Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
Oh yeah, and he was also apparently commentating with a black woman.

The silence is incredible, really. Imagine making a joke this stupid, while on-air with a black woman, during one of most turbulent times for black people in this country's recent history. Then sitting there for around 13 seconds waiting for a laugh before sheepishly moving on like nothing happened.

EDIT: he doubled down lol
Here is an update, from 3 minutes ago. He's trying to cover his ass apparently.

clips.twitch.tv

Twitch

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

He was trying to bring light to the movement not make fun of it. According to him.

...Right.

Last edited:

Javier

Oct 27, 2017
Chile
I loved the silence right after he said that idiocy and chat response, EVERYBODY knew he fucked up.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
The same Skullgirls that has make a huge deal about things like gender ratios, removed animations that objectified their characters, prominently added in trans activism...?

Way to undermine your own goodwill among the audience you've been appealing to, Mike.

Nintenleo

Nov 9, 2017
Italy
Yikes.
I think it's becoming harder and harder for people like that guy to distinguish a slogan from a meme.

Oct 25, 2017
Tell you what, if he can't breathe we may as well play along and not allow racist POS like him to have any air on this platform.

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
The same Skullgirls that has make a huge deal about things like gender ratios, removed animations that objectified their characters, prominently added in trans activism...?

Way to undermine your own goodwill among the audience you've been appealing to, Mike.

Yeah, that's what doesn't make sense to me. Go out of the way to do really good stuff like that, then say this?

Come the fuck on MikeZ

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Should have immediately called himself out instead of let that silence hang.

What an idiot.