• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
I know you're all waiting with baited breath to know what my games of the decade are, so without further ado...

1. No Man's Sky
2. BloodBourne
4. Sunset OverDrive
5. ReCore
6. Puppeteer
7. Killzone:Shadowfall
8. Infamous: Second Son
9. DriveClub
10. Arkham: Origins
11. Cuphead
12. Resogun
13. Ori
14. Ryse
15 Crimson Dragon
16. Infamous: First Light
17: Spiderman
18: Jedi Fallen Order
19. Motorstorm Apocalype

Yup, that's my list.

CalamityPixel

Oct 27, 2017
No knack?
giphy.webp

Raiden

Nov 6, 2017
Man, im sure you're a nice guy, but that is a terrible list.

Killzone? But no RDR2 or BOTW?

Man.

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
I'm too lazy to look back over the decade for games that would make my list. I've enjoyed some games over the decade but do not, like most of you here, have the release dates seared into my brain. I blame my shitty brain though as I often forget how old I am. Being as I am old you see.

Transistor

Vodka martini, dirty, with Tito's please
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
From the ResetEra General Guide:

Do Not Create: List Threads

A list thread is a thread that encourages replies that largely or completely take the form of lists. For example: Asking members to rank their favorite characters in media. These threads tend not to generate much, if any, actual discussion or member interaction. Voting threads (threads that solicit ballot-style replies) will usually fall under this category as well, unless a lot of effort is put into them. If you wish to create a voting thread, please contact an Administrator to seek approval beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.