• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JehutyRunner

Oct 26, 2017
Microsoft is less than 24 hours away from unveiling its next-generation Xbox plans at E3, and the company has been hiding secret messages in its own teasers. Twitter users have noticed that each of Microsoft's daily E3 countdown videos has a secret code hidden in the left-hand side of the video. The first, from a couple of days ago, has R 255, followed by G 36 in the second, and B 0 in the latest today. Together that forms the code RGB (255,36,0), the RGB color code for Scarlet.

Rumors have suggested that Microsoft is creating two new consoles under a general "Scarlett" codename, with a high-end console codenamed Anaconda and an Xbox One S equivalent codenamed Lockhart. It appears Microsoft is ready to talk about its Scarlett plans, as the company is teasing it freely in its E3 videos.

Link

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
QMnmFca.jpg

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh god, oh man.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
I feel like a whole bunch more stuff is about to get leaked. Prepare for impact everyone.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I hope that they won't spend much time in this if it isn't releasing this year. Much more interested in the games and xCloud

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Part of me is hoping this reveal is a bit more than the scorpio tease (Not expecting a blowout) and we get something like "The games you've seen today will all be playable on Scarlet"

Mike Armbrust

Oct 25, 2017
I spent way too long looking for the secret code only to realise it's just big giant text over the city haha.

Super stoked for their show!

bananas

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
If those specs in the other thread are true, then my prediction for Holiday 2020:

Xbox Anaconda - $579 (they'll want to avoid any references to $599)
Xbox Lockhart - $399
Xbox One S - $249
Xbox One S All Digital - $199

Xbox One X gets discontinued

I think PS5 is targeting a $499 price.

Part of me is hoping this reveal is a bit more than the scorpio tease (Not expecting a blowout) and we get something like "The games you've seen today will all be playable on Scarlet"

Well, Scarlet will be backwards compatible, so of course all the games will play on it.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
What's their rationale for having two different models at launch?

I'm definitely interested in the cheaper model. I'm currently using a One S, so if it's more powerful than the One X (and I expect it to be), than it would feel like an upgrade to me and I'm more than okay with spending less money for that. I've been happy with my S, I don't really need the top-of-the-line model.

OP
OP

JehutyRunner

Oct 26, 2017

If what Brad Sams has said is true, you'll more than likely see Halo Infinite be announced for it, XB1 and PC along with a live demo on PC.

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
There's no way we get a *full* reveal tomorrow, right? I'm picturing something along the lines of how they revealed Project Scorpio.

Sleve McDichael

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I expect it will be an announcement of the consoles, possibly the name. They'll announce baseline specs for the more powerful Anaconda, and we'll get a sizzle reel of devs talking about the power of the machine and maybe a few game teases.
Probably pretty similar to the Scorpio/One X tease a few years ago.

I hope we get a little bit more than that, but if they're launching next holiday, that's probably all we can realistically expect this year.
Shit is about to go down. New consoles are coming and I can't wait!

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
Next gen is always so exciting. Spend a bunch of time on it and lets see some visuals.