• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Maybe, just saying there's an opportunity to get to this point with less money once the flight sim is done.

The biggest issue is that high systems fidelity is very limited in terms of market. MS can definitely reuse the graphics and framework for some action flight game for sure probably not worth the time in making study level combat planes. Love to be proven wrong so there is an alternative to DCS but it is a road they may not wish to walk.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure why the sub "worrying" comes from? Did the old games do that?
Also there is already gamepass and they wont put a sub on sub.

Mitchman1411

Jul 28, 2018
Oslo, Norway
Put me on a stake and burn me for witchcraft.
witch-burning

Euler007

Jan 10, 2018
Reading this thread, my 2500k/1060/8GB of RAM is probably giving a good laugh to the team picking alpha testers.

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
I hope the game somehow manages to give something nice at 1Mbps download ... if there's one game i could accept playing not in offline mode, it's that one.

Arcticfox

Oct 27, 2017
Is is possible to update your hardware info? I have a new computer with 32GB RAM now, but the old system I registered with only had 16GB.

Mengy

Oct 25, 2017
Soundscape Feature Discovery vid. It's incredible, like I'm amazed at what they are doing with sound in MFS:

Nekyrrev

Oct 28, 2017
Damn, it already looks incredible but it sure sounds good too ! I'd never thought I'd be hyped for a Flight Simulator game one day. To me it feels like a Star Citizen but with planes: complete immersion at an amazing scale.
I can't wait to be able to just fly around freely surrounded by such gorgeous visual and audio effects. Props to Asobo Studio, they are going way beyond anybody's expectations I think.

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
I got the invite but it's MS store only and the page gives a completely contextless error when I try to open it. Is the alpha live yet?

dragn

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I got the invite but it's MS store only and the page gives a completely contextless error when I try to open it. Is the alpha live yet?
yes it is, did you install the insider hub?

also can anyone access the alpha forum, i dont see anything there

Mengy

Oct 25, 2017
Damn all of you invitees to hell! I signed up day one, I own every version of MS flight sim....

Yeah I'm just super jealous. :(