• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should we move to a new OT?

• Yes

Votes: 86 21.9%
  • No

Votes: 80 20.4%
  • Wait until a couple weeks before E3

Votes: 226 57.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Figments

Spencer’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
California
ff9QhR9.gif

Welcome, everyone, to the Microsoft Studios official discussion thread. Here, we talk about all the spicy rumors, hot takes, and vague, unfounded assumptions that plague our lizard brains as we struggle to comprehend the oftentimes backwards logic of a massive, multi-billion dollar corporation.

And sometimes, we discuss real things that are actually happening. But keep that a secret. Hushity hush.

Everything posted here, and in the Partners post, will be updated as new information rolls in and out of the thread. For now, let us marvel at the various studios and partners that Microsoft employs to entertain us whenever they feel like doing so.

1. First Party Studios

K1U4kK2.png

Founded in 2007, 343 Industries is Microsoft's home team for all things Halo—video games, movies, TV shows, comics, et cetera. Here's some info:

Noteworthy Persons: Bonnie Ross (General Manager), Frank O'Connor (Franchise Director)

Notable Releases:
  • Halo: Spartan Assault (XB1, Steam, Mobile | 2013 | Metascore 53/70/86)
  • Halo: The Master Chief Collection (XB1 | 2014 | Metascore 85)
  • Halo 5: Guardians (XB1 | 2015 | Metascore 84)
  • Halo: Spartan Strike (Win10, Mobile | 2015 | Metascore 66)
  • Halo 5: Forge (Win10 | 2016 | No Metascore)
  • Halo Wars: Definitive Edition (XB1, Win10, Steam | 2017 | Metascore 81)
  • Halo Wars 2 (XB1, Win10 | 2017 | Metascore 79)
Upcoming Projects and Rumors:
<--------------------------------------------->​

iPb2Yqr.png

Originally founded in 2010 as Zipline Studios, The Coalition went through two more rebrandings—the first as Microsoft Studios Vancouver, and the second as Black Tusk Studios—before becoming Microsoft's dedicated Gears of War studio after the acquisition of the IP in early 2014. Here's some info:

Noteworthy Persons: Rod Fergusson (Studio Head)

Notable Releases:
  • Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (XB1, Win10 | 2015 | Metascore 82/73)
  • Gears of War 4 (XB1, Win10 | 2016 | Metascore 84/86)

51NLigV.png

Founded in 2001, apparently due to a lack of simulation racing games present on the Original Xbox, Turn 10 rose to prominence as the Forza Motorsport franchise grew into the tentpole it is today, further expanding in 2012 with the Forza Horizon franchise, developed by Playground Games. Here's some info:

Noteworthy Persons: Alan Hartman (Studio Lead), Dan Greenawalt (Creative Director)

Notable Releases:
  • Forza Motorsport 5 (XB1 | 2013 | Metascore 79)
  • Forza Horizon 2 (XB1 | Collab W/ Playground Games | 2014 | Metascore 86)
  • Forza Motorsport 6 (XB1 | 2015 | Metascore 87)
  • Forza Motorsport 6: Apex (Win10 | 2016 | No Metascore)
  • Forza Horizon 3 (XB1, Win10 | Collab W/ Playground Games | 2016 | Metascore 91/86)
  • Forza Motorsport 7 (XB1, Win10 | 2017 | Metascore 86/82)
  • Forza Horizon 4
  • Forza Motorsport 8

sDLrUjl.png

Founded in 1985 by the Stamper brothers, Rareware—as it was then called—focused almost exclusively on development for Nintendo systems, until Microsoft acquired the company in 2002 and shifted their focus to Xbox, changing their name to Rare in the process. Here's some info:

Noteworthy Persons: Craig Duncan (Studio Head), Gregg Mayles (Creative Director)

Notable Releases:
  • Kinect Sports Rivals (XB1 | 2014 | Metascore 60)
  • Rare Replay (XB1 | 2015 | Metascore 84)
  • Sea of Thieves (XB1, Win10 | 2018 | Metascore 68)
  • Rare working on two "extra IPs" other than Sea of Thieves
  • Rare has turned into a "New IP factory"

k0cNxyA.png

Founded in 2009 by game developer Markus Persson, Mojang was built around and catered to the development of the modern gaming phenomenon Minecraft. The studio was later acquired by Microsoft in 2014, and still largely focuses on the management and development of the Minecraft IP. Here's some info:

Noteworthy Persons: Jens Bergensten (Lead Creative Designer), Lydia Winters (Brand Director)

Notable Releases:
  • Minecraft (360, PS3, Wii U, XB1, PS4, Switch, Win10, PC, Mobile | 2012-2017 | Metascore 88)
  • Cobalt (XB1, PC | Collab w/ Oxeye Studios | 2016 | Metascore 66)
  • Will update when more information is revealed.

Other Studios/Teams:
  • ID@Xbox, publishing support and pilot program for independent game developers
  • Microsoft Studios Global Publishing, handles Microsoft Studio publishing between first party and partner studios
  • Mixer, streaming service
  • Backwards Compatibility Team, handles Xbox One BackCompat
  • Microsoft Foundry, intern program
  • Mixed Reality Team, works on AR/VR content for Xbox and Windows 10
  • Microsoft Casual Games, works on the casual games collection for Microsoft, including MS Solitaire, Wordament, and MS Mahjong
  • Xbox Growth Team
Acquisitions, Studios and Otherwise (8th Gen):
Studios/Teams Shut Down or Spun Off (8th Gen):
  • Twisted Pixel (The Maw, Splosion Man), left in 2015
  • Press Play (Max and the Curse of Brotherhood, Kalimba), closed in 2016
  • Lionhead Studios (The Fable Franchise), closed in 2016
  • Team Dakota (Project Spark), disbanded in 2016
  • Xbox Fitness Team, disbanded in 2016
  • Decisive Games, disbanded before public outing in 2016
Cancelled Titles (8th Gen):
  • Black Tusk's new IP, cancelled to shift focus onto Gears of War and subsequent titles
  • Project Spark, servers closed in 2015
  • Fable Legends, cancelled with Lionhead's closing in 2016
  • Project Knoxville, cancelled with Press Play's closing in 2016
  • Xbox Fitness, servers closed June 2017
2018 games (So Far):
  • Sea of Thieves
  • State of Decay 2
  • Crackdown 3
  • Age of Empires: Definitive Edition

Microsoft Studios Global Publishing
& Other Information
Below we have information regarding upcoming titles created by partner studios, as well as any other relevant material not mentioned previously. We begin with the Upcoming Partner Titles:

state-of-decay-2-478301.1.jpg

Title: State of Decay 2

Developer: Undead Labs

Release Date: May 22, 2018

Description:
The next installment in the critically acclaimed "State of Decay" franchise immerses you in an all-new, multiplayer zombie survival fantasy. Build a lasting community, working with other players or solo to overcome challenges while exploring your own unique story in a world that remembers the choices you make.

Crackdown-Logo-PNG-Image.png

Title: Crackdown 3

Developer: ReAgent Games, Cloudgine, Sumo Digital, Ruffian Games

Release Date: Spring/Summer 2018

Description:
Enter Crackdown 3's sandbox of mayhem and destruction and become a Super-Powered Agent dedicated to Justice by any means necessary. Explore the heights of a dangerous futuristic city, cut through gang-infested streets in a transforming vehicle, and wield amazing abilities to dismantle a ruthless criminal empire. Developed by original creator Dave Jones, Crackdown 3 will deliver cooperative chaos and an all-new multiplayer mode where destruction is your ultimate weapon against friends and rivals online. Whether you're playing the all-new Campaign or enjoying a truly revolutionary competitive experience, you'll never look at open-world gaming the same way again.

Current Partner Studios:
  • 4J Studios, original console versions of Minecraft
  • Armature, ReCore DLC/updates
  • Beep Industries, VooDoo Vince Remastered
  • Capcom Vancouver, Dead Rising 4 DLC/updates
  • Certain Affinity, assistance on Halo projects
  • Cloudgine, Crackdown 3
  • Creative Assembly, Halo Wars 2
  • Flaming Foul Studios, Fable Fortune
  • Forgotten Empires, Age of Empires 1: Definitive Edition, Age of Empires 2 & 3: Definitive Editions
  • Iron Galaxy Studios, Killer Instinct new characters/updates
  • Moon Studios, Ori and the Blind Forest, Ori and the Will of the Wisps
  • Playground Games, Forza Horizon 2, Forza Horizon 3 and their DLC
  • ReAgent Games, Crackdown 3
  • Relic Entertainment, Age of Empire 4
  • Saber Interactive, assistance on Halo projects
  • Skybox Labs, Age of Empires DLC, Halo 5: Forge updates
  • Smoking Gun Interactive, Age of Empires: Castle Siege
  • Splash Damage, assistance on Gears of War 4 DLC
  • StudioMDHR, Cuphead
  • Electric Square (Studio Gobo), Unknown Microsoft Studios collaboration project
  • Sumo Digital, Crackdown 3
  • Undead Labs, State of Decay 2
Rumored Partners:
  • None so far
Cancelled Partner Collaborations:

To reiterate, this post will be updated whenever new information is revealed or things need to be adjusted to reflect the current outlook as per the facts. If you have any suggestions, or believe I've left something out, please ping me and I'll address any issues as soon as I can.

Credit for the headers goes to Klobrille.​

Last edited:
OP
OP
Figments

Figments

Spencer’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
California
Again, apologies to Banjo. Just wanted this thread to be kicked over here for the sake of discussion.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
Oh cool, didn't think we'd get this thread on here. Is Halo 6 really a rumor if both Microsoft and 343 Industries have confirmed it though? They make statements such as they are taking their time with the next mainline Halo and want to correct the flaws of Halo 5's campaign in the next game. So isn't that confirmation at this point?

OP
OP
Figments

Figments

Spencer’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
California
Oh cool, didn't think we'd get this thread on here. Is Halo 6 really a rumor if both Microsoft and 343 Industries have confirmed it though? They make statements such as they are taking their time with the next mainline Halo and want to correct the flaws of Halo 5's campaign in the next game. So isn't that confirmation at this point?
Sure?

It can be viewed like that, but we don't exactly know what their confirmation entails other than "it'll be better". That's not saying much.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
If anything, this thread shows Microsoft wants to turn internal studios into factories and purchase games from partners for new IP.

Also OP, did you purposefully forget Microsoft's only Fall exclusive first party title in partnership with Playful "Super Lucky's Tale"?

OP
OP
Figments

Figments

Spencer’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
California
If anything, this thread shows Microsoft wants to turn internal studios into factories and purchase games from partners for new IP.

Also OP, did you purposefully forget Microsoft's only Fall exclusive first party title in partnership with Playful "Super Lucky's Tale"?

The thread is like 90% a rip from Banjo's old thread on the other forum. I've only shifted minor things around for readability. Haven't gotten around to bringing it up to speed.

Banjo is there already, he's using the name Judge

Well damn. Someone bring 'em in here.

Deleted member 62

I think that list needs an update.

"Rumored Partner Studios/Games:
Moon Studios - Ori & the Blind Forest 2
Recore Definitive Edition - HDR, DLC, 4K rumored"

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
The thread is like 90% a rip from Banjo's old thread on the other forum. I've only shifted minor things around for readability. Haven't gotten around to bringing it up to speed.

Ah, well also because people tend to forget this and because partnership section is in the works still: Studio Gobo and Microsoft announced a partnership for a new first party exclusive via Twitter right before E3. Presumably, we should know more next E3. Even though we don't know what the project is, we do know there is a project, so I personally feel like the studio name at least should be added.

Source: https://twitter.com/StudioGobo/status/857509975157088256

OP
OP
Figments

Figments

Spencer’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
California
Ah, well also because people tend to forget this and because partnership section is in the works still: Studio Gobo and Microsoft announced a partnership for a new first party exclusive via Twitter right before E3. Presumably, we should know more next E3. Even though we don't know what the project is, we do know there is a project, so I personally feel like the studio name at least should be added.

Source: https://twitter.com/StudioGobo/status/857509975157088256

Studio Gobo is already listed under "Current Partner Studios". You have to expand the quote in order to see the full list.

Or am I misreading you?

Deleted member 62

2017 games that are missing:
Zoo Tycoon
Pixar Rush
Disneyland

All ported by Asobo.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
PUBG seems to be close:
screenshot2017-10-26ac6kvl.png

It must be, but its weird they dont have a set release date yet

They are having a physical release and for that you need to finish cert and ship a gold disc a month before release so you can print discs, and then you need to run ads and put signs on stores to advertise it properly.

I guess since its a juggernaut already and the game should easily resonate with the Xbox community, they can have a short campaign on the date

Startropper

Oct 25, 2017
It must be, but its weird they dont have a set release date yet

I could be reading this wrong, but I have feeling this game is being rushed last minute so they have a more enticing offer for the holidays. Some might argue, their only big enticing offer.

If this was not the case we would have seen a firm release by now for good pr and to drum up excitement for the OneX.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Nice to see this little train wreck of a community made it over too, mostly. Looking forward to seeing whats coming down the pipeline with y'all.

Oct 26, 2017
It's fun but it seems they are progressing so slowly and that worries me a little. I don't think it will be ready for early next year at all.

In the discord chat today while awaiting to be verified for RE I asked if the people were looking forward to the One X and one person said it seemed liked wasted potential. Such an awesome machine but such a lacking first party input. It's definitely something I can get behind and can only hope MS will drastically improve this.

I am buying the One X because Xbox is my thing and it will be for the third party titles but man I can't deny that I'm wishing for them to significantly improve their first party input, or at least exclusive. Don't matter to me if they come from own studios or independent ones.

OP
OP
Figments

Figments

Spencer’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
California
The current situation is a Catch-22 that could've been easily avoided through effective utilization of prior years to establish more studios with brand power. Now, Microsoft faces a dilemma where they could promise they're working on new games, and even if they are, their past records don't leave much to hype for. And if they are working on new stuff, we won't see it for years, so the entire time will be spent trying to fend off people from saying that there's virtually nothing in the pipeline.

Their attitude of not announcing anything until E3 every year is also a bit tiring. Stop being humble, stop being patient. Actually act on getting shit done, start telling us you're getting shit done, and then ACTUALLY GET SHIT DONE. I don't care if the PR is "this is the greatest lineup in Xbox history". Stop spouting opinions. Give us undeniable facts.

Oct 25, 2017
UK NW
I mean out of the games that are coming from them it'll be Crackdown 3, Sea Of Thieves and Ori 2 out of the games currently announced.
I'm just hoping they have managed to get more exclusives for their portfolio to make their lineup more interesting.

Oct 26, 2017
I mean out of the games that are coming from them it'll be Crackdown 3, Sea Of Thieves and Ori 2 out of the games currently announced.
I'm just hoping they have managed to get more exclusives for their portfolio to make their lineup more interesting.

Well there's of course the new game by Playground Games which of yet we don't know if MS nabbed this or not at all. But there was also some talk earlier this year that MS was going to hire independent studios more often to have them make a game. So it seems unlikely that they will grow their own studios, it is what it is.

Oct 26, 2017
Virginia, US
I was disappointed that Scalebound was canceled, that game could have been a pretty cool exclusive. I do think that having Cuphead and Tacoma as console exclusives is a good thing for Microsoft even though they are indie games.

Oct 25, 2017
UK NW
Well there's of course the new game by Playground Games which of yet we don't know if MS nabbed this or not at all. But there was also some talk earlier this year that MS was going to hire independent studios more often to have them make a game. So it seems unlikely that they will grow their own studios, it is what it is.
The Playground game I kind of forgot about thanks for reminding me. Its fine if they manage to get some third party developers onboard for making an exclusive.
Though with their current market position that is obviously going to be more difficult.

Startropper

Oct 25, 2017
The problem is Microsoft finds themselves in a hole.

Requiring a new studio to output an unestablished AAA game is to risky an investment.

However on the flip side, this also means that they have to work with third party's for their new exclusive output.

The problem with this is, what studios are out there that

1. Want to work with Microsoft
2. Even have the necessary talent to deliver a high quality AAA ip

This is a hole that Microsoft themselves put themselves in when they decided to make all their studios IP Factories except Rare.

However on this flip side (there always is) pressure from upper management might have forced them into that position.

So here we are 2017, what new AAA exclusive Ips are coming to xbox to entice new people on their console? Well the answer to that is do they even need it? Xbox brand is doing ok.

But Sea of Thieves could be that game, maybe State of Decay 2, maybe even PUBG.

But I mean if you compare this to PS4, personally I'm much more interested in the games sony is putting out right now.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
I think we can possibly expect more future partnership with Studio MDHR.

Im not so sure. There wasnt really a partnership that fits the model of this thread (a first party deal). They are self published, but sold the exclusivity because they needed money to deliver the game they wanted.

But now their game is wildly praised and has sold over a 1M copies (over 800K on Steam alone). They might not need such deal for the next project, and prob want to expand the platforms they are on for even better results with future endeavors.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Im not so sure. There wasnt really a partnership that fits the model of this thread (a first party deal). They are self published, but sold the exclusivity because they needed money to deliver the game they wanted.

But now their game is wildly praised and has sold over a 1M copies (over 800K on Steam alone). They might not need such deal for the next project, and prob want to expand the platforms they are on for even better results with future endeavors.
Not if Microsoft puts more money into their next project.

SpectreJordan

Oct 26, 2017
As a hug Xbox fan, 2017 has been really disappointing. Probably the worst in the brand's history. Really hoping they have a better year in 2018.

I hope Crackdown isn't a flop either. The delay really killed my hype, hope they're using the extra time to make the game special. It seemed to work for Cuphead, so fingers crossed.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
So is Microsoft releasing their load in the first half of the year instead of Fall for the first time during this gen? Right now it's looking like

Q1:
Sea of Thieves

Q2:
Crackdown 3
State of Decay 2
Halo Master Chief Collection (updated with fixes for all major issues before)

Q3:
Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Q4:
Forza Horizon 4
Halo 6 (this MIGHT not happen if 343's quotes about Halo being far away do not mean next year)

And there's probably a new IP made by Studio Gobo getting announced at E3. My questions are:
1. Is Microsoft testing an approach of releasing games before September-December while September-December is reserved for Forza, Halo and Gears to see if that has a positive impact on sales?

2. Will this happen in the future? Like at E3 can we expect to see 2019 games exclusively with the exception of Halo and Forza in 2018, getting released between January-August like Sony does with their exclusives?

3. With all of their "confirmed" 2018 games getting released in the first half of the year BEFORE E3, how will they publicly announce release dates to the press and show gameplay of games like Crackdown 3 and State of Decay 2 in an effort to convince those on the fence, if they only do E3? Where will they do this?

Oct 27, 2017
Glad to see this thread made it over. Still surreal that they gave me sequels to both Halo Wars and Crackdown; out of their Xbox 360 output I didn't think that they would revisit those two wells again so I got spoiled on that end. Hopefully Crackdown 3 comes out great as I am super anticipating it, I need my orbs.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
The problem with this is, what studios are out there that

1. Want to work with Microsoft
2. Even have the necessary talent to deliver a high quality AAA ip

there are still devs that are willing to work with MS despite you know, and not everything has to be a big budget knockout

MS's next games are mid-budgeted priced titles so it's clear that they're gauging the success of these smaller games again for the sake of branching out. You can't really fault them for trying.

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Looking at Microsofts IPs I really don't understand why whey aren't trying to push these so much more. They have so many great names and worlds that would work pretty well today.

• Mech Assault or Crimson Skies - focus on multiplayer, hero-style mechs, single elimination style, 60fps, cosmetic micro transactions would probably work really well with all the possibilities a mech/plane can offer. That thing would be great.
  • Project Gotham Racing - redundant to Forza some might think but I don't think so. The market offers many great racers, but good city racers are very rare these days.
  • Fable - Xbox simply needs a big, showcase AAA story-driven title that can move console sales. Fable should be their IP for exactly that.
  • Banjo-Kazooie - I mean that other big platform out there currently has Mario in its title which helps a lot already obviously, but smaller-scaled games like Y-L, Cuphead and so on are perfect examples on how a platform can be relevant even today. It doesn't need to be developed by Rare, but a lot of fans would definitely appreciate a new BK.
  • King Fu Chaos or Fuzion Frenzy - it can't be that hard for MS to finally develop a fun and simple party game with some good Xbox Live support.
I could go on and on ...

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Looking at Microsofts IPs I really don't understand why whey aren't trying to push these so much more. They have so many great names and worlds that would work pretty well today.

• Mech Assault - focus on multiplayer, hero-style mechs, single elimination style, 60fps, cosmetic micro transactions would probably work really well with all the possibilities a mech can offer. That thing would be great.
  • Project Gotham Racing - redundant to Forza some might think but I don't think so. The market offers many great racers, but good city racers are very rare these days.
  • Fable - Xbox simply needs a big, showcase AAA story-driven title that can move console sales. Fable should be their IP for exactly that.
  • Banjo-Kazooie - I mean that other big platform out there currently has Mario in its title which helps a lot already obviously, but smaller-scaled games like Y-L, Cuphead and so on are perfect examples on how a platform can be relevant even today. It doesn't need to be developed by Rare, but a lot of fans would definitely appreciate a new BK.
  • King Fu Chaos/Fuzion Frenzy - it can't be that hard for MS to finally develop a fun and simple party game with some good Xbox Live support.

I could go on and on ...

Mech Assault/Battletech IP is alive and well with the SRPG releasing through Kickstarter.
PGR is something I would want to see but I would rather see the list of genres diversified before returning to another racing IP.
Fable would be incredibly difficult to do. The aesthetic is exclusive to Lionhead and the only dev that I could see making an overly 'british' RPG are like, Rare.
Banjo could use a return after how garbage Yooka-Laylee was. I hope Lucky's Tale is successful for MS/Playful.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA

• Mech Assault or Crimson Skies - focus on multiplayer, hero-style mechs, single elimination style, 60fps, cosmetic micro transactions would probably work really well with all the possibilities a mech/plane can offer. That thing would be great.
  • King Fu Chaos or Fuzion Frenzy - it can't be that hard for MS to finally develop a fun and simple party game with some good Xbox Live support.
I could go on and on ...

Agree with the first one.

PGR is a difficult case, Forza games have a two year development cycle with Forza Horizon being worked on by Playground Games and Motorsport being worked on by Turn10 alternating. This means they either need to adjust the cycle to add in a third series or add in a third team and both may not be worth the cost or time.

Lionhead Studios might've been closed but Fable is pretty much still their game. Microsoft owns the IP but they've been licensing it to Flaming Fowl (which is an independent studio made of ex-Lionhead devs) to make Fable Fortune. So I could only see them making it and they don't have much money so Microsoft would need to give them the budget. And consider the fact that Scalebound, a game by Platinum Games didn't have a big enough budget to fit Microsoft's demands.

Considering Microsoft bought Super Lucky's Tale, it's very likely they are interested in this type of game. If enough people buy Super Lucky's Tale, it's possible Microsoft buys the IP or gets a multi game deal. But I'm sure it won't sell because of the November launch month even at $30.

They published many party games with Kinect, but as for a full on fun party game with traditional controller support, Nintendo seems to be the only one interested in this. Which is shocking.

Mech Assault/Battletech IP is alive and well with the SRPG releasing through Kickstarter.
PGR is something I would want to see but I would rather see the list of genres diversified before returning to another racing IP.
Fable would be incredibly difficult to do. The aesthetic is exclusive to Lionhead and the only dev that I could see making an overly 'british' RPG are like, Rare.
Banjo could use a return after how garbage Yooka-Laylee was. I hope Lucky's Tale is successful for MS/Playful.

I also agree with everything here.

BuBu Jenkins

Oct 27, 2017
I honestly feel its a crime how they've handled the Perfect Dark series. I guess i'm one of the few that actually loved PD0 and was one of my most played games on the 360 with its enjoyable multiplayer and had a blast playing through the co-op with a buddy of mine. I thought it sold decently as a launch title despite its criticism. The HD remake of the original was alright but aged horribly gameplay wise making the game completely unplayable for me. I still think MS should give the IP another go as a full on AAA cyber punk 3rd person espionage/stealth game

Status
Not open for further replies.