• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017
I dunno. Except for wrinkles he looks a bit better than he used to

Even with the partisan agreement I still doubt the GN will bring safety back. Let's see ( it's always like this)

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do they still sell those cheap adult comics that always had someone getting killed or tortured on the cover along with a chick showing off her tits and asses?

modoversus

Oct 25, 2017
México
I hope they are ok :(

They have already been released. The administration has expressed concern.

"El Gobierno de México ha manifestado al de la República Bolivariana de Venezuela su preocupación y protesta por lo ocurrido en el Palacio de Miraflores hoy a Jorge Ramos y su equipo. Peniley Ramirez de Univisión nos acaba de comunicar que han sido liberados."

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017
I recall having seen another more tourist-friendly, but that one is uh, lol.

Edit: I totally missed this detail from the trailer.

Last edited:

Iva Demilcol

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Iwatodai Dorm
Yes, let's erase the ones that prevent us from doing even more stupidities:

Let's be honest here: they don't care about their salaries, they know they can block some of their stupid proposals and they don't like it.

Iva Demilcol

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Iwatodai Dorm
I wonder if people really wanted a new airport or this is just a sign of people not liking that it's their money what the government used to pay for the right to cancel that project; probably the second if you ask me.

Iva Demilcol

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Iwatodai Dorm
How can his approval go up if he hasnt done shit.

I'd say he's done a lot of things, most of them actually bad but the general perception is good because the administration is pushing some policies that gives money to their own supporters and because some of their other policies get interpreted as "they're fighting against the old regime". If the economy doesn't take off, people will start to question the new government; right now most people are still happy the PRI and the PAN are out of the presidency tho.

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it's worrisome that there's no short term economic growth plan (Nieto boasted about jerbs, but most of them are terribly paid; see the late NAFTA complains from CA and US). On one side of the polyhedral that is governance, It's still early to tell how those juvenile workshops are doing (IIRC some national supermarkets are already hiring them), and I heard some youngsters getting psyched about how are they going to get $$$ for attending HS or College. I think that should be earned based on the student's average like CONACYT does, but we all know this is nothing but a political move to install a new hegemony.

Welcome to Foxism 2.0, lol

Iva Demilcol

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Iwatodai Dorm
Yeah, it's worrisome that there's no short term economic growth plan (Nieto boasted about jerbs, but most of them are terribly paid; see the late NAFTA complains from CA and US). On one side of the polyhedral that is governance, It's still early to tell how those juvenile workshops are doing (IIRC some national supermarkets are already hiring them), and I heard some youngsters getting psyched about how are they going to get $$$ for attending HS or College. I think that should be earned based on the student's average like CONACYT does, but we all know this is nothing but a political move to install a new hegemony.

Welcome to Foxism 2.0, lol

It's actually worse imo:

Oct 27, 2017
At this point I think this administration is just throwing shit at the wall and see what sticks, then reverse their position on the unpopular stuff.

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017
Hm, in one day and S&P has lowered the rating of both Pemex and CFE. I insist that it wasn't good not to have a growth plan other than the oil plants.

EchoChamber

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Fortunately we have a state for human rights it's called CDMX.
images

Also I didn't know NarohDethan you live in the carnita asada state.