MexicoERA |OT| Bad hombres allowed

Oct 28, 2017
California
Went on a 2-week vacation to Mexico in June, to my parents hometown of Chapala, Jalisco.

Before my vacation, I hadn't been back to Mexico in 15 years so I was long overdue.

I had forgotten how much better the food tastes over there than it does here in the U.S. The rotisserie and grilled chicken and vanilla ice cream are bomb as fuck and even the packaged food like Doritos tasted better lol.

NarohDethan

Oct 27, 2017
Watching the events that unfolded on the past months around the world (specifically, the milkshake stuff with antifa), its funny how people are reacting the same way with the glitter stuff. The same downplaying tactics.

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017
So a news reporter got hit by a protestant and people are wondering whether or not the aggressor is an halcon.

The feed is on twitter. CW: violence.

Televator

Oct 25, 2017
Watching the events that unfolded on the past months around the world (specifically, the milkshake stuff with antifa), its funny how people are reacting the same way with the glitter stuff. The same downplaying tactics.
They’re tiny metallic razors. They can cut you, man. You can breathe it in and choke on your blood. People fighting back are the real terrorists, bro.

/s