pB9u4JT.jpg

EZtd1gi.jpg

IJBaAyh.jpg

qYOyyZ5.jpg

vlHrUoe.png

1BKXiAd.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9OQOJC1QII

INFORMATION:
Release Date: OUT NOW (Digital), Physical - Feb. 22 (NA)/Mar. 3 (EU/UK)
Price: $40 USD, £35 EUR
Install Size: 6.7GB
Genre: First Person Adventure/Shooter, Action, Metroidvania
Performance: 900p/60FPS (Docked), 612p/60FPS (Handheld)
Controls: Dual Stick, Pointer, Hybrid, Classic (GameCube) Supports GameCube Controller input
Difficulties: Casual, Normal, Veteran* (Veteran unlocked after first completion)
Accessibility: Color Blind modes, Subtitled Narration, HUD Customization

THE 2002 CLASSIC REBORN

Step into the boots of Samus Aran as you navigate the winding paths and interconnected environments of an alluring-yet-dangerous alien planet. Use powers like the iconic Morph Ball and Grapple Beam to revisit hard-to-reach areas and find a path forward.

With revamped graphics, sound, unlockable art, and updated control schemes, Samus' 3D platforming debut has reached greater heights. Calm and capable, Samus takes on this solo mission...but she is far from alone.

Explore the planet Tallon IV

Journey through the diverse biomes of planet Tallon IV as you uncover the Space Pirates' sinister experiments and gather information about the toxic substance that left the planet in ruin. Blast forward to your next objective or take time to stop and scan your surroundings and delve into the creatures and culture of Tallon IV. From the quiet stillness of the snowy Phendrana Drifts to the magma geysers of Magmoor Caverns, this alien planet introduces beautifully harsh landscapes and labyrinths.

Upgrade your arsenal

Use Samus' Arm Cannon and go head-to-head against otherworldly creatures, bolstered Space Pirates, and the energy-sapping Metroids. Backtrack through areas and pay close attention to your environment to solve puzzles and get more upgrades. You'll need the help of abilities like the Ice Beam, Missiles, and several visors to dispatch the alien threats lurking on Tallon IV.

Last edited:

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
For people that never played these, this is your goty

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Is it available yet? I need this NOW
Digitally yes:
www.nintendo.com

Metroid Prime™ Remastered for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy Metroid Prime™ Remastered and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.

Physically out later in 2 weeks (Feb 22) and like most people I am sitting here questioning WHICH DO I GET!!?

I am a physical only Switch gamer but I don't want to wait two fucking weeks to play this cause of my hype. I could just get both but still!

Ailanthium

Shinra Employee
Oct 27, 2017
I played this a bunch as a kid and never actually got around to finishing it. I'm not sure if I'll get it immediately, and I'll probably buy the physical, but it's pretty exciting.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Jealous of anyone who gets to play this for the first time ever today.

Truly a transformative experience.

£34.99 was an instant buy.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Maaan my fucking jaw hit the floor when they showed this, it looks so good, GOAT shadowdrop.

CerMakAlot

Feb 27, 2019
I haven't touched my Switch in forever, but this might make me dust it off.

Haven't played it since back in the day, but those are some fond memories.

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
Yeah, feels surreal, been waiting for this forever and now it's suddenly here.

hsojlightfoot

AVALANCHE
Apr 6, 2020
Been waiting so long whats a couple more weeks for that sweet physical version? I need all 3 to sit by 4 when it comes out finally.

Need that preorder link ASAP.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
I've already replayed this with prime hack on pc but if I hadn't I'd be all over this.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How did I miss that this was physical?

Also fuck, waiting 2 weeks hurts...

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
It looks amazing. I really hope we also get 2 and 3 at some point. These are all among my top favorite games ever.