• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
giphy.gif

Jan 29, 2018
The fact that he got a real sentence and not six weeks or something makes me a little concerned that he didn't have as much dirt as we thought.

Metallix87

User Requested Self-Ban
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
He got reduced charges as well for agreeing to cooperate.
I'm aware, but the initial recommended sentencing was before any agreement to cooperate. Truth is, white collar crimes don't get lengthy sentences to begin with, so it's difficult to speculate how much dirt he had for the investigation.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
The President's personal attorney is going to prison for three years after cooperating with authorities against him.

"Nothing will come of this!"

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how many years Don Jr., dear first-daughter Ivanka and Kushner will be sentenced.

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
I had to check in on the usual spots and the hoops being jumped through to spin this makes cirque du soleil look like a bunch of amateurs.

Daitokuji

Oct 27, 2017
Is that tweet real? Usually those screenshot tweets are fake. You can link to it directly if it hasn't been deleted.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Betrayed a nation get three years
While black man sneezes wrong gets ten years

This fucking country

Last edited:

Tlaloc

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Meh not enough time for me. I understand why he got what he got but still not happy its as light as it is. Guy will do his time, write a book, go on tv shows and make money off all this just watch.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
AMI has also reached a non prosecution agreement and admits the payments where to influence the election.