• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ldcommando

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
User Banned (1 Day): advocating murder
Just kill the fucking bastard. He is a fucking nazi, whoever kills him should get a medal. Use 1 on those 3 billion guns you americans have and just shoot the fucker straight between the eyes.
Fuck him

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
Getting driven out of nightclubs because everyone hates you to troll the Left

Yeah he incites reactions because he's an all encompassing harassing bigot and horrible hateful man who made his name on being a figurehead of Gamergate.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter to me if he's a "real" Nazi, or not. He's still working with and palling around with Nazis.

As Milo leads (((people))) into a death chamber in 2028, it can still be heard: "no he's just trolling, they actually just give out candy in that building."

Exactly

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just kill the fucking bastard. He is a fucking nazi, whoever kills him should get a medal. Use 1 on those 3 billion guns you americans have and just shoot the fucker straight between the eyes.
Fuck him

Nah, he isnt worth the bullet or the bood on your hands. Public humliation for life is the way to go.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is this a serious post? What an absurd comment... insinuating violence isn't against the moderation policies of this forum?
Aww did someone get offended? Mr. 7 posts. Joined in October.

And fucking up Nazis is as American as apple pie, friend. But no, im not issuing specific threats or targets, expert of moderation policies.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Im loving this shaming and de-platforming of these Nazi/far-right cunts.

Oct 27, 2017
Mainstream conservatives enabled them and thought they were a useful political tool while the left ate itself

Gee wonder where I've heard that one before

And Hitler still had a bunch of those mainstream conservatives murdered in their sleep at the earliest convenience to consolidate his power so it's like, the current gop REALLY didn't pay attention in school

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
And people say punching nazis is not productive!
We're not seeing Spencer anywhere and Milo can't even get a drink in a bar in New York.
I'd say this is far more productive than "debating" them and forcing to stand on a podium ever did.

LucidMomentum

Nov 18, 2017
I'll say it again for the people in the back (or those new posters who keep coming in to stan for them)

NAZI PUNKS

F U C K O F F

Gyro Zeppeli

Oct 27, 2017
I dislike Milo and his beliefs, but committing a mob mentality on the guy to get out of a bar, when he was minding his own business is a lousy act. Sorry. Not on board with that. This is one of those moments where liberals embarrassed themselves.

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dislike Milo and his beliefs, but committing a mob mentality on the guy to get out of a bar, when he was minding his own business is a lousy act. Sorry. Not board with that.

The only way to handle people like Milo is to shout them down. Literally. There's no tolerance for them and if I saw him at a bar I'd tell him to fuck off too.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Oct 27, 2017
I dislike Milo and his beliefs, but committing a mob mentality on the guy to get out of a bar, when he was minding his own business is a lousy act. Sorry. Not on board with that. This is one of those moments where liberals embarrassed themselves.

Right, the liberals are embarrassing themselves. Not the Nazis and the people defending them. I'm okay with us embarrassing ourselves if Nazi scum fuckpuds are being chased out of public.

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shouting down to what? AFAIK, he wasn't engaging them in a debate.

Ok, let me put it this way. Milo deserves to have his life made as miserable as possible. Again, if I saw him at a bar, I'd tell him to fuck off too. He doesn't need to say anything, he deserves constant disruption to his life.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

He brought this on himself. When your entire persona is based on being horrible hateful prick to everyone who isn't an alt right shithead I'm not really sure what this guy should expect from the general public when interacting with him.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
His business is provocative Nazi business tho

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
Ok, let me put it this way. Milo deserves to have his life made as miserable as possible. Again, if I saw him at a bar, I'd tell him to fuck off too. He doesn't need to say anything, he deserves constant disruption to his life.
At least we have the decency to leave them with their limbs intact.
We already had a debate about whether nazis deserved to be debated or not, the consensus was that they deserved to have their towns burned to the ground.
Nothing new happened to warrant a change of policy.

XMonkey

Oct 26, 2017
Pack it up, liberals. You're done here.

Deleted member 22490

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Nah, fuck that especially after the people he directed his fans to harass. Dude should not be comfortable anywhere.

And those aren't liberals.

bonch00ski

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When it's a piece of shit like him it's perfectly fine for people to act the way they did. He deserves all the hate he gets.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Aww did someone get offended? Mr. 7 posts. Joined in October.

And fucking up Nazis is as American as apple pie, friend. But no, im not issuing specific threats or targets, expert of moderation policies.
Hahahahahahahaha

"I don't always post, but when I do, I post defending the safety of nazis"

I'm sorry, the guy who made a living out of harassing others for no reason (including random trans students at colleges he spoke at just because he could) is somehow supposed to be protected from the same sort of open harassment he condones and promotes? Na, fuck that noise. You want to spend your life making others miserable you can have it served right back to you. Especially because of his troll nazis stances and defense of pedophilia.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
No tolerance for Nazis.

He made other people's life hell, it's only fair to return the favor to a shitstain like him.

He can go crying to Sugar Daddy Mercer, maybe they will fund another book of his that sells 5 copies.

Deleted member 176

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At least we have the decency to leave them with their limbs intact.
We already had a debate about whether nazis deserved to be debated or not, the consensus was that they deserved to have their towns burned to the ground.
Nothing new happened to warrant a change of policy.
If you think whats in the OP was a debate then I woulda loved to see your high school civics class lol

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017

I always wonder whether people that post this sentiment about the various alt-right darlings know the full breadth of shit they've said and advocated. I know you all love to start with that, "I'm not a fan but..." crap but I feel like you really don't know.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
This is the price you pay when you're a literal hate monger and advocate for pedophilia. Fuck him, he's not welcome in liberal havens.

Gyro Zeppeli

Oct 27, 2017
I always wonder whether people that post this sentiment about the various alt-right darlings know the full breadth of shit they've said and advocated. I know you all love to start with that, "I'm not a fan but..." crap but I feel like you really don't know.

Only because people assume the worst, as the dog piling that's going on now.

xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal
committing a mob mentality on the guy to get out of a bar, when he was minding his own business is a lousy act. Sorry. Not on board with that. This is one of those moments where liberals embarrassed themselves.

"Own the libs by being a Nazi so they call you a Nazi in a bar and embarrass themselves"

That's a new one, we need to create a comprehensive list of all the ways to own the libs....