• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
He doesn't have a case. He doesn't have arguments of any kind.

Don't get me wrong, I heavily dislike all the others, but Anaya and Meade are stomping him.

Zavala and Bronco are there just juggling balls like clowns. And López is like Don Quijote, if Don Quijote discovered that the giants are actually real.

Yeah he is a ghost. But it's also important to mention that the subject of the debate has been him and the gang bang all the other candidates are trying to give him.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah he is a ghost. But it's also important to mention that the subject of the debate has been him and the gang bang all the other candidates are trying to give him.

Oh I agree. They are piling up on him. But still he should be able to deflect and counter every attack. But he doesn't. He can't. He doesn't even try to counter a single one. He went there with an empty book.

You'd think that someone with his experience participating in presidencial elections would have the experience and the colmillo to counter the attacks.

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Oh I agree. They are piling up on him. But still he should be able to deflect and counter every attack. But he doesn't. He can't. He doesn't even try to counter a single one. He went there with an empty book.

You'd think that someone with his experience participating in presidencial elections would have the experience and the colmillo to counter the attacks.

I agree, I believe Anaya will be the "winner " of this circus

EchoChamber

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Even my dad who is an AMLO lover is saying that he's fucking it up.

Oct 25, 2017
Even my dad who is an AMLO lover is saying that he's fucking it up.

I find it very hard to give him points for anything today.

I agree, I believe Anaya will be the "winner " of this circus

Whoever wins, we lose.

What really grinded my gears is that Anaya asks López about Gordillo and Gómez Urrutia, and López not only avoids giving an answer to this super critical point, but only manages to remark "because I look towards the future".

What does that even have to do with what Anaya said?

BronzeWolf

Nov 3, 2017
Mexico
I think Anaya pretty much dominated this thing, which is what I am seeing on Aristegui.

AMLO with an easy win, somehow is fumbling towards the finishing line.

celigio

Oct 27, 2017
Monteranch
When is that debate?

ine.png

El_Mau

Oct 25, 2017
Well, that was boring.

I get your point, but his best strategy is to ignore them during most of the debate and answer the attacks right before the end of the debate, just like he did.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Well, that was boring.

I get your point, but his best strategy is to ignore them during most of the debate and answer the attacks right before the end of the debate, just like he did.

Yeah, honestly, attacking AMLO this time might not be the best strategy.

A good portion of Mexico has accepted his narrative that everyone is against him, so this type of behavior is just solidifying his position.

I doubt this debate is going to affect the polls for AMLO, though Anaya might get more points at the cost of Meade, heck, everyone is probably getting points from Meade.

Last edited:

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
Qué deprimente que entre uno de estos changos está nuestro próximo líder :( Pues como cada 6 años. No supero que el Bronco tenga su logo con un caballito, es verdaderamente un circo, lol.

Oct 25, 2017
I thought the American debates was the top of how funny a debate could get, but today was a total grand slam.

Anaya and Bronco the best, the rest bad. Anaya comes out the most benefited since Meade campaign is now dead.

AMLO is always bad everyday but today felt just outright bad planning from his team, feel like he is trying to be some sort of moderate but the time to do that was in 2006 and he blew it away, his shot to win the election is heavily based on the divide of the AnayaMeade vote...but after today Ricardo looks like the clear choice.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
One thing is unquestionable, AMLO is really the central point of all this. Every single candidate addressed him directly and called him out of every single crazy thing he has said. But I don't think it's a great idea for the other candidates, it feed this narrative that he's really against "la mafia del poder".

Qué deprimente que entre uno de estos changos está nuestro próximo líder :( Pues como cada 6 años. No supero que el Bronco tenga su logo con un caballito, es verdaderamente un circo, lol.

When I noticed, I was kinda taken back of it. In a sense, the found a way to put himself on his logo lol

As someone who lives in the border, I'm really interested in all topics from the next debate. Border security and immigration I feel could be really interesting to hear about

Oct 25, 2017
One thing is unquestionable, AMLO is really the central point of all this. Every single candidate addressed him directly and called him out of every single crazy thing he has said. But I don't think it's a great idea for the other candidates, it feed this narrative that he's really against "la mafia del poder".

I don't think it matters at all, AMLO is not a newcomer, he has basically been campaigning since the day he lost the election in 2012, people either love or hate AMLO, he is such a polarizing figure.

The other 4 guys attack AMLO because they need to convince the voters that hate AMLO(which is basically everyone that wont vote for him) to vote for them.

Guamu

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think it matters at all, AMLO is not a newcomer, he has basically been campaigning since the day he lost the election in 2006, people either love or hate AMLO, he is such a polarizing figure.

The other 4 guys attack AMLO because they need to convince the voters that hate AMLO(which is basically everyone that wont vote for him) to vote for them.

FTFY

Deleted member 8583

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, even if the PRI is not wining the next elections, with Peña they managed to get most of the things they wanted. Salinas even got his brother all his money and possessions back.

Deleted member 8583

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
At least that is going to be 3% more points for Anaya.

Sunday debate is going to be more interesting now, if Anaya can shorten the distance to 5 points he might have a chance.

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
Sólo espero que Peje sea tan corrupto y mañoso como creo que es, y que realmente no haga nada de lo que promete (como usualmente ocurre con los presidentes electos). En verdad que todos me parecen nefastos, pero Peje además de todo con trabajos puede hablar, lol. Es como si los mexicanos hubieramos visto como EU eligió a un mono naranja con un vocabulario de 300 palabras, y dijimos "detenme la cerveza" :P

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
Sólo espero que Peje sea tan corrupto y mañoso como creo que es, y que realmente no haga nada de lo que promete (como usualmente ocurre con los presidentes electos). En verdad que todos me parecen nefastos, pero Peje además de todo con trabajos puede hablar, lol. Es como si los mexicanos hubieramos visto como EU eligió a un mono naranja con un vocabulario de 300 palabras, y dijimos "detenme la cerveza" :P
Nah, al menos el Peje no tiene tendencias xenofóbicas.

EchoChamber

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Al menos el peje no da miedo al verlo :v

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017
Asumiendo que AMLO gane, y -cual promesa de campaña- en uno de los periodos (bianuales) de consulta presidencial le decimos dicen que va pa' fuera, ¿quién elige al nuevo presidente? ¿Sería el senado?

Es como si los mexicanos hubieramos visto como EU eligió a un mono naranja con un vocabulario de 300 palabras, y dijimos "detenme la cerveza" :P

Lo que más se asemeja a Trump es nuestro candidato norteño... "Bromp" (gracias, Tribunal Electoral).

EchoChamber

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Asumiendo que AMLO gane, y -cual promesa de campaña- en uno de los periodos (bianuales) de consulta presidencial le decimos dicen que va pa' fuera, ¿quién elige al nuevo presidente? ¿Sería el senado?

Lo que más se asemeja a Trump es nuestro candidato norteño... "Bromp" (gracias, Tribunal Electoral).

Realmente no se como se va a manejar eso de los periodos bi-anuales

Pero El tribunal electoral sabe que el pueblo necesitaba unos buenos momazos presidenciales y por eso está el bronco. :v

norealmx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
I am already getting ready to reply to my pro-Peje friendS "Ah! pero querian Peje" y "A que hora se disculpan?" EVERY SINGLE DAY....

Oct 25, 2017
I am already getting ready to reply to my pro-Peje friendS "Ah! pero querian Peje" y "A que hora se disculpan?" EVERY SINGLE DAY....

Me too. But you know they'll just make endless excuses.

Whenever you criticize their messiah, their default response is "Oh yeah? How about what the PRIAN did?".

No matter what happens, they will reply with "it would have been worse with any of the others".

I'm fully ready for 6 years of non stop disaster and bullshit.

norealmx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
Me too. But you know they'll just make endless excuses.

Whenever you criticize their messiah, their default response is "Oh yeah? How about what the PRIAN did?".

No matter what happens, they will reply with "it would have been worse with any of the others".

I'm fully ready for 6 years of non stop disaster and bullshit.

Already got an earful of that. The second oldest guy in the gang, he is just feed up, because he deals with today's youth every day.

He straight told me that the best he hopes is that el peje takes things so badly or so tyrannical the country just erupts into all-out war and the bad guys get killed in the process.

Oct 25, 2017
I lost my faith in the election system when PRI returned to Los Pinos. I always still vote, for my conscience.

In any case, AMLO is never going to happen.

I freakin hate that dumbass. But I'm not going to delude myself. He's going to win this time. Lots and lots of "give him a chance people" nowadays.

He's been absolutely destroyed in every single debate and interview. He always says he has "ideas" but he never explains how he would actually implement them. He always responds with his bullshit "we'll ask the people!" whenever he is asked HOW he will do the things he promises.

He's dumb and uneducated. His idea on how petroleum extraction works is so insane and ridiculously stupid that it blows my mind he's still ahead on the polls after spewing such obvious ignorance.

Margarita left (thank goodness). Anaya is currently under fire for his exorbitant salary. Meade is... Well... He's the old dinosaur and Bronco is... C'mon.

López will win this time. And I just hope our economy survives long enough for me to go apeshit on all of his supporters on my friend list.

norealmx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
I freakin hate that dumbass. But I'm not going to delude myself. He's going to win this time. Lots and lots of "give him a chance people" nowadays.

He's been absolutely destroyed in every single debate and interview. He always says he has "ideas" but he never explains how he would actually implement them. He always responds with his bullshit "we'll ask the people!" whenever he is asked HOW he will do the things he promises.

He's dumb and uneducated. His idea on how petroleum extraction works is so insane and ridiculously stupid that it blows my mind he's still ahead on the polls after spewing such obvious ignorance.

Margarita left (thank goodness). Anaya is currently under fire for his exorbitant salary. Meade is... Well... He's the old dinosaur and Bronco is... C'mon.

López will win this time. And I just hope our economy survives long enough for me to go apeshit on all of his supporters on my friend list.
I'm more worried about his followers, they are the worst of the political spectrum: violent, vengeful, filled with rage because "they have been denied", and entitled above all.

Talk with any pejista and if you don't agree with them two seconds in the conversation they immediately become violent and aggressive. Give any of the many reason for not voting for el peje and you can look forward to be doxxed and stalked by these "member of the people"

Deleted member 8583

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm more worried about his followers, they are the worst of the political spectrum: violent, vengeful, filled with rage because "they have been denied", and entitled above all.

Talk with any pejista and if you don't agree with them two seconds in the conversation they immediately become violent and aggressive. Give any of the many reason for not voting for el peje and you can look forward to be doxxed and stalked by these "member of the people"

Yeah, and this is the reason the logic of AMLO, of leading by example, just do not work. Not even his followers follow his "peace and love" example.

modoversus

Oct 25, 2017
México
When PRI won, did you guys also did this thing about criticizing PRI voters? Were you also worried about PRI followers? Same for PAN? Or is this just pure tribalism? Honest questions.