• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
It's odd he doesn't refer to his husband by name but by "black husband" as if a shield that he couldn't be racist when he is one.

To be "fair", he was very much trying to say "How can I be a white supremacist if my husband is black?" in that bit so it's not that out of place. It's just that he is absolutely doing the thing you're describing, though intentionally.

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I dislike Milo and his beliefs, but committing a mob mentality on the guy to get out of a bar, when he was minding his own business is a lousy act. Sorry. Not on board with that. This is one of those moments where liberals embarrassed themselves.

He doesn't get to espouse philosophies of hatred and intolerance that aim to strip millions of their rights and dignity and then 'mind his own business' when it suits him.

We protected his free speech and allowed him to be a vulgar, nasty, hate-filled motherfucker and now some upstanding citizens likewise exercised their rights to verbally bash this turd until he was motivated to leave.

Sounds like a sweet slice of poetic justice, all things considered.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
process

Cry me a river, Milo.

psynetik

Banned
Mar 29, 2018
User banned (1 week): trolling and a history of drive-by posting
I still don't know why people call a gay jew with a black husband a Nazi.

Deleted member 22490

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Because he repeats Nazi rhetoric, works with Nazis, let them edit his Breitbart articles, has Nazi-related passwords, etc. Just because he's gay, Jewish, and fetishizes black men enough to marry one doesn't mean he can't be a Nazi. It's just a different version of "my friend is black."

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Including "gay" there is also the most ridiculous bit, honestly. I know that the Nazis targeted gay people too, I get why it's relevant, but...

It's just that the aspect of himself he's the most clearly self-hating about to begin with.

Deleted member 19218

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
To be "fair", he was very much trying to say "How can I be a white supremacist if my husband is black?" in that bit so it's not that out of place. It's just that he is absolutely doing the thing you're describing, though intentionally.

I always suspected that maybe Milo doesn't believe the stuff he says and that he says this stuff just to gather controversy and therefore become a well known person while he sells books, does speeches etc

I'v seen the guy say nasty stuff about homosexual people unapologetically but he is gay himself.

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017
Feb 3, 2018

Yep thats him alright and he was not a nazi Motorhead and other metalbands used iron crosses and stuff like that all the time, in metal music hell the band Kiss uses the SS runes in their logo.

He also said when asked he collected items from the war but he never collected the ideas those who do are not welcome in my house.

But please educate me on how Motorhead is a nazi band which they are not and have never been I will not take anymore dogpiling I have had it with this nonsense in this thread.

Many of these items was used for shock effect hell Marilyn Manson used to wear a ss cap on his head.

You can find anything that offends you if you look hard enough but yelling NAZI everytime and comparing them to mass murderers who butchered innocent people, and especially Lemmy, who was considered to be an anarchist the complete opposite of a fascist is beyond ridiculous.

So go ahead be offended call me and the millions who listen to Motorhead whatever you want I don't care if you are offended I have had it.

Last edited:

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dislike Milo and his beliefs, but committing a mob mentality on the guy to get out of a bar, when he was minding his own business is a lousy act. Sorry. Not on board with that. This is one of those moments where liberals embarrassed themselves.
This is a terrible post, he promotes inequality and intolerance that goes against basic human rights, just like a Jihadi promoting hatred, Milo is the same and should be humiliated at every turn, he's not interested in debating either which is even more reason to protest non-violently that his views and by extention, himself are not welcomed in any place that believes in unity. There is no legitimacy in white-supremacy/etho-nationalism, and hence cannot be a valid point of view, its illogical and dangerous.

Feb 3, 2018
User Banned (1 Day): Whataboutism, thread derailment.
This is a terrible post, he promotes inequality and intolerance that goes against basic human rights, just like a Jihadi promoting hatred, Milo is the same and should be humiliated at every turn, he's not interested in debating either which is even more reason to protest non-violently that his views and by extention, himself are not welcomed in any place that believes in unity. There is no legitimacy in white-supremey/etho-nationalism, and hence cannot be a valid point of view, its illogical and dangerous.

Then why are we not hearing protest from people in here against groups who preach hatred towards jews and spread antisemittic postings because they hate Israel. I am not a supporter of what their government is doing but supporting antisemitism because you have a problem with Israel is just as bad.

Luchashaq

Banned
Nov 4, 2017

Fuck that, no Nazi should feel safe in public at any time. He should be either wasting tons of money on security or scared to leave his home.

Oct 25, 2017
Then why are we not hearing protest from people in here against groups who preach hatred towards jews and spread antisemittic postings because they hate Israel. I am not a supporter of what their government is doing but supporting antisemitism because you have a problem with Israel is just as bad.

Assuming that Jewish = Israeli is extremely antisemitic.

Try again.

Feb 3, 2018
Assuming that Jewish = Israeli is extremely antisemitic.

Try again.

My point is that members of the Jewish community have been attacked because of what Israel has done even if these individuals are not themselves Israelis, one guy in Germany was attacked for wearing the Kippa.

Why are people not speaking up against those who attack Jews even if they are not Israeli and Israel last time I checked is a Jewish state by their own admission nothing antisemitic about it.

Jewish community have seen a raise in hate crime towards hem after what happened on the Gaza strip the last couple of weeks and people who attack them usually have a problem with Israel.

So how is me pointing that out being antisemitic ? those who attack all Jews Israeli or not because they believe all Jews are in agreement with Netanyahu and his policies are those who are antisemitic.

That was my point and you knew that but you can't help yourself can you ?

The way argument has worked in this thread has been to completely get rid of nuance and context and just dogpile eachother and I done responding because this is getting ridiculous.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
My point is that members of the Jewish community have been attacked because of what Israel has done even if these individuals are not themselves Israelis, one guy in Germany was attacked for wearing the Kippa.

Why are people not speaking up against those who attack Jews even if they are not Israeli and Israel last time I checked is a Jewish state by their own admission nothing antisemitic about it.

Jewish community have seen a raise in hate crime towards hem after what happened on the Gaza strip the last couple of weeks and people who attack them usually have a problem with Israel.

So how is me pointing that out being antisemitic ? those who attack all Jews Israeli or not because they believe all Jews are in agreement with Netanyahu and his policies are those who are antisemitic.

That was my point and you knew that but you can't help yourself can you ?

The way argument has worked in this thread has been to completely get rid of nuance and context and just dogpile eachother and I done responding because this is getting ridiculous.

Oh I misread. I mean I think a lot of the same people HAVE been calling that stuff out.

Has it been a 100% overlap? No unfortunately because there IS small section of the actual far left that is rather antisemitic. They tend to be the ones that are very apologetic towards Julian Assange and big on "globalist conspiracies". There also is a section of Muslims that are very antisemitic too.

But I think it's rather disingenuous to frame it as though western liberals and progressives aren't trying to solve that antisemitism as well. We are. It's just much more difficult because it involves dealing with groups that normally aren't the primary cause of antisemitism/bigotry. But there has been a very big push to make sure that any leftist movement in the West involves social progressivism and intersectionality.

A good example would be when you had people who previously had liked the women's march calling out Linda Sarsour for her support of Louis Farrakhan, a man who by all accounts is a hateful leader.

HyGogg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Strom Thurmond had a black daughter. So prevelanet are white supremacists sleeping with black people that The average African American descended from slavery is only 72% black because so many white slaveowners were fucking their slaves. We're those slave owners not white supremacists?

HyGogg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really don't like this guy but isn't he Jewish ? and my favorite Musician of all time Lemmy Killmeister also had the Iron Cross and he is not wearing the Nazified version of it, since it was a really old medal predating Nazism.

But fuck Milo Regardless but no I don't really think he is Nazi an asshole absolutely but not a Nazi.
Lemmy collected Nazi paraphernalia. Straight up. It was a known hobby of his.

That wasn't because of any ideological alignment with them, mind you. I think he just thought it was kinda punk. I haven't ever heard him accused of expressing racist views or behaviors, but to say he didn't know this was Nazi imagery is just false.

Dick Justice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lemmy collected Nazi paraphernalia. Straight up. It was a known hobby of his.

That wasn't because of any ideological alignment with them, mind you. I think he just thought it was kinda punk. I haven't ever heard him accused of expressing racist views or behaviors, but to say he didn't know this was Nazi imagery is just false.
Did Lemmy ever have a history of racist/bigoted views? I'm inclined to lean towards the idea that yeah, he liked the aesthetic (SS uniforms are generally praised for their design whenever I've read about them, which makes sense considering who made them).

HyGogg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Did Lemmy ever have a history of racist/bigoted views? I'm inclined to lean towards the idea that yeah, he liked the aesthetic (SS uniforms are generally praised for their design whenever I've read about them, which makes sense considering who made them).
As far as I know, no, never, and he certainly disavowed bogitry publicly. I'm not sure it's pure fashion sense, either but it is possible to be intrigued by a dark part of history without admiring it. I think it's similar to metal bands that reference satanism and serial killers.

It's an odd, unfortunate choice, but I haven't seen anything that makes me think it's worse than that.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit I didn't know Milo was Jewish too. He went to bat for sex with minors last year and still has a career wth!

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
This is a terrible post, he promotes inequality and intolerance that goes against basic human rights, just like a Jihadi promoting hatred, Milo is the same and should be humiliated at every turn, he's not interested in debating either which is even more reason to protest non-violently that his views and by extention, himself are not welcomed in any place that believes in unity. There is no legitimacy in white-supremacy/etho-nationalism, and hence cannot be a valid point of view, its illogical and dangerous.

I'm not going to link to it because it pisses me off so much, but he once advocated that depressed people should cut themselves, because they might actually kill themselves and spare the rest of the world from their existence.

Fuck him and everything he says or stands for. He's a complete piece of shit.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I always suspected that maybe Milo doesn't believe the stuff he says and that he says this stuff just to gather controversy and therefore become a well known person while he sells books, does speeches etc

I'v seen the guy say nasty stuff about homosexual people unapologetically but he is gay himself.
You just can't accept he's a Nazi but he's playing an Andy Kaufman like long con that he's an ironic Nazi so he gets famous, outs trans students, harassed women and immigrants, wants to enact bigoted changes, etc to what end? If you act like a Nazi, ironic Nazis are still Nazis. Like, better to just apply Occam's Razor that he's a self hating Nazi. He wouldn't be the first.