• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
Will sending him digital codes work?

In any case if MS wants, they can give him a copy digitally easily.

Any yes, Kamiya is a huge fan of FH. He even wanted FH music team to handle the music or at the least vocal songs in Scalebound.

Kamiya probably own the discs but wants to build a digital library for all FH.

knightmawk

Dec 12, 2018
I'm guessing, but probably because he's a huge fan of those games and doesn't own them digitally or he just became a fan of them playing Horizon 4 and wants to play the first two.

I wouldn't be surprised if he'd become a fan of the series the same way I did. Saw that Forza Horizon 4 had a really cool open world, heard that Playground was making an Open World RPG (though he probably has more information than I do), and decided to play Horizon 4 to see what they could do.

Mington

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Dec 22, 2018
This thread has really gone to shit in the last couple of pages eh. Hopefully we can get back to more grounded, mature, sensible and realistic discussions about the future of Microsoft's first party endeavours.

They would if they could I'm sure, but licensing issues will no doubt prevent that. Both of the musical and vehicle kind. Surprised Kamiya is a FH fan though.

I wouldn't call acquiring Japanese developers a realistic endeavour.

Mington

Banned
Dec 22, 2018
1-2 Japanese studios would be in line with everything they're doing.

They have zero presence in Japan, and have no clue how things operate in Japan.

It would be a logistical nightmare for them and would end in tears.

It's better if they contract not acquire when it comes to Japan

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017

The goal is to develop games to add to Game Pass to diversify the offerings. Given direction under Matt Booty, I think they would be fine to create whatever they want. The more Japanese the better. I would love to see things like Yakuza make its way to Xbox/Game Pass.

Putfire

May 12, 2018

Did not Microsoft open an MSGP in Asia? Things must change there. A Japanese hub would be interesting, especially with the current policy of freedom in the projects.

Rami Seb

Banned
Sep 28, 2018
So tell me where these studios would fit with being AA or AAA studios

Turtle Rock
IO Interactive
4A
New studio by Schofield
House Marquee

Mington

Banned
Dec 22, 2018
Did not Microsoft open an MSGP in Asia? Things must change there. A Japanese hub would be interesting, especially with the current policy of freedom in the projects.

It's more likely to make sure all Japanese games are on Xbox and to contract.

Unlikely they acquire over there

Redesigned83

Jul 9, 2018
It would be interesting to know what creative minds and/or studios actually reached out to Phil and team first to gauge interest in being acquired or starting a new studio. Both Glen and Jade seem like the ambitious type that would reach out to see if there was any mutual interest.

SlipperyMoose

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So Klobrille PMed me and informed me that the next Xbox exclusive is a Batman Beyond game by Rocksteady. The DLC will be be Obsidian. All of this is true and not made up.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Klobrille PM'd my uncle and told him Bungie rhymes with balloon if you rearrange a few letters and add some others.

Oct 29, 2017
I'm guessing, but probably because he's a huge fan of those games and doesn't own them digitally or he just became a fan of them playing Horizon 4 and wants to play the first two.
Kamiya has always been a fan of the Forza series. When he was working on Scalebound and MS was doing a fundraiser livestream with devs from every major studio he was asked what his favorite MS game was and he said Forza. He was then asked if he wanted to meet the devs who were up next and he said no.

Deleted member 47654

user requested account closure
Banned
Sep 10, 2018
Maybe its because i'm mexican but I just realized something a month ago:
Gears 4 has the most adictive and fun multiplayer that i ever played, even more than PUBG, i dont know how they will improove it for Gears 5, i think that they can't improve it.

Sexyphobe

Banned
Aug 14, 2018
What happened to Super Havok? how did he get the ban? he was te one with the penguin profile pic, right? about Vorimenn... that wouldn't surprise me
EDIT: Oh, thank god Steverulez wasn't the banned, i thought he was Super Havok , LOL
I forget what super havok did, BT sexyphobe posted their conversation not too long ago
He questioned why people were mad at that "The Last Night" dev, legitimarely not knowing the devs views on feminism or Gamergate. Mods banned him for "rationalizing misogyny" or something like that.

Good news is Havoc will be back on the 15th. Vori gets banned like every other month so he'll also probably return soon.

SpinlyLimbs

Banned
Feb 1, 2018
Finally got Hitman 2 from Amazon after them taking like a month to ship it for some reason, and boy is it fun but it makes me feel like I'm either really stupid or really impatient. I spent like 2 hours just trying to get that Tech CEO guy to be alone for a second and he just wouldn't no matter what I tried. Either way if IO does get bought out I think they'll be a good get based on my experience this far.

Shpeshal Nick

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I mean it sucks and all, but he can easily find a physical copy of them.
Will sending him digital codes work?

In any case if MS wants, they can give him a copy digitally easily.

Any yes, Kamiya is a huge fan of FH. He even wanted FH music team to handle the music or at the least vocal songs in Scalebound.

Kamiya probably own the discs but wants to build a digital library for all FH.

I offered him a digital copy of Forza Horizon 2 and he blocked me. What a dick.

jem

Oct 25, 2017
I think the biggest problem for Crackdown is that it doesn't show very well.

Even if it's a ton of fun to play, if a viewer can't tell that through watching gameplay then they're not going to be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.