• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
DplMcR4V4AAu1Q_.jpg

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He and his doctors had a real positive outlook on beating it again too. That shit is insidious.

killerrin

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
...Oh No. Seriously, fuck Cancer.

At least his foundation will live on, as well as his Philanthropic causes. He is signed onto The Giving Pledge so a large portion of his income is going to go to helping to continue solving problems facing humanity and the Environment. But its a shame he had to die to do it.

He was a good one .
RIP Paul Allen :(

Last edited:

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Ugh, I hope for his family's sake that this wasn't sudden. Cancer is already so hard, but the super quick swings are the most emotionally taxing.

Deleted member 12379

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Guy was a real one with his money. During that ebola crisis a few years ago guy stepped right up and made tackleebola.org and donated 100 million. He got seahawks players in too to support the cause as well. Pretty sure he's given away over a billy of his money through his foundation.

RIP

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
He's done a lot for the city, his philanthropic work can't be ignored, and he saved football in Seattle. Hard not to have respect for him.

RIP. And fuck cancer.

Cosmo Kramer

Prophet of Regret - Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
México
Cancer scares the shit out of me. If I was diagnosed I'd probably die of stress way before that thing actually killed me, knock on wood.