• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
3 min in. And i said holy shit already ten times lol. That shot of NY and Paris. Oh boy.

christocolus

Oct 27, 2017
MS has something really unique here. The tech behind this is crazy also best looking game I've seen. Asobo 1P when?

Last edited:
May 10, 2019
IncompleteShamefulIberianmidwifetoad-size_restricted.gif

I can literally fly around the world and see areas I will never see in real life and I can't wait.

Last edited:

FusionNY

Oct 25, 2017
The power of the cloud is real lol. And to think Crackdown 3 was just a few months ago. This looks like the the perfect podcast game.

May 10, 2019
Can you imagine if they did this type detail for Google Maps VR. You can literally walk the streets, climb mountains, etc. in VR.

Someday in the near future, you will wakeup and drive your Lamborghini/Ferrari/Aston Martin to the airfield. Then hop into your choice of planes and fly to say, Paris. Land, drive down to the city center and park. Then get out and take a evening stroll through the streets of Paris and all of this is in VR.

It's a long way aways but seeing games like this does make you dream it.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Someday in the near future, you will wakeup and drive your Lamborghini/Ferrari/Aston Martin to the airfield. Then hop into your choice of planes and fly to say, Paris. Land, drive down to the city center and park. Then get out and take a evening stroll through the streets of Paris and all of this is in VR.

It's a long way aways but seeing games like this does make you dream it.
Beautiful!

More Butter

Banned
Jun 12, 2018
I realize that certain areas are going to have more care and detail but to develop a game the size of earth is just startling to me. I wish I could have been in the room when Asobo was having a meeting about Development goals and such and they decide "hey let's let the player fly over the entirety of the earth". That's so ambitious. How long have they been working on this? Do I can fly to the Antarctica?

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Interested to see how works low level flying through places. It's a flight simulator but can't help going all Just Cause.