• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
Peoples health is infinitely more important than me learning something new about a game or the plastic box that plays them.

Same thing for Sony and for everyone else who has withdrawn. Health of your workers first...might be nice if they could apply this to all aspects of their employees wellbeing aswell.

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
I guess MS were going to announce their GeForce now competitor here. Really interested to find out how it will work, I assume it will be Xbox store games only but would be cool if it had other stores.

Jaypah

Oct 27, 2017
It's making fun of the people in the Sony thread where they announced they backed out

Yeah, i get that lol. It's like a turn-over in a game of fanboy football and I'm entertained. I just thought that example was funny because they're literally still showing the same info in a different format. Nothing serious, my post was in jest.

christocolus

Oct 27, 2017
So they are moving it online instead? Makes sense. Hope we are still getting the XGS presentations from T10, Double Fine and TC.

Last edited:

Falcon511

Oct 27, 2017
Oof both platform holders pulling out of GDC this year with new hardware arriving this holiday (maybe). Going to be a tough year.

But good call from both since their health is more important. The situation has gotten out of control since Sony announced it won't be attending.

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Good on them. Thought they would. Nice to see some clear messaging of how they will move their content to different delivery methods.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Good on them. Thought they would. Nice to see some clear messaging of how they will move their content to different delivery methods.

Yea, I'm glad they're not completely dropping the sessions all together, just shifting to a format that won't possibly put people into harms way if things continue to get worse.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.