• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Game is out in 6 days, who's excited, who's not? I know I'm waiting for reviews on this one, does anyone know when the review embargo is up?

Also, has anyone here played it yet and what were your thoughts? I know of the controversy so I get why the excitement may be dwindled a bit...

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Game is out in 6 days, who's excited, who's not? I know I'm waiting for reviews on this one, does anyone know when the review embargo is up?

Also, has anyone here played it yet and what were your thoughts? I know of the controversy so I get why the excitement may be dwindled a bit...
Embargo is Feb 13th at 7 am PST

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Probably snagging it. Only qualm I've had is that some early previews said enemies respawned too fast (and weren't always very bright). So hoping some light to to be shed on that aspect.

Bedameister

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I'm excited. Not day-1 hype but I will get it in the coming month. I'll try to replay Redux but my gaming schedule is very busy right now.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to this one. Pretty excited for it really. I loved Last Light, but I'm honestly not sure how far I played into 2033 Redux. Pretty sure it was far in, though.

I think in the past the Metro games (especially the first) were known for "jank." Hoping this one isn't and doesn't get stuck with that stigma.

gabdeg

Oct 26, 2017
🐝
I'm excited for it. The first two were great games and this one looks improved so far. Will get it next week.

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London
I'd be more excited if I didn't know that, like every other game like this, it will be far better to play it a few months from now when they've thoroughly patched it and, hopefully, implemented various quality of life improvements and features.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
the Metro games are "almost... but not quite there" with me. hopefully this will be the one but i'll have to hold off for now

daniel77733

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Super hyped. 10/10. Hoping GameStop does a 9PM EST release like they did with REmake2 so I can play Thursday night by 10PM. Easy game of the year contender. Expecting 90+ on open critic and an easy 9/10 minimum for me personally.

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Seriously though, it looks good and i hope it does well but i have a feeling its going to get swallowed up by Anthems release.

Khrol

Oct 28, 2017
Cautiously optimistic considering the past few Metro games. Exodus has looked and sounded great in previews though so I'm excited to see the reviews. Damn shame about the whole EGS thing as I'll likely skip it there since I'm not ready to invest in that storefront.

KiLAM

Jan 25, 2018
Played both games when they released back in 2010 and 2013. One of my favourite series and this is coming from someone who hates fps games.
Recently finished redux versions and am extremely hyped. Got gold edition preordered.

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
One of my most hyped games of this year, day one for me on Steam 6 days from now!

May 17, 2018
I'm alright.

First two games were good but I never thought "I need more of this" after finishing either of them, and the footage I've seen so far of Exodus has been as run-of-the-mill as you get.

Hope it's good for those excited for it, though.

Cliff Steele

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Think I'm going to buy it. Since I just sold off Kingdom Hearts 3 because it was not my cup of tea, and Anthem being a disappointment, and crackdown being lol... Effing crackdown, I need something to play in Feb. Metro looks awesome and I liked the first 2 games. Now I'm still torn on what platform to get it on.

emir

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have doubts about that open atmosphere, but of course it's day fucking one.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
I'm still not sure. This is one of those games that I should be more excited for, but I'm not really all that hyped. I'll probably like it and want to play it when it's out, but if it didn't come out until August it wouldn't phase me.

Metro 2033 was really good, but I got lost in one of Last Light's open stages and bored with it. This one looks good, but not $90 good.

Then again, I hardly game anymore.

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
Already purchased and I can't wait to play!! I'm hoping the Epic store has a preload of some sort but haven't seen anything yet.

Remo Williams

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 13, 2018
I'm somewhat excited, but due to its unfortunate release date, it will have to wait for a couple of months at least.

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was excited, loved the previous games. But after the epic game store bullshit I ain't buying it

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I loved Last Light, it was definitely my favorite SP campaign shooter of its generation. (it came out before DOOM and Titanfall 2)

But with the exclusivity thing, I haven't bothered downloading EGS yet. Just too lazy, and I've never played Fortnite so never had to use it before. Maybe I'll take the time to download and install EGS sometime, I dunno

Kalik

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I'm hyped!...I just finished a replay of Metro 2033 Redux and Last Light Redux...one of the better FPS shooters of the last decade...fantastic immersion...graphics on PC are always cutting edge...I'm expecting all that and more with Exodus...the people boycotting the game because of it not being on Steam are going to miss out

lapsu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Gonna buy the PS4 version day one. Have completed Metro 2033 twice and Metro Last Light four times, absolutely loved both games. Can't wait until 15th!

sinny

Oct 28, 2017
I had it preordered on Xbox, if it were on pc i wouldn't play it.

edit: and i really like both games