• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Streusel

▲ Legend ▲
Dec 28, 2017
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-regions-9795ec47-c0f4-a33e-aede-738903359d63

The following is a list of regions in which Microsoft Rewards is currently available:

(* is where the program was already available)

• Albania
  • Andorra
  • Armenia
  • Australia *
  • Austria
  • Azerbaijan
  • Belgium *
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Brazil *
  • Bulgaria
  • Canada *
  • Croatia
  • Czech Republic
  • Cyprus
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France *
  • Georgia
  • Germany *
  • Greece
  • Holy See (Vatican City state) (lol)
  • Hong Kong *
  • Hungary
  • Iceland
  • Ireland *
  • Italy *
  • Japan *
  • Kazakhstan
  • Latvia
  • Liechtenstein
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • Macedonia
  • Malta
  • Mexico *
  • Moldova
  • Monaco
  • Montenegro
  • Netherlands *
  • New Zealand *
  • Norway *
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Romania
  • San Marino Republic
  • Serbia
  • Singapore *
  • Slovak Republic
  • Slovenia
  • Spain *
  • Sweden *
  • Switzerland
  • Taiwan *
  • Turkey
  • Ukraine
  • United Kingdom *
  • United States *

overthewaves

Sep 30, 2020
Nice. If you plan at all to get an Xbox/PC in the future I suggest you sign up for this program and start earning points now through the bing searches. Maybe by the time you get an Xbox/PC the points basically cover for a Game Pass sub.

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
I hope MS is getting all the analytics they want from this because this have been essentially paying for my GPU sub for years at this point.

Buttonbasher

Dec 4, 2017
I realized the other day that I'm approaching having enough reward points to buy a Series S, from just idly clicking the daily tasks for a minute or two a day. The program's wild.

I have a Series X already, so this will all just continue to funnel into free Game Pass Ultimate. Definitely worth the minute or two each day.

Onvious

Nov 16, 2019
I hope more quest and rewards will added for Turkey. Right now there is nothing on it. Only roblox and league of legends credits as a reward.

Last edited:

Ctrl Alt Del

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Even though Rewards has been available here in Brazil for several years, they've just last month, AFAIK, made some improvements to it in order to elevate it to other countries' level. We now get points for Bing daily searches on PC and mobile, and also a ton of extra points for playing PC, playing online or cloud streaming certain games.

It's basically a Game Pass Season Pass, that if you grind hard enough you get so many points to trade for extra GP time it becomes virtually infinite.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This. The difference inbetween countries in the literal same service is astounding.
UK here. I decided to hit it hard with setting my phone to use Bing, and do the dailies on the Rewards site, as well as some of the challenges on Xbox, and I did that consistently for 2 months and it was just not worth the effort so I gave up. Just getting GPU subs on a decent discount just makes the whole thing entirely pointless from my perspective.

Bill Gaitas

Oct 25, 2017
pokemon-floette.gif

(The Rewards app on Xbox still says that I am in a unsupported market)

Henrar

Nov 27, 2017
I have never used Rewards program, because it wasn't available in Poland.

And it seems my account is already suspended, lmao

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
Great. Now let the reward earnings match the USA for everywhere else.

I was hoping for it to arrive to Switzerland for a long time and now that it finally has, it's probably useless to me, anybody knows if it's worth it around here?

I don't have a Xbox anymore, so I'd just use bing on mobile and or PC daily. Accumulating free GamePass money would be nice, for whenever I buy a Series X for cheap to play Flight Simulator, Starfield, ES6 in ten years, lol, and other exclusives.

Parsnip

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Looks pretty barren in Finland.

Got all points that are available, a whopping 63 points.

Whoop de doo. I guess I'll keep an eye on it in case they add more stuff to do later.

Animismus

Oct 27, 2017
Program was available in Sweden already, but it is basically useless. Almost impossible to rack up a useful amount of points.

TheBiInBilingual

THE STORE ENSURED ME THERE WOULDN'T BE FILM
Feb 22, 2018
UK here. I decided to hit it hard with setting my phone to use Bing, and do the dailies on the Rewards site, as well as some of the challenges on Xbox, and I did that consistently for 2 months and it was just not worth the effort so I gave up. Just getting GPU subs on a decent discount just makes the whole thing entirely pointless from my perspective.
The Netherlands here. And honestly, bing searches get extremely tiring and obnoxious to do after a while. The US gets a LOT more easy punchcards than we do.

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
While they've recently nerfed the program pretty hard in Canada, I still think it's great and tend to use it for $30 or so off once a year on a big new release. I'll gladly take free money for doing a few simple tasks or just playing games/using my web browser.

Oct 27, 2017
Every few months I earn £55.

Acquaintances: you'd earn much more from a pt job.

Me: why not both? / I'd also have to commit more time to pt job.

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
MS Rewards is very much underrated. You can esentially get Game Pass for free and it's not much effort. I have just made the Rewards landing page my start page on the browser, and in 2 minutes, the daily searches are done. I usually do this alongside that second cup of coffee most of the time. Also make sure to install the Rewards app on your Xbox for additional points from sales and for weekly logins. And that's on top of the points you get for actually playing games, of course. Bonkers. And if you don't want Game Pass, get gift cards instead.

Joe White

Oct 27, 2017
Finland
Looks pretty barren in Finland.

Got all points that are available, a whopping 63 points.

Whoop de doo. I guess I'll keep an eye on it in case they add more stuff to do later.

I got almost 1,5k points and those "Donate to UNIFEC" or "Donate to International Rescue Committee" seems like a good goals when they become available.

Arubedo

Unshakable Resolve
Dec 24, 2018
Morocco
Hope Xbox will start expanding Xbox Live and Game Pass to more and more regions especially in Africa, they have all the cards to do that before anyone else (PlayStation, Nintendo).

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Even though it was available here, I don't recall being able to get points from using Bing until now. Neato.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Bing searches and the phone thingies available in Brazil now is nice. Would still like more parity with the torrent of points the US gets but baby steps

Manta_Breh

May 16, 2018
Malaysia as usual get's shafted over Singapore ... Throw some love over here, it's literally right next to each other.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
Still nothing for me, as expected.

I have a friend in Peru that would probably love to hop on board the Gamepass train on PC but for whatever reason still isn't supported there.
It's definitely possible to use game pass in unsupported countries. Otherwise I wouldn't be using it for the past few years.

Tell them to try changing their Windows region to United States, and having a US address on their Microsoft account. Remove any local credit/debit cards, and pay with Xbox credit purchased from Amazon.

Tomasdk

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
MS Rewards is very much underrated. You can esentially get Game Pass for free and it's not much effort. I have just made the Rewards landing page my start page on the browser, and in 2 minutes, the daily searches are done. I usually do this alongside that second cup of coffee most of the time. Also make sure to install the Rewards app on your Xbox for additional points from sales and for weekly logins. And that's on top of the points you get for actually playing games, of course. Bonkers. And if you don't want Game Pass, get gift cards instead.
That sounds pretty good but impossible to do here. I mean maybe they are still rolling it out but the rewards page is 8 products, 6 of which are "coming soon". And it seems it's 63 points daily max...if it is daily no idea since it doesn't say anywhere how it decides earnability of points.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017

That's only on the US. I've been using rewards since it started in brazil and i barely have over the enough points for 3 months of GPU.... once. In my entire time using the service, and i do check it very often.

Rynam

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Happy it expanded to Switzerlands.
We usually miss out on stuff like that.

IamAToast

Apr 18, 2018
Germany
That sounds pretty good but impossible to do here. I mean maybe they are still rolling it out but the rewards page is 8 products, 6 of which are "coming soon". And it seems it's 63 points daily max...if it is daily no idea since it doesn't say anywhere how it decides earnability of points.
I can do about 260 Points with Searches and with dailys to get 400-500 Points. Plus the Points I get from Xbox Gamepass Quests.

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017

Are you from Switzerland? I've got the exact same here, but when you reach level 2 (earning at least 500 points monthly) we are supposed to earn 5 times more points. But I'm not sure if it's really 5 times 63 points or if there's some caveats etc. Well I'll see when I reach level 2, but only 63 or maybe 315 points max daily isn't really that great, but it's decent, it would get me like 100.- vouchers for digitec.ch.

It seems like there are no additional points for mobile searches, at least I haven't seen anything yet.