• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
what, she's English??
jon-lovitz-victoria-jackson.gif

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
Is she doing a Cilla Black thing with her old accent?
I thought she left the UK a 7/8 years old, seems a bit strong for that.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
They gotta start shaming these celebs for taking nibbles. Fuck that shit. Eat the entire wing you god damn cowards.

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
Having never watched (much of) Stranger Things, I honestly thought she was Bobby Brown's kid and was getting weird media attention like Paris Jackson. It makes a lot more sense why people seem to care. Also, if your relatives have an accent it's not outrageous to have one too/slip into it. Maybe she spent a lot of time back in jolly ol England.

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Is she doing a Cilla Black thing with her old accent?
I thought she left the UK a 7/8 years old, seems a bit strong for that.
Only been 10 years and her siblings all have pretty heavy English accents as well, so that's a factor I'm sure.

barley

Banned
Aug 16, 2018
it weirds me out how she looked like a kid last year and now looks 30 lol. feel like young celebs are really pressured (esp women) to look much older than they are. they must have such a strange worldview bc of all of that.

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
British people doing American accents >> Americans doing British accents

Until Americans watch more UK tv and movies that wont ever change, it's more of a symptom of experience than anything. Most Americans don't regularly watch much TV or film not made in the US, our media is one of the biggest exports we have.

Everyone in the US should just have to watch UK panel shows everyday until we rectify this.

May 14, 2021
Until Americans watch more UK tv and movies that wont ever change, it's more of a symptom of experience than anything. Most Americans don't regularly watch much TV or film not made in the US, our media is one of the biggest exports we have.

Everyone in the US should just have to watch UK panel shows everyday until we rectify this.
And British actors should pay more attention to R sounds. That's where it's so easy to spot the Brit and Aussie actors.

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
And British actors should pay more attention to R sounds. That's where it's so easy to spot the Brit and Aussie actors.

Speaking of Aussie if people think Americans do bad British accents I wonder what they think of our Aussie accents because they are far worse.

Don't mean to thread derail. Im pumped to watch this later, hopefully it's good there's been a few too many Hot Ones interviews as of late where the guest was kinda dull. I don't expect that here.

Last edited: