• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
There are also details in regards to the shows release.

Episode 1 and 2 will come out on the same day (26th January).

Episode 1 will be free for everyone to watch, but episode 2 will require a RT first subscription. From then, the show can only be watched with RT first. So I suppose for people who are interested in this show but don't have/ aren't interested in a RT subscription wait for the show to finish (it's only 8 episodes), use the free trial of First and binge it.

Oct 25, 2017
It seems like it only really happens around the characters, not the environments. It looks nice, but I don't know if i like the feeling of characters moving at that frame rate.

I think I need to see it more, but Spiderverse did something like this and it didn't really bother me. However, I think Spiderverse's art direction helped that animation choice work.

Panther2103

Oct 27, 2017
I think I need to see it more, but Spiderverse did something like this and it didn't really bother me. However, I think Spiderverse's art direction helped that animation choice work.

That's a good point I forgot that Spiderverse did it, I did enjoy it in that. Did they say when in January it comes out?

Oct 25, 2017
That's a good point I forgot that Spiderverse did it, I did enjoy it in that. Did they say when in January it comes out?

26th.

First episode is free for anyone to watch, and the second episode will release on the same day but it will be exclusive to their membership.

Basically my advice for anyone interested in this show is to watch the first episode, wait till the episodes are all out or till around mid march and use the free trial and binge it.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I'm just amused that RT named a series after a piece of equipment in their editing suite.

Watch the mechs have special moves like Black Burst and Tri-level Sync. ;)

Oct 25, 2017
DwpmNI2UYAAn_vP.jpg:large

I think I am gonna stick with the suggest OT title. MBJ living his dream