• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Should we move to a new OT?

• Yes

Votes: 86 21.9%
  • No

Votes: 80 20.4%
  • Wait until a couple weeks before E3

Votes: 226 57.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

batosaims

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Apr 16, 2018
Is there any word on a Banjo Anniversary? Rare and MS would be dumb to not capitalize on it after how successful Crash and no doubt Spyro will be.

Oct 26, 2017
I
Also in the not at all surprising category, they said that a short teaser for other upcoming content would be shown at E3. I still need to finish the Megadolon quest, as I started with my boys and got pulled into other things.
if you can, snag some good images of the meg under the boat and attacking the boat if you can. I might use one for the 2nd hype train

Deleted member 18951

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Joe is a good guy, delighted that they seem happy with the numbers too. Looking forward to seeing what's coming in future content updates as well, the Hungering Deep has been incredible and I can only echo his sentiments of the fun me and my pals have had trying to get other crews to join us. It's unlike anything else on the market that I've played.

Cueil

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
that the game would have happened regardless. I dont have an issue with a game having exclusivity timed or perma if the game would legit not see the light of day unless somone like Sony or MS paid for it to be made. Thats not the case for SF.
I'm also fine with it if the funding significantly improved the game like Tomb Raider sequel... what Sony got was hardly a game...

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
445.gif

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I would rather not hear about more leaks here until they get officially announced. Everyone starts loosing their minds!

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
they got ripped of IMHO

Nah, SFV was one of thhe smartest investments that SONY did this gen.

By securing SFV, they practically secured the entire fighting genre into their system, both from a users and devs point of view. there is a good reason on why most of the FGC players don't own an xbox, even though in the previous gen they had one.

Cueil

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nah, SFV was one of thhe smartest investments that SONY did this gen.

By securing SFV, they practically secured the entire fighting genre into their system, both from a users and devs point of view. there is a good reason on why most of the FGC players don't own an xbox, even though in the previous gen they had one.
FGC is an insignificant portion of Sony's total sales... they still paid for a game that took a year plus to complete after launch.

Deleted member 18951

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think E3 is the place for that, we'll see.

To be fair, I think it's the perfect time to do it. The gaming and mainstream press of the world will be reporting from E3 and if Xbox were to announce multiple new studios then that could be a huge win for them in regards to positive press. If it's true then it's a no brainer for me, reveal they've bought Playground, announce Gallaghers new studio and going by what Matt just said maybe somebody else? That's the best Xbox E3 ever.

Oct 26, 2017
I see the posts already rack up. "Infinity sounds like GaaS" Sigh..
meh, I agree with you.

Infinity to me sounds like

Halo 6: Infinity

would be awesome if it plays like a hybrid of Masseffect, dawn of war 2, and halo.

multiple missions, you can only choose one to do, then auto fail the others.

would be amazing

------

crytek would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.