• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Probably the most annoying person I ever followed on Twitter (lasted all of two weeks). He very clearly had paid to have bots reply to his every tweet. Some were comically robotic, and I'd even see the same exact comments repeated by a different bot in a following tweet.

Anyway this fame-hound lawyer can lick a big D.

psychowave

Oct 25, 2017
watch out for liberals to worry more about how this'll make them look/how this will hurt the democratic party than the fact that a woman was abused

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.webp

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
It's too bad because Stormy Daniels definitely deserves justice and it was good to have a democrat that actually got into the shit with the republics instead of trying to maintain an illusion of decorum. But ultimately, he clearly just wanted to be a democratic trump.

We can't have a democratic trump in the sense of a narcissist that thinks he can be president because he's got a mouth on him. We do need someone who is willing to unleash verbal retaliation against the bullshit republicans spew.

So...someone get on that, please.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Good. That will end his hopeful political life. Also fuck abusers.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
What a total piece of shit.

This probably increases his chances for being POTUS in America.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
You know when you (and you know who you are) were adamant that this "fighter" was literally the only choice for presidential nominee against Trump, and people told you over and over it was a terrible idea on many levels? Listen.

Don't get taken in by a few twitter zingers.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
As much as the Stormy Daniels case needs attention, this guy was really overstepping his bounds. Was in Harris County of all places fundraising for the democrats, so he was definitely planning on running. Hopefully this shuts that shit down.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn what the fuck happened to this dude? He always felt a bit sleazy but like he had a handle on shit then in a few short weeks it all went to shit.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Yep, never liked the guy, always rubbed me the wrong way. But there was a period where if you dared criticised him people would dogpile you in threads for being too fatalistic, and "at least he's doing something!!!!!".

Oh yeah, he did something all right.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully all those people who wanted him to run will shrink into nothing. #basta

"She hit me first" doesn't mean self defense ass hat. It's still domestic violence.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A hundred years from now, when people see the movie about this entire farce of a presidency, it'll be lambasted for being unrealistic.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what a peice of shit. maybe the fucking rubes who were riding for this con artist here will finally knock it off.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
How presidential of him to beat the shit out of his wife. The role model this country clearly needs...

Oct 27, 2017
Given his history and personality this doesn't come as a surprise. Avenatti vs. Trump truly embodied the phrase, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
Going to wait and see. Not that Aventani is some good guy but because the LAPD is involved and they are corrupt af

Status
Not open for further replies.