• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Fernanda Delgado, head of Xbox in Spain and Portugal, confirmed to Gamereactor that the next Forza Horizon game, which most likely be called Forza Horizon 4, will be present at E3 2018. Delgado did not reveal anything other than that, except that we will also learn the game's location at that event.

As Delgado told Gamereactor:

"There have been many speculations about where the next Forza Horizon will be and that is what we will tell later at E3"

DSOGaming
Original source in spanish

piccio_ssl

Oct 25, 2017
O5b8L_s-200x150.gif

Courage

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I think rumors point towards Japan and I'm fine with that...

...as long as there's Tokyo Drift references

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
If Japan: will buy day 1
If Not Japan: will finally go back and pick up Horizon 3, which I've been meaning to play for ages haha

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
I was still hoping it would be next year because they had someone doing a more arcadey non open world racer this year. Forza Burnout

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope it continues to be the best forza product. The Forza Horizon games have been awesome.

space_nut

Oct 28, 2017
NJ
Playground is going to go all out on the X! They said their next game will be taking advantage of the X from day 1 in development. Can't wait to see the graphics for this

Deadpool_X

Oct 28, 2017
Indiana
Of course it will. It's Horizon's year, since Motorsports came out last year. Are people not understanding how this works yet?

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Come on neon lights of Japan @ 4k/60 !!!!!!

Given how beautiful F3 looks & plays @ 4k/30 i wouldn't mind if they stuck with that and increased the fidelity. Its already the best looking racer out there.

But yeah, this is one of THE games of e3 for me. Cannot wait!!!!!!1

F4r0_Atak

Oct 31, 2017
Home
Come on neon lights of Japan @ 4k/60 !!!!!!

Given how beautiful F3 looks & plays @ 4k/30 i wouldn't mind if they stuck with that and increased the fidelity. Its already the best looking open-world racer out there.

But yeah, this is one of THE games of e3 for me. Cannot wait!!!!!!1
There fixed it for you. XD
They've got two studios. One for Forza Horizon, one for the next project (possibly Fable).
Dammmnnn! Didn't know that. Awesome if true. :D

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As they say in America three things are guaranteed: death, taxes and Forza at Microsoft's E3 conference.

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
FH4 in Japan or we riot.

Also FH2 X patch and that 1080p/60 option for FH3 that we got teased with while I am asking for things.