• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cliff Steele

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Amazon. de says:

• Sprache: Englisch, Französisch, Deutsch, Italienisch, Russisch, Spanisch
  • Bildschirmtexte: Tschechisch, Englisch, Französisch, Deutsch, Italienisch, Polnisch, Russisch, Spanisch
  • Anleitung: Deutsch
So i guess it does.
That would be pretty great. Let's hope they don't do fake accents tho. Sounds horrible at the english VO of Last Light.

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Apparently Artyom is once again a mute moron in the game, while he speaks in loading screens and what not. And there are of course narrative scenes where characters tell you to speak to someone else, only you can't, or narrative scenes of intimacy with Anya, where all you can do is be a mute moron...

why do devs insist on this idiotic stupidity in their narrative-heavy games I will never understand..

Innuendo84

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Definitely! The redux versions are great remasters and 2033 is my favourite of the two. You'll probably enjoy Exodus more if you follow the (admittedly confusing) story and the improving gameplay.

And Redux is cheap, so by the time you get to Exodus it'll be cheaper!
Cheers. I pulled the trigger and bought the double pack on ps4, since it was ~$10.

Marble

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Does Exodus have a german dub?

Why would you want to ruin such an atmospheric game with (in my opinion) one of the most ugly languages in the history of mankind? Just turn on the subs or something.

I played the previous version in English, but I'll probably try Exodus using Russian first.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
Does Exodus have a german dub?

metroexoduslang1mj3b.jpg

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
That would be pretty great. Let's hope they don't do fake accents tho. Sounds horrible at the english VO of Last Light.

they will do "fake accents" 100%

Apparently Artyom is once again a mute moron in the game, while he speaks in loading screens and what not. And there are of course narrative scenes where characters tell you to speak to someone else, only you can't, or narrative scenes of intimacy with Anya, where all you can do is be a mute moron...

why do devs insist on this idiotic stupidity in their narrative-heavy games I will never understand..

i don´t need a babbling protagonist in a first person game

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i don´t need a babbling protagonist in a first person game
Me neither, because well written and well voiced protagonist isn't "babbling", and is much better than being mute while other characters expect me to speak (which is a situation that happens in Metro).

STALKER had the right idea, protagonist might have been nonvoiced, but could normally speak in simple dialogue trees.

Take5GiantSteps

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
I just realized that I have a three day weekend, and my girlfriend doesn't want to do anything this weekend. Fuck. Yes.

Oct 26, 2017

I agree with you, It's ok in games with minimal even if somewhat well done story (say, HL1) but already in HL2 where there were more npcs and they talked more, both to you and between them, it was super silly.

misho8723

Jan 7, 2018
Slovakia
Hmmmm... I was expecting to have the standard Ranger difficulty mode as a option in this new game
http:///Aggd.jpg

Like in the Redux version of previous games
Metro-Redux-Difficulty.jpg

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I agree with you, It's ok in games with minimal even if somewhat well done story (say, HL1) but already in HL2 where there were more npcs and they talked more, both to you and between them, it was super silly.
It is incredibly endlessly stupid. I just played Singularity, this forgotten shooter by Raven, and same thing. "We have a lot to discuss major! Come meet me so we can discuss!"

Proceeds to have monologues at you because all you can do is be a mute obeying moron who does what he is told

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really excited for Exodus. But I"m gunna be busy for the next 4 months so I wont buy it for a while