• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...y-real-estate-ben-carson-hud?CMP=share_btn_tw

When Sean Hannity was named in court this week as a client of Donald Trump's embattled legal fixer Michael Cohen, the Fox News host insisted their discussions had been limited to the subject of buying property.

"I've said many times on my radio show: I hate the stock market, I prefer real estate. Michael knows real estate," Hannity said on television, a few hours after the dramatic hearing in Manhattan, where Cohen is under criminal investigation.

Hannity's chosen investment strategy is confirmed by thousands of pages of public records reviewed by the Guardian, which detail a real estate portfolio of remarkable scale that has not previously been reported.

The records link Hannity to a group of shell companies that spent at least $90m on more than 870 homes in seven states over the past decade. The properties range from luxurious mansions to rentals for low-income families. Hannity is the hidden owner behind some of the shell companies and his attorney did not dispute that he owns all of them.

Dozens of the properties were bought at a discount in 2013, after banks foreclosed on their previous owners for defaulting on mortgages. Before and after then, Hannity sharply criticised Barack Obama for the US foreclosure rate. In January 2016, Hannity said there were "millions more Americans suffering under this president" partly because of foreclosures.

Hannity, 56, also amassed part of his property collection with support from the US Department for Housing and Urban Development (Hud), a fact he did not disclose when praising Ben Carson, the Hud secretary, on his television show last year.

less

Oct 25, 2017
Hannity, 56, also amassed part of his property collection with support from the US Department for Housing and Urban Development (Hud), a fact he did not disclose when praising Ben Carson, the Hud secretary, on his television show last year.

He probably didn't recall that help when praising Carson.

The Farter

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Repeated instances of trolling.
Trump collision not panning out. Need to find anything not to look silly.

Hopefully this was enough of a post not to be banned. If it was a hot take like everyone else in a thread where I post "fuck trump!", at least that would be tolerated.

So good. Go after Hannity. Must find anything.

Oct 25, 2017
Christopher Reeves, Hannity's real estate attorney, said in an email he would "struggle to find any relevance" in Hannity's property holdings, which he said were highly confidential.

Wait, I thought Micheal Cohen is now his real estate attorney. Or is he saying he has multiple?

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
J

Hopefully this was enough of a post not to be banned. If it was a hot take like everyone else in a thread where I post "fuck trump!", at least that would be tolerated.

Jesus Christ at your post history dude.. and you have the brass neck to act like a victim.

A former Russian spy worked on a Trump Moscow deal while Trump was running for President in 2016

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Man and he only paid Cohen $10, I bet Cohen feels pretty silly now.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Only one thing can be scrutinized at a time. The Guardian is now special counsel.

gaugebozo

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, he got help from a government agency in making him rich, but he constantly complains about government spending and helping people who don't deserve it?

"I was in welfare, nobody helped me."

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017

This article is 100% on how unethical hannity has been through all of this, not some fantasy where Mueller is now focused on him instead if trump. What reality are you living in where the collusion is not panning out? Have you not been paying attention?

Dec 12, 2017

Was someone in a car accident?

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania

tenor.gif

Seeya

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Man are you in for a rude surprise.

TarNaru33

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Come on man, the investigation is still ongoing, finding out other things in the process of it does not mean it is "not panning out".

Fergie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
England m8.

If only you had a clue about this whole saga. If only.

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Whatever makes yourself feel better, man.

TarNaru33

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It makes me uncomfortable when I see people openly mock concussion victims.

What?

Stormy, Hannity, everything else. All but your big orange baffoon. And then you have the whole other side going down with all their findings going on right now. What a time to be alive if you let politcs run your life!

You do realize how organized crime is done, right? They have to find evidence of him knowingly breaking laws/colluding with Russia. In organized crimes you have other people do that stuff for you and hope they take the fall so they can't connect it to you. Trump and his team is incredibly stupid, but proving that he specifically knew and wasn't just an idiot isn't easy as it has to be beyond a reasonable doubt, especially since he is the president.