• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 12, 2017
I would have preferred Henry Jackman. His 'Winter Soldier' and 'Civil War' stuff was amazing.

X-men First Class and Kingsmen were solid as well.

Selfishly, Brian Tyler would have been my choice. ❤

Erevador

Oct 25, 2017
Obligatory.

Makes me teary-eyed every time.

I hope he goes to THIS sort of place with it. After the incredible (and very infleuntial) pulsing Zimmer scores... it might be nice to slow down and really examine Bruce Wayne and Batman in a different, more contemplative way. I'd love to see him tap into the place he was working from when he was doing LOST.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
I've not been a fan if his since LOST. His soundtracks are just too samey, you can take his work on Medal of Honor and drop it in either LOST or Star Trek and you wouldn't know the difference.

Oct 25, 2017
Giacchino apparently said in an interview the other day that he was so excited about working on Batman that he's already composed the central theme for the film and sent it to Reeves for additional inspiration on whatever last minute script touchups and work while filming the movie next year. Bear in mind that Giacchino's been teasing his involvement on the film for a few months now, so I highly doubt he just wrote it up over the past week.

So yeah, it sounds to me like this particular score will be a big focus for Giacchino.