• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017
There isn't really much to talk about other than politics, in a politics heavy forum like here.

Let me post some dumb content, but I assure you everything will return as-if.

Putting the thread on spotlight (again) would help, I guess.

Iva Demilcol

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Iwatodai Dorm
They sure hate women, I'm not surprised.

At least wet got marriage equality in Nuevo Leon, but it literally had to be forced by the Supreme Court.

I read that they want to propose some sort of universal penal code so abortion could be legal in all states. The only problem could be that Morena would have to fight against their own conservative politicians. No I'm not joking, I posted in the previous page the opinions of this crazy lady that was nominated by the president to become part of the SCJN.

Good news regarding that though: Morena don't have the majority necessary to make it happen. It seems to me that the Senate will be the place where they can stop the craziest policies of the current administration: they did it with the GN and they are going to reject the candidacy of these three women tied to Morena.

Yes, the perfect attitude for friendly chat on a forum.

I'm sorry but I lost my patience for their attacks about 3 or 4 pages ago. They are welcome to discuss about everything they want but with arguments and actual evidence. You can read their previous posts in this thread and you'll see they don't come in here in good faith.

Oct 27, 2017
So apparently, this thing is some sort of revenge for forcing NL to accept marriage equality? No sources, just read that on Facebook and the timing is suspicious. It would be even worse if true.

Hm, I couldn't say. I haven't seen rumours like those or people complaining about the marriage thing. Bronco is an opportunist anyway, he just takes the side of has more popular support. It was kinda scary to see that a lot of people supported chopping off the hands of thieves lol

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Don't you love when your State reinforces the image it has on a national level?

Frente Nacional por la Familia mis huevos. Bunch of misogynist, all of them.

"Es un tema que va en beneficio de la familia y de las siguientes generaciones, pensamos que la única forma de defender los derechos humanos, es que haya humanos". https://www.milenio.com/politica/aprueban-en-congreso-de-nl-penalizacion-del-aborto

Holy shit.

I love my state but this fucking sucks.

I fucking hate Cuaresma I want tacos and I can't find taquerias open :(

Tacos de pescado son lo mejor para estas fechas :)

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017

usually it's the honeymoon period followed by disenchantment, but look at how the things have turned now (and back in 95)

modoversus

Oct 25, 2017
México