• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
México
Are you planning to travel to México? Do you want to learn more about my country? Do you want recommendations for food, music? Do you have questions about our violence problems? Life style? Video games preferences?

Ask anything!

Last edited:

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
13226756_3.jpg

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
Are Mexicans Native Americans, except they never lost their land to Europeans?

IE what is Mexican heritage?

Who are you going to vote for president?

I'll probably go PAN, just because it's the less worse choice among them right now even tough I'm not into conservative politics but at least they're not totally crazy like American conservatives

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Are you planning to travel to México? Do you want to learn more about my country? Do you want recommendations for food, music? Do you have questions about our violence problems? Life style? Video games preferences?

Ask me anything!

Others might ask more interesting or entertaining questions, but I have to ask something you obviously do not have to answer if you don't want to.

Does the way that Trump and the GOP talk about you and your country affect your overall view of America or everyday Americans?

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
How big are the Shonen anime in Mexico? You know, Dragon Ball, Naruto, Captain Tsubasa etc

Heath V

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not a fan of wrestling, but my wife enjoys it. The wrestling scene is still pretty big, but not nearly as big as futbol (soccer). Wrestling is seen (unfortunately) as a low-class event.

Thank you for the reply! I was talking to a friend the other day, he was telling me how he used to go to local wrestling shows in Tijuana.