• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

WieDerrickWie

Jul 4, 2018
the other Metro games also had a relatively sluggish feel compared to say, Far Cry or Wolfenstein, there were even complaints about that back when 2033 released. i really think it is meant as a more "realistic" way of movement, sort of like Red Dead 2 also handled it.

Its nothing to do with trying to make you feel weighty, this problem isn't in the PC version. It's straight up an input delay and it's for buttons too, not just joystick movement.
It needs a patch and I'd be surprised if there isn't one to address it.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
Is there anything in particular I am supposed to do at "mutant lair" points of interest on the map? The ones with a bunch of four legged mutants and mounds on the ground?

Aeana

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in the second area and really loving the game. I'm playing on PC with the sensitivity fairly high, and while I definitely felt lag at first, I think I've gotten used to it since I don't notice anymore. Huge bummer that it's affecting so many though. :(

Oct 27, 2017
After playing with the sensitivity and DPI on my mouse it feels very responsive on PC. Great feel in shooting, and movement has good weight. It seems like the lag issues may be console specific.

Got my first CTD while at a workbench. And there's definitely some sub par writing (or translation?). But played quite a bit today and it is a fantastic game. Really nice sense of exploration while still being linear.

TheModestGun

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
same for me, im about halfway through hub one and im done, every firefight is a chore to a point where i was thinking to myself, why am i even playing this when something so fundamental is not even fun. once i see a patch and patch notes touch on something control or performance wise then i'll load it up again.

waste of money on consoles at current stage
Hmm I really don't know what this is all about. I'm playing on PC and I'm landing headshots left and right. The mouse feels immediate. The controller feels a little slower, but nothing I haven't dealt with in many other FPS.

Kraken3dfx

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
i am playing on Ranger Hardcore and i am in the second big hub area now, if the controls were completely broken i wouldn´t be there .-) but it has problems with the deadzone and the y-axis is slower than the x-axis, they have to patch this or provide sliders to adjust deadzone and axis movement. preset 2 is better than preset 1 for me, feels more precise.

you have enemies moving fast but you can see them from afar, sneaking slowly and taking shots...this is definitely not meant to be played as a fast paced shooter, he is slow because of the armor he wears and aiming is slow because the weapons are heavy. imo, it is meant to feel more heavy and tanky in comparison to other shooters.

Playing on Ranger as well on PC, and this is dead on. If you're running up to every enemy mob you see like a Wolfenstein or Call of Duty, this game is going to destroy you. It's not that game, and 2033 and Last Light weren't either. A majority of the time I'm slinking around in the shadows avoiding combat and shooting out or extinguishing lights to avoid being seen. This game is usually more like Thief than Far Cry.

Marble

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
I wasted 60 bucks on this game because not a single review touched on just how terrible the controls are and how bad the input lag is. It literally takes a full second for a button press to register and combined with the atrocious feel of the controls at least on ps4 pro, after 5 hours I just cannot play this game anymore. I cannot have fun if the most crucial aspect of a game (its controls) is so sluggish. RDR2 was slow on purpose, this is just borderline unplayable especially coming off buttery smooth BF5.

I really wish frame rates and tight controls played a bigger role in reviews. Such a promising game bogged down by Killzone 2 levels of bad controls.

Lol, a full second. If that's really the case, your controller, console or TV is broken.

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
Really like the Aurora Edition and the Amazon Exclusive 24 page Spartan Survival Guide is pretty cool too. Shame I'm working this weekend, so won't get much time to try it, plus I'm still playing RE2 at the moment. Looking forward to it, when I finally get around to playing though.

I didn't know about the Survival guide! Looks great! Bestbuy's collector's didn't have that, damn.

Playing on PS4 Pro and the loading times are ridiculous and I don't get why because the map is not that big. Anything related to traversing the map is painful and slow, I really dislike how slow the opening door animation is and the door close behind you, so you have to open it again when you get out of a room or house!.

Graphics are great and I appreciate the difficulty but so far the game is OK, nothing special.

I'm using an SSD & loading isn't bad to me. Idk, 8 seconds?

The little details in this game are amazing.

Reminds me of RDR2 and the material we've seen for The Last of Us: Part II.

I'm playing on my ultrawide monitor on ultra settings and it looks really nice.

It's definitely a visually appealing game!

Only just got to the train part so extremely early on but definitely find the lack of Arytom having a voice really annoying.

It is. But it's not a game-breaker for me. I guess I'm wrapped up in the visual details of the world & the overly dramatic banter of his friends. Being that he speaks during the loading screens, makes me wonder why they kept him silent. I hope the sequel allows him to speak, improving the narrative.

Initial impressions so far on the X: Easily one of the most beautiful, cinematic, and richly detailed games that I've ever played. In terms of atmosphere and gameplay, this reminds me of parts of Half Life 2, Modern Warfare, and Fallout 4, combined. NPC facial expressions can seem a little stiff at times but overall I think they look very good. Haven't noticed the sound mixing issues too much but I will say that dialogue can often sound somewhat muffled. And while I recognize the benefits of having a protagonist who can actually speak, I'm not that bothered by the omission of one in this game, which I think is mainly due, in part, to having played other games without voiced protagonists. If anything, not having a voiced protagonist feels strangely familiar and possibly even more relatable.

32172564367_3d46da79f3_o.png

46390875614_a056e1330e_o.png

46200726795_7816cfb3e6_o.png

46200729825_a19125da93_o.png

Awesome screens!

I don't know if it has been posted already, but sensitivity/control preset 2 with sensitivity maxed out eliminated the dead zone issue on PS4 pro for me almost completely.
Much better experience now, at least for me.

I haven't had issues crotch firing, but will try this for experimentation! Thank you!

i think many people don´t realize that this is a small, very passionate team...i am sure there will be fixes coming for the problems, they just need a little time, i don´t wanna know how hard they have been working on this game in the last years. this is far from a AAA mega studio with hundreds of people.

i really think what they´ve achieved here is nuts for the number of people working there...

maybe take a look at the making of for more insight:

""We are not trying to go for Games As Service or those new trends. We're still aiming for; this is what you guys asked for, we're gonna deliver"

Thanks, haven't seem these. Can't wait for the SP season pass DLC!

I am torn between English and Russian. Russian is so much better but man there's so much dialogue in this game that I'm missing during hectic moments it feels like because I can't keep up with it + sneak or fight, and I end up stopping to read too much.

I'm definitely applying the Russian voice track on my 2nd playthrough!

This is the most beautiful, unplayable game I've ever seen. The HDR coupled with the amazing graphics is on another level.

BUT, the controls are basically broken. The first real firefight in the train area was impossible. The default controls are insanely sluggish and the auto aim seems to be messed up too. My reticle was right on an enemy and the shots didn't register. The lag feels worse than Killzone 2! I tried multiple settings but it just feels like shit. Artyum also gets caught on shit in the environment like crazy and the sound is balanced poorly. Then there's the terrible footstep shuffle. Sounds like Happy Metro Feet.

If they fix the controls I see a great game here but as it stands, I can't believe it reviewed so well, and this is coming from someone who is enjoying Crackdown 3! leng jai , as usual, you were right.

On the PS4 Pro + Hardcore Ranger & 5 hours in. Controls are fine for me.

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
I think I'm at the final mission for the desert biome. I just can't agree with the complaints to gunplay, on PC it's it's really satisfying.

I just wish we get the same controller sensitivity on consoles as PC, I've never played an FPS this fucking slow and sluggish on PS4.

I don't know why developers keep treating console players like they are handicapped and can't aim for shit, I play Battlefield 4 on PS4 without aim assist and my sensitivity is insanely high, almost higher than my setting of Battlefield 3 on PC with KB/M.

I am not asking for Metro Exodus to be just like Apex Legends but at least give us the same fucking sensitivity as the PC version of the game.

Just because the developers fucking sucked with a controller doesn't mean we have to suffer as well.
I've seen people who are better with a controller than others with KB/M, and I am talking about shooters.

Metro Exodus's console port feels like it's done by some old ignorant idiots who didn't know shit about console gaming.

The max sensitivity on PS4 should be at least 10-20 times higher than what it is now.

Last edited:

Chasm of the Abyss

Alt-Account
Banned
Feb 15, 2019
UK
I can't believe it didnt review better. No issues with playability on a pc with 360 controller. Maybe its a console thing.

Well now you're just contradicting the other dude who said the 3rd hub was a linear level and nothing like the first one. Lol anyways i guess i shouldnt worry. Everyone's opinions seem all over the place.
He's wrong and I'm right 😂 The third map is a big straight line from the south to the north. Also boring.

Nothing like the first hub.

Second hub is open but dull and empty.

Not got to final hub yet.

WieDerrickWie

Jul 4, 2018
Lol, a full second. If that's really the case, your controller, console or TV is broken.
Many people are reporting this issue and there's videos documenting it. It isn't unique to one or two people, please don't try to dismiss it.
On my exact same setup Red Dead Redemption 2 and both Metro 2033 and Last Light are responsive. They still feel weighty without having a delay in the controls, even ignoring the 60fps of the Redux Metro games, Exodus controls way worse. It's absolutely an issue and not intentional.

Last edited:

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
Many people are reporting this issue and there's videos documenting it. It isn't unique to one or two people, please don't try to dismiss it.

Agreed, the game is beyond fucked on consoles.

The fans supported you day one and this is what they get? Seriously go fuck yourself 4A, fix your shit right now.

I can't believe I fucking paid 60 bucks for this unfinished buggy mess of a port, and to think I almost bought the collector's edition for it...

Last edited:

Marble

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
On my exact same setup Red Dead Redemption 2 and both Metro 2033 and Last Light are responsive. They still feel weighty without having a delay in the controls, even ignoring the 60fps of the Redux Metro games, Exodus controls way worse. It's absolutely an issue and not intentional.
Agreed, the game is beyond fucked on consoles.

The fans supported you day one and this is what they get? Seriously go fuck yourself 4A, fix your shit right now.

I can't believe I fucking paid 60 bucks for this unfinished buggy mess of a port, and to think I almost bought the collector's edition for it...

Guys, it's not a full second, don't be ridiculous. And if it is, than like I said: your controller, console or TV is broken. A full second delay is unplayable, literally. I'm almost at the end of the first open area and I'm having a blast. I sure as hell wouldn't be here if the controls had a second delay.

Show me one of those videos please.

Blade Wolf How many more negative comments are you gonna leave here. I think you made your point. I'm checking your post history and you've posted more than 20 negative comments here, and they're almost all the same. I stopped counting after 20. Go do some things that give you a positive feeling and wait for a patch or something.

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
Blade Wolf How many more negative comments are you gonna leave here. I think you made your point. I'm checking your post history and you've posted more than 20 negative comments here, and they're almost all the same. I stopped counting after 20. Go do some things that give you a positive feeling and wait for a patch or something.

I paid full price for this buggy mess, I'm not gonna stop bitching just because you don't want to hear it.
Listen, I want to like this game, I'm a Metro fan, but the fact this is what we get at launch is just plain insulting and unacceptable.

I'm not gonna be positive just for the sake of it, what do you think this is, Disneyland?
This game is full of issues on consoles, why should we be quiet about it just because you want some forced positivity?

I am not gonna stay quiet while I wait for them to fix this fucking product I paid for, that's what helpless sheeps do. Do I look like a sheep to you?

Last edited:

Marble

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
I paid full price for this buggy mess, I'm not gonna stop bitching just because you don't want to hear it.
Listen, I want to like this game, I'm a Metro fan, but the fact this is what we get at launch is just plain insulting and unacceptable.

I'm not gonna be positive just for the sake of it, what do you think this is, Disneyland?
This game is full of issues on consoles, why should we be quiet about it just because you want some forced positivity?

I'm not asking you to be positive, but coming to ERA everyday to post the same negative comment for 50 times doesn't help anybody. Just as it doesn't add anything when saying how much you like the graphics for 50 times. I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve? What is the point? I get that people share their opinions when they haven't yet. Just a snippet from on of your Metro Exodus post history pages. You're not helping anybody. I'm sure 4A is aware of the issues in the meantime and working their ass of for a patch.

fnbu9v.jpg

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
I'm not asking you to be positive, but coming to ERA everyday to post the same negative comment for 50 times doesn't help anybody. Just as it doesn't add anything when saying how much you like the graphics for 50 times. I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve? What is the point? I get that people share their opinions when they haven't yet. Just a snippet from on of your Metro Exodus post history pages. You're not helping anybody. I'm sure 4A is aware of the issues in the meantime and working their ass of for a patch.

fnbu9v.jpg

And yet when people keep posting the same ''wow the graphics are so amazing'' over and over again it's okay to you?

What do you mean ''what are you trying to achieve? What is the point?'' I paid for this shit and it's a buggy mess, I am angry, that's the point.

If anything this is my feedback, that feedback being ''Fix your fucking shit 4A, we are still waiting.''

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
I am just tired of costumers getting fucked in the ass by supporting a game day one, and I am sick of them being quiet about it.

Since when is releasing a buggy game day one okay? and since when is constantly bitching about it not okay?

Marble

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
And yet when people keep posting the same ''wow the graphics are so amazing'' over and over again it's okay to you?

What do you mean ''what are you trying to achieve? What is the point?'' I paid for this shit and it's a buggy mess, I am angry, that's the point.

If anything this is my feedback, that feedback being ''Fix your fucking shit 4A, we are still waiting.''

Which user has posted 50 times that the graphics are amazing? Please tell me.

Yes we already knew you are angry after your first post. That is my point. Feedback doesn't become any better if you post the same negative shit for over 50 times. Go reach out to the devs if you want to make a difference that much and got nothing better to do. Harass them on Twitter. Go on the the Deep Silver/4A forums, if they have.

And nobody is asking you to be quiet about it, but you're just not adding anything constructive to the conversation. It's also not okay to release a buggy game, nobody said that. Right now you're acting like a child screaming in the corner of a store because you dropped your lollypop. Not helpful at all.

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
Right now you're acting like a child screaming in the corner of a store because you dropped your lollypop. Not helpful at all.

Wrong analogy, in this case I bought the lollipop and the store owner dropped it and refuse to do anything about it, and it has been 3 days since it happened.

Should I just suck it up and deal with it?

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
I am really enjoying it so far, playing on my 2080ti @ custom 80% 4k resolution on ultra with DXR high, locked 60 and with HDR and Raytracing it is one of the best looking games I have ever played.

Not that far, just going through the first hub area right now, about 70% done it I guess.

Def noticed a lot of bugs but nothing game breaking, few NPCs sticking through walls, and sometimes when I kill people their toques stay in the air hahaha. just floating there

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
I am just tired of costumers getting fucked in the ass by supporting a game day one, and I am sick of them being quiet about it.

Since when is releasing a buggy game day one okay? and since when is constantly bitching about it not okay?

I agree that it's frustrating especially after experiencing games like RE2 remake that are just working on day 1.

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
I agree that it's frustrating especially after experiencing games like RE2 remake that are just working on day 1.

I agree, it's even more frustrating when you desperately want to play the game but just can't.

Metro is my jam, I was really excited about this.

All this bitching is because I really want to jump into it, but every time I do it's a bad experience of stuttering framerate, clunky sensitivity, sluggish control, broken sound design and buggy environment.

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
I agree, it's even more frustrating when you desperately want to play the game but just can't.

Metro is jam, I was really excited about this.

All this bitching of mine are because I really want to jump into it, but every time I do it's a bad experience of clunky sensitivity, sluggish control, broken sound design and buggy environment.

I do have the problem with sensitivity and dead zone issues on the PS4, it's a tad annoying that this happens in a shooter game.

I also have the very same issue on the Xbox version.

I'm finishing the game now because later in March/April will have tons of games to play (DMC,Days Gone & Sekiro

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
I do have the problem with sensitivity and dead zone issues on the PS4, it's a tad annoying that this happens in a shooter game.

I also have the very same issue on the Xbox version.

I'm finishing the game now because later in March/April will have tons of games to play (DMC,Days Gone & Sekiro

I'll probably come back to this after DMC5 and Sekiro.

My mistake for purchasing this day one, I shouldn't have trust these developers, RE2 lowered my alertness too much.

Lesson learned: Never buy western AAA games day one, with maybe the exception of Sony exclusives which are published by Japanese and have that Japanese polish to it.

Last edited:

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017

My mistake for purchasing this day one, I shouldn't have trust these developers, RE2 lowered my alertness too much.

Lesson learned: Never buy western AAA games day one, with maybe the exception of Sony exclusives which are published by Japanese and have that Japanese polish to it.

It has nothing to do with being Japanese. Basically 90% of high end first party games you can buy day one and not have many issues.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
So anyone tell me, I remember early on in the first open area you get to,

Like southeast from where your train is you come across a little "tower" (where you find the guitar at the top) there is a guy that is in a cage and two bandits are about to kill him, but you can stop them and after you untie him he mentions a "cache" hidden on the islet or whatever, WHERE is this cache? There's no new mark on my map or anything and he doesn't really tell you anything that can "pinpoint" it, he just mentions a cache with "sinful" technology that he can't use but you can and that's that, no location or marker for you to know where the heck it is, unless I missed something somehow.

Marble

Banned
Nov 27, 2017

Like southeast from where your train is you come across a little "tower" (where you find the guitar at the top) there is a guy that is in a cage and two bandits are about to kill him, but you can stop them and after you untie him he mentions a "cache" hidden on the islet or whatever, WHERE is this cache? There's no new mark on my map or anything and he doesn't really tell you anything that can "pinpoint" it, he just mentions a cache with "sinful" technology that he can't use but you can and that's that, no location or marker for you to know where the heck it is, unless I missed something somehow.

I don't remember this. I'm pretty sure I've covered the whole map. Maybe he means

The military bunker where Anna is in when she becomes missing?

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan

It's on the little island close to there, there is a building and the seawall goes from there, there is a couple buildings on it, one has a generator in it and you need to find gas to start it and then you can open the doors to the cache, i actually haven't found gas yet

it is 12 on this map:
https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/cor7ZypVrzakCG4qV5MV5E-650-80.jpg

edit: added map

Marble

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
It's on the little island close to there, there is a building and the seawall goes from there, there is a couple buildings on it, one has a generator in it and you need to find gas to start it and then you can open the doors to the cache, i actually haven't found gas yet

it is 12 on this map:
https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/cor7ZypVrzakCG4qV5MV5E-650-80.jpg

edit: added map

Yeah that's probably it. Forgot about that one. If you can't find the gas can:

It's outside on the other side of the spot where the generator is.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Game started to click once I'd left the first hub. Before that there's just too much exposition, poor tutorials for systems and it's a bit aimless. I was worried the hubs would cause the game to lose that tight focus of the first 2.

But It's actually quite brilliant. Spacious hubs, often with a vehicle and competent scavenging feels like a STALKER game. Then as part of the critical path, the game focuses down into almost 'dungeons' and the real Metro horror vibe shows through and interesting post apocalyptic stories can be told, with some horrifying imagery.

I'm at the end of hub 2 right now and I'm fully into the swing of it.

Dave

Oct 26, 2017
Huh, seems to be a lot of complaining in here, was going to trade a few games in and grab this...

Questions:

1) Is the so called input lag as bad as Rise of the Tomb Raider? That is my limit for unplayable, that game was a joke.

2) X or Pro? Pro is my main console and I'd preferably want to stream playing it, but is the X version extremely superior?

3) How slow is the beginning? Damn autism, I have no concentration to sit through a boring two hour intro doing sod all haha.

Thanks guys!

Marble

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Huh, seems to be a lot of complaining in here, was going to trade a few games in and grab this...

Questions:

1) Is the so called input lag as bad as Rise of the Tomb Raider? That is my limit for unplayable, that game was a joke.

2) X or Pro? Pro is my main console and I'd preferably want to stream playing it, but is the X version extremely superior?

3) How slow is the beginning? Damn autism, I have no concentration to sit through a boring two hour intro doing sod all haha.

Thanks guys!

1. Rise has inputlag? Never noticed it, so I guess this is unplayable for you.
2. You could just watch the Digital Foundry video. X has higher res, but also crushed blacks due to broken gamma (system problem). X also has a lot more freezes and crashes, judged on this thread. But that will most likely be patched out.
3. Subjective. I didn't find it slow. Some others did. Watch a walkthrough on YouTube?

Fiery Phoenix

Oct 26, 2017
I thought crushed blacks on XB1 were addressed long ago. Guess not.

Besides the above, most of the tech issues I've seen mentioned sound like nothing a patch or two won't solve.

Marble

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
I thought crushed blacks on XB1 were addressed long ago. Guess not.

Besides the above, most of the tech issues I've seen mentioned sound like nothing a patch or two won't solve.

No. Apparently they're still there in Metro Exodus and Crackdown 3.

Yeah, I assume most will be patched. I onder when. Has 4A already said anything on Twitter or something?

Wiseblood

Oct 28, 2017
Am I missing something with the heat vision upgrade for the night vision goggles? Is there a key (PC version) I'm suppose to be hitting?

Herbz

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No problem for me. I get 110 FPS average (around 45 low sometimes) on my 6600k oc''d at 4.5ghz, 970, 16gb ddr4 2400mhz, ssd, win10, and Gsync PC. on med settings. Gsync helps a lot I think.

Good game so far. Loving the metro vibe i got from the first and second game. This vibe is starting to feel STALKER a-like now that I'm in open world.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I played this just yesterday.

The cache is in the big hangar where you're going to find the passenger-carriage for the train.

Marble

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
I played this just yesterday.

The cache is in the big hangar where you're going to find the passenger-carriage for the train.

Why'd you think that? There's not a lot to find there. Just some supplies. I think it's the house with the gate that needs gas, like already's been answered?

Oct 27, 2017
NYC

4a isn't a Western dev, is it? Regardless, I would definitely Tweet them about these issues- lots of people are Waiting to play & that's not what anyone wants for a new release.

Tbf, most individuals judge a game with their eyes first & I don't think many have stated that Exodus isn't a visual showcase. Some of screens posted here are areas I've been to, but the perspective is different from where my character was & I still marvel at the graphics.

I hope a patch launches for you soon so you & many others can jump in!

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why'd you think that? There's not a lot to find there. Just some supplies. I think it's the house with the gate that needs gas, like already's been answered?

Oh shit my bad, i mixed them up. You're right. The key i was thinking about was given to you from another npc in a detention facility.

Take5GiantSteps

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
I'm really enjoying this game, still in Volga. Hoping a patch smoothes out the performance (PS4 Pro), but it's not the worst I've ever played.

Completely agree with complaints about the controller dead zone.

Chasm of the Abyss

Alt-Account
Banned
Feb 15, 2019
UK
My issue with the game isn't the broken controls, crashes and general lack of polish.

It's how the game has almost totally lost its identity.

Hub 1 felt like Metro/STALKER.

Hub 2 felt like RAGE.

Hub 3 feels like Far Cry.

It's just... another open(ish) world shooter now.

Take the game out of the metro, out of the dark, out of the cold and you lose so much of what makes it.

Unless hub 4 is mind blowing this is big contender for disappointment of the year already.