• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
It'll be my first Epic Launcher purchase much to my distaste, but it is what it is.

If the game is bad then Tim Sweeney check ya messages

JudgmentJay

Nov 14, 2017
Texas
Yeah I'm excited. I pre-ordered it on Steam as soon as the exclusivity deal was announced. The first two games are pretty great.

Ge0force

Self-requested ban.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Belgium
Maybe someone here can make the decision for me and help me choose.
I will get the game 100% but I don't know if I should go PC or PS4 Pro ?
I have a GTX 970 and an I5 - 4590. As long as I get 60fps/1080p at... medium maaaayyyybe some high settings, i think I'm good.

Unless you want to reward Deep Silver and Epic for their exclusivity deal, I'd say buy the ps4 version.

SirNinja

One Winged Slayer
I was fairly hyped for it, but I've learned to let patience prevail. Not buying it on Epic. Publishers need to realize that a bigger cut is meaningless if you're moving far fewer copies overall. Plus, by the time it hits Steam, it'll be fully patched and possibly cheaper. Win-win.

KrAzEd

Oct 27, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Played both remastered versions when they were released on Xbox. Really enjoyed them both, but exodus looks like a true AAA experience...CANT WAIT

Oct 27, 2017
Gonna be the best game this month but I only have enough money for one and I'm grabbing Anthem to play with friends, can't wait to pick it up later though.

Isee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Getting closer and closer to a AAA Stalker game with each release. Good Times

Was impression from the trailers too, BUT

78476a4ee7a8b5b1caf49zxj01.jpg

are you already playing? ;)

Deleted member 9327

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Haven't played Metro thus far, but I'm hyped for exodus thanks to its gorgeous trailers. Already got 1 & 2 via Game Pass and got the first novel. I'm fascinated by the Metro universe.

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to it. I really hope it's as bleak as the other games, they're relentlessly miserable and I love them.

Just finishing up Last Light for the nth time, did 2033 again a while back. They're great games, I'm intrigued to see how the semi open world feels.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
I wish this was released a month later. Apex legends has me hooked. Crackdown is on gamepass. My backlog is overflowing.

I Need to finish both metro games before I get into this.

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope digital foundry will do detailed raytracing analysis before release, I want to know if 2080Ti would be worth it.

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
Where's the staff post?
To the right of the listing of page numbers, took me a while to understand what they meant.

Mostly excited for the rtx support, adore the first two games but none of the footage I've seen seems to imply it has the world reactiveness of stalker and few open world games have detail like TW3 but we'll see in a few days. Got it on steam before it was removed.

Ruprit

Oct 25, 2017
MA
I was extremely excited for it and still am. But I wasn't going to buy it at launch because I'm planning on upgrading my PC and guaranteeing 1440p/60. With the exclusivity deal, I'll be waiting as I'm not a fan of Epic's methods.

Mar 29, 2018
To the right of the listing of page numbers, took me a while to understand what they meant.

Mostly excited for the rtx support, adore the first two games but none of the footage I've seen seems to imply it has the world reactiveness of stalker and few open world games have detail like TW3 but we'll see in a few days. Got it on steam before it was removed.
Wow, that's crazy. Thanks for the tip. I reckon the Staff Post button needs a minor redesign of reposition so it stands out a bit.

Oct 25, 2017
Still didn't play the previous ones, heard great things about the series though, and already own both anyway. I'll try to play at least 2033 this year. Which version is better on PC? Are the remasters good? I own both.

mangopositive

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Review embargo is up on my birthday. If it's great, I get a shitty launcher as a present. That I have to pay for.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was more excited prior to their Epic fiasco. So i bought it full price on steam before they took it down, meaning im refunding this if reviews arent glowing. I would have picked it up cheaper on another site otherwise. Im definitely more skeptical than excited right now.

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It comes out on my birthday and I am taking the day off to play it, so yes. Grabbing it on XB1X since my PC is a bit dusty (haven't upgraded anything in about 5 years, still on a 980) and I'm going through the previous Metros on XB1X since they were added to Game Pass.

disgraciau

Oct 27, 2017
Ibiza, Balearic Islands, Spain
Just read this on Steam game forums. Looks like we are not even getting pre-load.

ZYxLEj3.jpg

Ah well, I was going to download it on launch anyway. For my optic fiber it doesn't worth the time Steam takes to decrypt pre-load files.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This game was one of my main reasons for getting a Xbox One X, but I think I have too many games to play right now (especially so close to RE2). I'll probably get it during the summer, or maybe I'll take advantage of that Target buy 2, get 1 one free.

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
As much as I am a bit miffed about the Epic Store exclusivity, since I wanted all my Metro games in one convenient spot, I am still looking forward to the game. I love the Metro games.