• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
We're already playing it

oh-you-original.jpg

OP
OP
Marvie

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Let's see how many times Jam posted about being on last night.....

Yep. Zero.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
qLwVmqr.jpg

Wait.. what's this? Looks like I played some games last night. This was all after waiting about 40 mins in the dressing room because I was surprised two other people were on the game...... but no one but me was in the dressing room.

I think the reason why I play this game so much is because when people say they are getting on I actually get on. Then I wind up playing alone or with randos. :)

If you're not going to get on and play then why say you are? Makes no sense, lol.

OP
OP
Marvie

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Wait.. what's this? Looks like I played some games last night. This was all after waiting about 40 mins in the dressing room because I was surprised two other people were on the game...... but no one but me was in the dressing room.

I think the reason why I play this game so much is because when people say they are getting on I actually get on. Then I wind up playing alone or with randos. :)

If you're not going to get on and play then why say you are? Makes no sense, lol.
Did you message anyone? You can do that you know. I always get messages from Cake/Legit/Del about playing.

Posting snarky shit about nobody playing when you yourself didnt say anything is like parking down the street from someone's house and then getting mad that they didn't invite you in.

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
Just played my finest game.

Our goalie was obviously trying to throw the game as he kept leaving the net for the opposing team on every rush. Everyone else but my LW left after they went up 1-0. My solution to this problem was to not allow the other team to get a single shot the remainder of the game. Final score was 6-1. What really helped is they were getting owned at faceoffs by the computer.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Did you message anyone? You can do that you know. I always get messages from Cake/Legit/Del about playing.

Posting snarky shit about nobody playing when you yourself didnt say anything is like parking down the street from someone's house and then getting mad that they didn't invite you in.

Lol. We're all grown ups here, Marv. I don't think I need to send out messages bothering people to come play when they say they're going to be on. Especially when I see people playing other things. I'll obviously mention it here, but otherwise I'll just play by my lonesome.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Just played my finest game.

Our goalie was obviously trying to throw the game as he kept leaving the net for the opposing team on every rush. Everyone else but my LW left after they went up 1-0. My solution to this problem was to not allow the other team to get a single shot the remainder of the game. Final score was 6-1. What really helped is they were getting owned at faceoffs by the computer.

Pick up 6's are brutal.

OP
OP
Marvie

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Lol. We're all grown ups here, Marv. I don't think I need to send out messages bothering people to come play when they say they're going to be on. Especially when I see people playing other things. I'll obviously mention it here, but otherwise I'll just play by my lonesome.
Ok then don't complain when people aren't playing.

OP
OP
Marvie

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Lol. Ah. I'm the bad guy because I'm on every night and I'm supposed to hold hands to get peeps to get on even after they say they're going to be on. Hahaha. Okay. ;)
No you're the one whining about nobody playing when it takes less time to message someone on xbox than it does to whine on here.

OP
OP
Marvie

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome 4-0-0 night. Pretty sure Cake scored every goal tonight except for about 2. That was amazing. Lol

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Well that was fun, fuck that last game, shouldn't have even gotten to OT with that garbage goal.

It was essentially a life version of this...

397546.gif

394660.gif

Also that one game where we had no business of winning lol got all the right bounces and their dman was an idiot.

RJc5hHe.gif

ImperfectAccomplishedCygnet-mobile.mp4

Last edited:

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah they just wasted time in our zone. They weren't dangerous really outside of a few good chances.

ahhh the good ole cycle cycle cycle never take a shot unless its a perfect shot or make a pass unless its a perfect pass that way we don't give the puck back to the other team, that has plagued this game since NHL 12.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Lol. Do dododo dooo dododo dooo.

Rocket league is fucking amazing.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
I've ran into a lot of this these days. One of the quickest disconnects I've seen, lol.