• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Guamu

Oct 27, 2017
Heyt, Mexico-ERA. What's your opinion on the way the new government is awarding contracts?

Oct 27, 2017
And Cultura Colectiva just got a guy exposed for raping a coworker, they do suck at their job no?

And La Jornada has been posting how awesome Alejandro Vega Gil was, so much for a leftist site lmao

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017
Is Slim really retiring for good? It seems that the NAIM cancellation really affected the concessions given to Grupo Carso.

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
One of the few good things Monterrey brought to the world.
This image is trending on Reddit at the moment.

iAlDZful.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
What's going on with people angry about the removal of a Twitter post by the Instituto de la Juventud de la CDMX where they had Joseph Goebbles as the 'father of the propaganda'. Lots of people crying censorship and horrible stuff about Sheinbaum.

Like, Jesus Christ. Stop watching Jordan Peterson or whoever you get your fucked up ideas.

Iva Demilcol

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Iwatodai Dorm
What's going on with people angry about the removal of a Twitter post by the Instituto de la Juventud de la CDMX where they had Joseph Goebbles as the 'father of the propaganda'. Lots of people crying censorship and horrible stuff about Sheinbaum.

Like, Jesus Christ. Stop watching Jordan Peterson or whoever you get your fucked up ideas.
But WE are the "Mexican Alt-right", right?

Next time my uncle insists that questioning their "programas sociales" is the equivalent of Nazis exterminating Jews in concentration camps, I'll bring this up.

A couple of weekends ago iirc I turned on the TV to watch Canal Once (something I do from time to time, particularly on weekdays) and there was a comedian spilling racist jokes about Spaniards. Some people on Twitter says that that TV program is trying to make fun of the people who criticize the current administration. While I understand the historical animosity against Spain, it saddens me to see the sorry state of the public media and how it really got worse due to the current administration.

I'm really tired of just finding bad news on my Twitter feed. Recently I started to follow more and more people involved in games hoping to get something positive out of it.

Oct 27, 2017
I didnt know that there is a Facebook page called 'Conservadores enojándose por cosas imaginarias que ellos mismos inventarion' and I'm losing it at my workplace lmao