• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
He also called his Facebook followers "entitled fucking babies" for criticizing his spending habits. "I'll still be soliciting investment and donations from wealthy private supporters," he assured readers in his Patreon profile — referring to supporters like the Mercer family, which distanced itself from him last year. "But I need you to help me get back to work."
Holy shit I didn't even see that, lmao that's fucking hilarious what a fucking loser.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
xrWBcqM.gif

Epcott

Oct 25, 2017
US, East Coast
I feel so old for not really knowing who Milo is and only seeing his name briefly mentioned here... so I just looked him up in Wikipedia.

I wish I could continue not knowing of this guys existence.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017

Why is Gab complaining? I mean this is another brilliant THINKER that will use their site exclusively.

They've got an incredible marketplace of ideas there. Milo, Proud Boys, Laura Loomer. It's like a who's who of Albert fucking Einsteins over there. Oh SHIT. Imagine all the FACTS, LOGIC and TRUTH the rest of us will miss out on. DAMN.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I'll never forget "the bitch is back" like he actually thought he was going to spring back up like nothing happened.

Nobody ever actually gave a shit about this dork. They were using him just like he was using them for their money.

Turns out you're pretty disposable when your sugar daddies look at you more as a tool than a human being.

Commodore64

Oct 25, 2017
Well he could have gone to hatreon but after being blocked by Visa they're inactive as well. Womp Womp

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Idea: Make a Patreon clone for right wing fucks. In the fine print, say that all donations go directly to the site owner and not the content creator.

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
deplatforming works.

hate speech is a promise to do violence. waiting til the lynch mobs show up at peoples' doors gets people killed.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
What happened to all that Mercer money? They move on to someone else?
Lost his use after the pedophile stuff so the Mercers cut him off. All hope was not lost for Milo though as he found a different billionaire to back him at the start of this year. The guys name was Matthew Mellon and to find out how that story ends. just google Matthew Mellon.

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
not that he is good, but what do we do when these kind of people do get better if ever? Surely he hasn't changed today or tomorrow but maybe next year or the year after who's to say he hasn't learned the error of his ways?

Wonderful. His reaction to it is great, you can't miss it.

his account was suspended what did it say?