• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
damn haha knew the ps5 looked like some mobile garbage

/s

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Did Gameloft copyright strike Sony for their Spider-Man game? XD

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
lmao, will probably get fixed very quick.
What have Gameloft done recently? Havent heard of them in 10 years or something.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
Gameloft made a Spider-Man endless runner game for mobile that has Miles in it.

If that's the reason why this got taken down then that's just... peak idiocy.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
gameloft somehow was able to claim this...
I mean they had some mobile ports of Spiderman games but still lol. Gameloft doesn't have more rights to the IP than Sony
Youtube's bots strike again

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Who's going to be the one to tell Gameloft that they don't actually own Spider-Man?

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
it was. remember when vivendi wanted to do a hostile takeover on ubi? they failed that but they succeded with gameloft.

VmPg2qd.jpg

jwhit28

Oct 25, 2017
I hope it keeps happening. I'm sure Youtube and Twitch would just make a whitelist for companies to avoid DMCA eventually though. All of the positives, none of the negatives.

AtomicShroom

Tools & Automation
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Obviously an automated process that somehow went wrong, and goes to show how utterly broken that system is. Luckily Sony is big enough to have a direct line to YouTube to fix it. But when that shit hits little channels, they're shit out of luck. If Sony would sue YouTube for damages, maybe they'd get something done about it!