• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
Mod Edit:

So apparently now the wife is saying she DIDNT make claims against Micheal?

Out on bail. Twitter video:

ABC News abc

"I have never struck a woman. I never will strike a woman."

After being released on bail, Michael Avenatti says he is "confident that I will be fully exonerated." https://abcn.ws/2DEAz3j pic.twitter.com/cKLP3mhtRb

/Mod Edit

Jon Passantino‏Verified account @passantino
News: Michael Avenatti has been arrested for felony domestic violence and is currently in LAPD custody, @CJRosenbaum reports

5:51 PM - 14 Nov 2018

Last edited by a moderator:

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Lock his ass up if warranted. We don't need allies like this guy.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
Edit: changing my comment because it was not appropriate. Better to wait for more information and be more respectful in the event of abuse.

Last edited:

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, this sucks because he seemed to be an ally.

Really though, something about this dude ALWAYS felt off.

Oct 25, 2017
Avenutty

I'm not sure where those presidential rumors even came from. He's not the kind of guy that gives people hope for the future. Now it's definitely over.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
giphy.webp

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Lmfaoooooooooooooooo

EDIT:

Well damn, did not expect to come back and see it possibly being all fake...

Last edited:

Lys Skygge

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
The dude has always rubbed me the wrong way. I liked that he got a rise out of the GOP, but he's always seemed like an asshole.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
this is about as surprising as looking up and realizing the sky is blue. super excited for Sean Hannity's bit about it tonight and it somehow demonstrating all of Trump's critics are domestic abusers.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Wonder how this could affect the (various?) Stormy Daniels lawsuits...?

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
THR:

Michael Avenatti was arrested on suspicion of felony domestic violence on Wednesday, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

A report for the alleged abuse was filed Tuesday, a Los Angeles police spokesman said.

Avenatti is Stormy Daniels' attorney. He has made a name for himself by going after President Trump and his White House.

Avenatti is awaiting booking, police said. It is unclear at which L.A. station he will be processed.

TMZ:

Michael Avenatti, who became famous for representing Stormy Daniels in her battle with President Trump, has been arrested for felony domestic violence ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Our law enforcement sources say Avenatti was arrested Wednesday after his estranged wife filed a felony DV report. We're told her face was "swollen and bruised."

Our sources say the alleged incident occurred Tuesday, but there was a confrontation Wednesday between the two at an exclusive apartment building in the Century City area of L.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.