• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jaxar

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Playstation Now seems to be morphing into a similar service as Game Pass what with the downloadable games being added. I can't see any scenario where Sony would allow a competing service like that to run on their platform. It just doesn't make sense.

JustP_Gaming

Jan 5, 2018
I talked about Microsoft doing this almost a decade ago and got laughed at. Now everything is more or less happening as I've predicted.

They're transferring to a full GaS company. The Xbox hardware itself will at most be just another highend device that can use their service.

You see the vision 100%

Oct 25, 2017
I talked about Microsoft doing this almost a decade ago and got laughed at. Now everything is more or less happening as I've predicted.

They're transferring to a full GaS company. The Xbox hardware itself will at most be just another highend device that can use their service.
The Xbox hardware is still extremely important to them because that's the only way they can receive $60/year of online paywall money. Game Pass is probably much more expensive to maintain because they actually need to provide a service with it, unlike Gold where the only thing that payment does is allow you to access servers that Microsoft doesn't even host.

Andrew Lucas

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Hey, if I can get game pass on the PS4 that literally kills my need to ever buy an Xbox, so go ahead Microsoft.
Not that it'll ever happen...

I don't think you're being as smart as you think you are, Microsoft is aware of this, and are still considering it regardless. They aren't worried about you not buying an Xbox.

Edgy gamers.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Woo, and a single account would get me games for PS4, XB and PC ?
Best deal ever would get even better.

Yeah, nah, it's not gonna happen.