• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kaguya

Jun 19, 2018
According to the recently updated Season Pass 3 listing, joining Leroy Smith and paid frame data this winter is none other than the Tekken sumo wrestler Ganryu as DLC #11. After Ganryu, a brand new fighter named Fahkumram will also be joining Tekken 7 sometime next year alongside a brand new stage.

Although we haven't seen this new name in action yet, the name origin seems to imply a brand new Thai fighter.
Thai fighter reveal in Thailand would be hype, but FGs reveals keeps getting fucked by store fronts.
JesseCan'tKeepGettingAwayWithIt.gif

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
A shame shit keeps getting leaked.

Ganryu is whatever but I'm looking forward to see the new character, Tekken's character designs have been top tier in 7.

VodkaFX

May 31, 2018
I saw the leak but somewhat skeptical. I hope its not 100% correct.

Unless I am remembering wrong. Isn't Josie already a replacement for Bruce? Not sure if another Thai style fighter is needed.

Kunimitsu, or even Jun anyday.

IneptEMP

Jan 14, 2019
Harada won't bring back Kunimitsu and complains that no one plays her

But he brings Ganryu back, who literally no one likes or plays

Ok

Strings

Oct 27, 2017

Harada's response to the Bamco E3 announcements being leaked. I imagine we'll see something similar in a bit :P

DXB-KNIGHT

Oct 27, 2017
m2JxGTtDIzuaDOcA0kocvcq2EpE=.gif

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Pretty sure it was known there wouldn't be another crossover/guest DLC given the silhouette colors.
Wonder how the new character looks.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
Ganryu...

jE2v0Sl.gif

Was hoping for other legacy characters to be honest. If the list is true, the season 2 announcements at last year's TWT finals were a bit more hype. That being said: Curious about how Leroy Smith's play style and of course the new character.

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Harada to announce that Tekken is once again an PS exclusive next gen.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Ganryu needs a real interesting redesign to be at all interesting.

It's sorta like when E.Honda came out for SFV, more people cared for his Bathhouse than for the character itself.

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
Did it leak that season 3 will finally include XOne X enhancements?
Because that would be the most exciting development...

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
At least they didn't leak footage and one of the characters is someone we have never heard of before so the surprise is still somewhat there.

crimzonflame

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh one of the lamest Tekken characters. Right up there with the raptor and the kangaroo. Don't see how the sumo pushes season 3 passes at all.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Atleast now I know not to get excited about the announcement tomorrow. Feel like any other missing character would have been more interesting. Oh well

Highly doubt they will show the new character outside of a tease or a trailer like for Leroy but hard to really get excited for a fg character without actually seeing gameplay

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
I saw the leak but somewhat skeptical. I hope its not 100% correct.

Unless I am remembering wrong. Isn't Josie already a replacement for Bruce? Not sure if another Thai style fighter is needed.

Kunimitsu, or even Jun anyday.
One, I'll be dead in the ground before I recognize Josie as a suitable replacement for Bruce, Pinoy pride be damned. Two, eh, just because they're Thai doesn't necessarily mean they'll be another Muay Thai user and I personally think it would be a decent subversion if they weren't.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Ganryu is like straight up the most bottom tier tekken charatcer.

unless im missing something and people actually love him?

Oct 25, 2017
One, I'll be dead in the ground before I recognize Josie as a suitable replacement for Bruce, Pinoy pride be damned. Two, eh, just because they're Thai doesn't necessarily mean they'll be another Muay Thai user and I personally think it would be a decent subversion if they weren't.

Hey alright.

Josie is cool, so is Bruce, very few people even care about that.

If you do a Google image search for Fahkumram or ฟ้าคำราม you might need to have a rethink on your theory.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh damn, that must mean Ganryu and Leroy are going to be out real soon. That's dope.

This season pass features several DLC packs bundled together at a discounted price! Includes the following DLC:

(DLC 10-13 now available)

• DLC10: Playable character Zafina!
• DLC11: Playable character Ganryu!
• DLC12: Playable character Leroy Smith!
• DLC13: An expanded ""Frame Data Display"" feature!

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
So is Fahkumram a real name or a word or phrase they used as a name

Wondering if the new character is a woman.

Zafina female returning character
Leroy new male character
Ganryu male returning character
Fahkumram new female character ?

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
I've been watching Aris for at least a year now, and I never knew he had his own site lol. Then again I don't really care about Tekken/Fighting games in general, I just watch for Aris so I guess that makes sense since the site seems to be for tekken/fighting games.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
Majima will get into Soul Calibur before Kiryu gets into Tekken at this rate