• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SlipperyMoose

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Lol this guy wanted to be in the limelight so bad and ended up exposing he is a pos too. Be careful what you wish for...

Oct 27, 2017
There was one poster here who was particularly aggressive and hostile about Avenatti being the only person who could beat Trump.

Not to single that one (unnamed) person out, but I do genuinely wonder how they feel now.

let's just get this out of the way:

raoox5kg9mr21.jpg

i can't

demondance

Oct 27, 2017
Things are still stupid and awful now but my god, were they so much more openly stupid and awful in the Trump years. From across the board. A golden age of snake oil sales. That man became president and the ensuing rush of emotions led to some comically obvious grifters getting their moment.

Euler007

Jan 10, 2018
I'm reminded of the scene in Office Space where they ask the lawyer at the BBQ about white collar resort prison.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe next time the media will reign in the fawning coverage of a guy they know nothing about.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Muller needs to be also jailed for failing the country. Yuck.
Maybe I missed something, and this is probably for another thread, but why do so many people have this sentiment? Did people expect him to be able to personally drag Trump out of the White House by his stupid hair? It was already known he couldn't indict a sitting President well before the report came out, and the report had tons of damming info in it.

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
He blocked me on twitter for a really mild joke about how he had professional and personal with bail conditions, after he provided some analysis on Jacob Wohl having most likely broken the terms of his bail. The thinnest skin.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
Maybe I missed something, and this is probably for another thread, but why do so many people have this sentiment? Did people expect him to be able to personally drag Trump out of the White House by his stupid hair? It was already known he couldn't indict a sitting President well before the report came out, and the report had tons of damming info in it.

It was a really dark time(of which we are only in a temporary reprieve). A lot of people were grasping at anything and expecting unrealistic outcomes.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
It was a really dark time(of which we are only in a temporary reprieve). A lot of people were grasping at anything and expecting unrealistic outcomes.
That makes sense, I just don't get all the "He failed, he's a traitor this country, he should be thrown in prison!" when he literally did what he was set to do in the first place, and even made the statement of "the report speaks for itself, and if we could say beyond reasonable doubt that he was innocent, we would have"

Congress did nothing.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
That makes sense, I just don't get all the "He failed, he's a traitor this country, he should be thrown in prison!" when he literally did what he was set to do in the first place, and even made the statement of "the report speaks for itself, and if we could say beyond reasonable doubt that he was innocent, we would have"

Congress did nothing.

Mueller was being unreasonably billed as some kind of savior and people are still pissed It didn't pan out like that.

I said all along we would need to vote him out, that the election was our only hope, so my expectations were in check.

Congress was never going to be a solution either. They never had the votes.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
2 years? Damn white collar crime gets a slap on the wrist.