• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GING-SAMA

Banned
Jul 10, 2019
User Banned (1 Month): Creating a misleading thread, stoking platform wars: long history of platform warring and trolling.
(Timestamp)

EDIT :

-He has heard rumblings about a new Sci Fi RPG developed by FromSoftware.
-He says it's currently in preproduction so it's still early

-He speculate that the IP would be published by MS because of the Sekiro Statue on the Phil Shelf (Speculation)

Thought ?

Last edited:

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll take it with a truckload of salt. Especially if it's only that early in development.
But, if it still comes out on PC via Steam, I'm totally fine

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
God the salt. The salt if this happened.

Long as it comes to PC I don't care. Have at it

Jencks

Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: Trolling
Hope it's not exclusive but the salt would be glorious.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
At this point I'm just gonna laugh myself to death before I ever own a next-gen console.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That would be a huge get for Microsoft if true.

Brix

Oct 25, 2017
Well I'm definitely interested. Especially since Microsoft launch published games day one on pc.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't there a FromSoftware item in the background of Phil Spencer's last webstream?

PWRade

Oct 25, 2017
FromSoftware would have some crazy looking enemy designs in a sci-fi setting so I'm interested. Doubt it's true though.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
Omfg.

Sony are massively slipping if they let this happen. Guess I'll definitely be getting a Series X instead of an S like I was going to for Bethesda shit.

Don't wanna take chances on the weaker hardware with next gen From Software performance.

Oct 27, 2017
From Software space game....

tenor.gif

Dec 21, 2020
Microsoft the violent ones this time around. SHOW ME THUNDER!

Please 360 2.0, I loved that system

Of course, taken with grains of salt.

R dott B

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully it's not like the Souls/Borne stuff. The gameplay in those games isn't too hot.

Grunty

Oct 28, 2017
Gruntilda’s Lair
From the Xbox thread....

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeak...e_on_my_previous_post_regarding_fromsoftware/

Apparently this very thing was brought up by a Reddit user a little over two weeks ago. Take with a grain of salt, of course. The summary the Reddit person gave if you don't want to click the link:

-Soulslike combat
-Futuristic setting
-MC is not human but more like a "hybrid"
-Can't create character
-Character can climb buildings
-Larger map than Sekiro
-Set to release two years after Elden Ring
-Xbox Series X/S and PC only
-Assisted by Turn 10

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
I keep saying this, but the universe continues to raise the stakes ... I cannot wait for that announcement thread.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
I guess if FROM still own the IP? I just have a harder time seeing them go exclusive when they're able to sign deals with publishers the size of Activision.

Status
Not open for further replies.