this. I wish the Publisher dealings didn't overshadow what a moment 4A has worked so hard for. I think this game is going to be absolutely unbelievable - to widen the playable space, maintain the horror and also present incredible exploration- it's got me so hyped. Every trailer and developer diary they've put out has made me super excited about their game.

I can't wait.

DannyClash

Oct 25, 2017
Amen to this. I wish the Publisher dealings didn't overshadow what a moment 4A has worked so hard for. I think this game is going to be absolutely unbelievable - to widen the playable space, maintain the horror and also present incredible exploration- it's got me so hyped. Every trailer and developer diary they've put out has made me super excited about their game.

I can't wait.

I've followed the series from a far hearing great things, after the Exodus reveal my video game sense was tingling hard, so strongly was my sense tingling that I've finished 2033 and on my way with Last Light in preparation. I think Exodus will be the culmination of some great work paired with a strong long term plan/vision 4A had and likely a terrific game. Some reports on their culture have all enforced that it's all about the game.

bane833

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Hyped as hell. Loved the books and the two predecessors and this is going to be gorgeous in 4k.

Xclash

Oct 25, 2017
Metro Exodus is a small reason I have a 2080TI. Thoroughly enjoyed the first two games. However, the Epic nonsense has really soured my hype. Have it preordered on Steam but won't be playing it immediately anymore.

plié

Alt account
Banned
Jan 10, 2019
I am very much looking forward for this game, but I'll be only playing it once it hits a subscription service.

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
Always hyped but honestly RE2 has been on my mind for the last two weeks, and I still can't stop replaying or thinking about it.

It's crazy how a really good game can make you forget about everything else.

OléGunner

Oct 25, 2017
Airborne Aquarium
I played the redux games on PS4 and immediately loved the series as a whole, thanks to their atmosphere,gun mechanics and story.

I'm hyped for Exodus but don't know if I'm in day 1. I'm worried the open world stuff has impacted parts of Metro game design I love so I will wait on reviews and impressions from the outlets I trust.
Also DMC5 is around the corner so might have to save my cash for that instead.

Edit: also found this cool vid yesterday on the history of Metro 2033 for anyone interested

Last edited:

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
Was hyped like hell but after some of those epic trailers the game lost a ton of steam. It went by so fast, went from hype to meh over a fortnite. Unreal.

Decarb

Oct 27, 2017
Buying it day one on the Pro. I was not going to since Anthem was suppose to be my Feb game, but after that godawful demo my funds were diverted to Metro.

Elohim99

Banned
Jan 2, 2019
I love Metro and its way to depict apocalypse. I didn't know much about the series until the Redux versions released on PS4.

I'm curious about how Exodus looks on Pro. I heard that it runs at native 4k30 on X, it would be nice to have a 1080/60 mode too.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Loved the first two but this one doesn't really look visually appealing to me. Will play it eventually but when it's cheap enough for me to not mind if it disappoints.