ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
kY3bOlr.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
I mean if you ever hooped you know the shit talk gets saucy sometimes

He also came out once and said AI was his favorite player to watch so it was all good

OP
OP
entremet

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
You know how some celebrities, people find out all the great good things they did, like after they pass on or something. Like maybe put kids through college, give out 100 percent tips, etc.

I think for MJ, we will find more people he cursed out lol.

I mean if you ever hooped you know the shit talk gets saucy sometimes

He also came out once and said AI was his favorite player to watch so it was all good

If you listen to the podcast clip, the players understand the shittalk. Iverson is a huge MJ fan too!

It's amazing how Nike kept MJ's bad side so well under wraps for marketing purposes.

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, Mike was ruthless.

I always thought he was a nice guy. Guess I was wrong!

www.youtube.com

Michael Jordan called Allen Iverson a “b*tch” & Al Harrington a "h*e" | EP. 33 | CLUB SHAY SHAY S2

Follow Club Shay Shay on Tik Tok: http://sprtspod.fox/ClubShayShayTikTok... Allen Iverson & Al Harrington tell Shannon what Michael Jordan called them when t...

There's a whole 10 part documentary on Netflix, produced by Michael Jordan, going over how much he wasn't a nice guy lol. You should probably watch it.

Pretty sure there's even a scene of him hugging Larry Bird and whispering "You Bitch" in his ear lol.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
To steal a bit from a recent CSB episode, Jordan is basically the toxic af rival character who never had his comeuppance from a noble hero to teach them the lesson that the game is actually about fun, friendship and teamwork rather than being the absolute best and being a complete asshole about it.

Jul 2, 2021
Damn, Mike was ruthless.

I always thought he was a nice guy. Guess I was wrong!

www.youtube.com

Michael Jordan called Allen Iverson a “b*tch” & Al Harrington a "h*e" | EP. 33 | CLUB SHAY SHAY S2

Follow Club Shay Shay on Tik Tok: http://sprtspod.fox/ClubShayShayTikTok... Allen Iverson & Al Harrington tell Shannon what Michael Jordan called them when t...
I mean duh. NBA, NFL, Football or even Formal 1. I heard worse. Shit is getting heated on the field.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
If you're a nice guy in the NBA, everyone just complains you don't have a killer instinct and calls you boring. You never get any media soundbites. Trust me, I've played enough 2k to know that after you max that team stat, you go full on selfish to get those fans/endorsements.

OP
OP
entremet

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
If you're a nice guy in the NBA, everyone just complains you don't have a killer instinct and calls you boring. You never get any media soundbites. Trust me, I've played enough 2k to know that after you max that team stat, you go full on selfish to get those fans/endorsements.
This sounds like a Skip Bayless take lol.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
I went to elementary school with Al, I'm pretty sure we all dreamed of being called out by MJ lol

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
To steal a bit from a recent CSB episode, Jordan is basically the toxic af rival character who never had his comeuppance from a noble hero to teach them the lesson that the game is actually about fun, friendship and teamwork rather than being the absolute best and being a complete asshole about it.

Are you telling me MJ is Bakugo (until a few volumes ago)? :P

Oct 25, 2017
You know how some celebrities, people find out all the great good things they did, like after they pass on or something. Like maybe put kids through college, give out 100 percent tips, etc.

I think for MJ, we will find more people he cursed out lol.

If you listen to the podcast clip, the players understand the shittalk. Iverson is a huge MJ fan too!

It's amazing how Nike kept MJ's bad side so well under wraps for marketing purposes.
Yeah my comment was more aimed at the MJ was an asshole crowd, which hey, he probably was, but this is just normal shit talk. There's a reason why it wasn't covered much because that was just the norm back before there were mics everywhere in the court

ianpm31

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly I would say that's pretty normal on the court. A lot of guys will shit talk during the game happens all the time.

stn

Oct 28, 2017
MJ's assholery has been known for some time, lol. Still the GOAT though, his passion for being the best is unmatched by any other athlete, in my opinion.

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
iverson-crossover.gif

Ay gotta try to get in their head somehow.

Honestly I would say that's pretty normal on the court. A lot of guys will shit talk during the game happens all the time.

Pretty much. Unless it's Tim Duncan, then he'll give you tips on how to improve as he schools you with bank shots 😂.

Tim-Duncan-1-600x720.jpg

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
Imagine being so stupid to trash talking Jordan lmao...

I watched a highlights' compilation a few days ago. He was absolutely ridiculous and in a completely different planet compared to any other player, like a cheat character created in a videogame.