• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
House Intel Will Call Trump Org Moneyman Allen Weisselberg To Testify
Allen Weisselberg received renewed congressional attention after disgraced Trump fixer Michael Cohen on Wednesday repeatedly mentioned the Trump Org CFO as crucial to various aspects of dubiously legal practices by the president, from the Stormy Daniels hush-money payments to potential insurance fraud.

"The Committee anticipates bringing in Mr. Weisselberg," a Democratic committee aide told The Daily Beast.

BMW

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Allen after the hearing:

mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3.jpg

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Lordy...

Cummings: House Oversight will seek interviews with Trump Jr., Ivanka
House Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) said Thursday that the panel will seek to interview several of the people that Michael Cohen mentioned during his six-hour testimony, including President Trump's children Don Jr. and Ivanka, as well as Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg.
So the Trumplings will eventually get the Oversight Committee treatment, and both Oversight and Intelligence committees have their eyes on Weisselberg.

stew

Dec 2, 2017
Slater will be interviewed in open session on March 14 by the House Intel Committee.

Also:

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina

Lordy...

So the Trumplings will eventually get the Oversight Committee treatment, and both Oversight and Intelligence committees have their eyes on Weisselberg.

"I am The Scourge Of The Voters! If you had not committed such grave sins, The Voters would not have sent a curse like me against you!"

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Lordy...

"MRS KUSHNER WE ARE SO SORRY YOU HAVE TO WASTE YOUR VALUABLE TIME WITH SUCH A DISGRACE, I SAY, A SICK PARODY OF JUSTICE. I AM SORRY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE TO BE SUBJECTED TO YOUR GREAT FATHER BEING DRAGGED THROUGH THE MUD. AND YOU CANT EVEN BE WITH YOUR CHILDREN RIGHT NOW! LETS MAKE THIS QUICK SO YOU CAN GET BACK TO HELPING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND DOING THE MOST IMPORTANT THING...building that wall AND MAKING YOUR HUSBAND DINNER!

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Rebecca Ballhaus @rebeccaballhaus

Sean Hannity to Trump in tonight's interview, on Michael Cohen and the hush-money payments: "I can tell you personally, he said to me at least a dozen times, that he made the decision on the payments and he didn't tell you."

9:12 PM - Feb 28, 2019

Aaron Rupar @atrupar

Trump and Hannity are still pretending Trump actually wrote Art of the Deal

9:34 PM - Feb 28, 2019 · Washington, DC

Aaron Rupar @atrupar

Hannity insists Cohen "was never my attorney" - Cohen said in court Hannity was 1 of his 3 clients - then says Cohen told him he decided to make hush payments on his own

"He said to me a dozen times he made the decision on the payments & he didn't tell you"

"Yup," Trump replies pic.twitter.com/NqhLJi7guH

10:23 PM - Feb 28, 2019

iosefe

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
Where the sun shines

Rebecca Ballhaus @rebeccaballhaus

Sean Hannity to Trump in tonight's interview, on Michael Cohen and the hush-money payments: "I can tell you personally, he said to me at least a dozen times, that he made the decision on the payments and he didn't tell you."

9:12 PM - Feb 28, 2019

Aaron Rupar @atrupar

Trump and Hannity are still pretending Trump actually wrote Art of the Deal

9:34 PM - Feb 28, 2019 · Washington, DC

Aaron Rupar @atrupar

Hannity insists Cohen "was never my attorney" - Cohen said in court Hannity was 1 of his 3 clients - then says Cohen told him he decided to make hush payments on his own

"He said to me a dozen times he made the decision on the payments & he didn't tell you"

"Yup," Trump replies pic.twitter.com/NqhLJi7guH

10:23 PM - Feb 28, 2019

the math behind all this frazzles my brain

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Just caught up with the testimony. Cummings' closing speech was on fire. I think it may go down in history as a highlight of the Trump presidency.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
LOL, wat??

I hope Hannity gets burned and does some good jail time.

Yeah like wtf? This dude is admitting on live tv with one of the central conspirators that he knew of a felony being convicted and kept it hidden, and is saying things that would utterly destroy one of the central tenets of Cohen's most recent under oath testimony, along probably with the SDNY investigation into Trump (at least that one).

Given the seriousness of this all, it seems like the House Committee should pursue this lead and get Hannity under oath. Let's see if the stories match up with other witnesses and actual recorded and logged reality... they won't.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Sooooo, any good breakdowns/summaries/best of Youtube-vids of this whole shebang? I tried following it when it was on at one point but some annoying Republican woman was just repeating some dumb shit over and over and the thing didn't seem to be going anywhere so I started doing some other stuff.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sooooo, any good breakdowns/summaries/best of Youtube-vids of this whole shebang? I tried following it when it was on at one point but some annoying Republican woman was just repeating some dumb shit over and over and the thing didn't seem to be going anywhere so I started doing some other stuff.
There was a decent recap on Seth Meyers' talk show:

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
The thing that the public hearing really made clear to the swamp people: Cohen doesn't give a fuck anymore about holding anything back. Everybody who had illegal shit to do with him is now wondering if he kept the reciepts (and tapes) for that too.

Dorrbell rings: oh shit, pleasedontbeFBIpleasdontbeFBI .... oh thank god, only Tony the UPS guy.

Oct 26, 2017
That hearing was hilarious. Like a real life soap opera. Only thing missing was some long dead character coming back as a surprise witness.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Wow, just revealed that Michael Cohen wrote a "love letter to Trump" manuscript for a new book that he was pushing. Written and submitted long after Charlottesville and Helsinki, his phony reasons for going rogue. Book is exact opposite of his fake testimony, which now is a lie!

8:00 AM - Mar 1, 2019

Congress must demand the transcript of Michael Cohen's new book, given to publishers a short time ago. Your heads will spin when you see the lies, misrepresentations and contradictions against his Thursday testimony. Like a different person! He is totally discredited!

8:08 AM - Mar 1, 2019

Oh' I see! Now that the 2 year Russian Collusion case has fallen apart, there was no Collusion except bye Crooked Hillary and the Democrats, they say, "gee, I have an idea, let's look at Trump's finances and every deal he has ever done. Let's follow discredited Michael Cohen.....

8:19 AM - Mar 1, 2019

...and the fraudulent and dishonest statements he made on Wednesday. No way, it's time to stop this corrupt and illegally brought Witch Hunt. Time to start looking at the other side where real crimes were committed. Republicans have been abused long enough. Must end now!

8:26 AM - Mar 1, 2019

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017

Wow, just revealed that Michael Cohen wrote a "love letter to Trump" manuscript for a new book that he was pushing. Written and submitted long after Charlottesville and Helsinki, his phony reasons for going rogue. Book is exact opposite of his fake testimony, which now is a lie!

8:00 AM - Mar 1, 2019

Congress must demand the transcript of Michael Cohen's new book, given to publishers a short time ago. Your heads will spin when you see the lies, misrepresentations and contradictions against his Thursday testimony. Like a different person! He is totally discredited!

8:08 AM - Mar 1, 2019

Oh' I see! Now that the 2 year Russian Collusion case has fallen apart, there was no Collusion except bye Crooked Hillary and the Democrats, they say, "gee, I have an idea, let's look at Trump's finances and every deal he has ever done. Let's follow discredited Michael Cohen.....

8:19 AM - Mar 1, 2019

...and the fraudulent and dishonest statements he made on Wednesday. No way, it's time to stop this corrupt and illegally brought Witch Hunt. Time to start looking at the other side where real crimes were committed. Republicans have been abused long enough. Must end now!

8:26 AM - Mar 1, 2019

This is legitimately the ramblings of a madman. He's getting dangerously close to being found out and lashing out even more so than usual... And it's glorious.

I say glorious, I mean, terrifying that this man is still in power.