• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Metroid Prime Federation Force blast ball demo server is officially closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuromancer

Oct 27, 2017
This is why Games as a Service is a terrible idea. 100 years from now, no one is even going to know this game existed let alone be able to play it.

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017
I'm fine with Nintendo trying new things out with multiplayer, but this came at a time when Metroid fans only wanted a true Metroid game. Of course people would hate it. It felt like fans were being ignored and force fed something nobody asked for.

Oct 25, 2017
Were they shut off for the full game? The Blast Ball demo they released is what's being played in that video, not the full game.

nanskee

Oct 31, 2017
Nintendo give us Metroid Collection with federation force on switch please for the LOLs

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know if that Steel Diver online multiplayer game is still up? That was fun, I'd love a switch port of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.