• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017

"I've had a miserable year or two, banned and de-platformed and censored and blacklisted," Yiannopoulos wrote in his Patreon profile. He asked patrons to help fund a weekly late-night TV talk show, and to help him "pay essential staff and service providers." The Guardian reported earlier this week that Yiannopoulos was $2 million in debt, a number Yiannopoulos later claimed was actually "at least" $4 million in a flippant Instagram post.

In return, patrons would get rewards like "free Milo ringtones," a signed poster of Yiannopoulos, and an "elite-tier Milo coffee mug." Backers who pledged at least $500 per month got more personal perks like "Milo will call you on your birthday," and for $750 per month, "Milo will fly to you and take you and a friend out for dinner once a year."
Milo stay taking Ls
MxPGcXu.gif

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
Create a name for yourself in this light and you basically wreck any chance of a future.

Amazing part is, all the people he got money from are so wealthy that he will probably end up changing his tone when he realizes.

Oh, and I also hope this is a preview for the rest of the Trump gang. This includes all the GOP people that decided it was smart to back it.

StoveOven

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, the fact that he was only able to get 250 patrons in a day is fucking hilarious. What a pathetic fall from grace: from the centrist media's favorite "provacateur" to bargin bin fascit in less than two years.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
I cackled for about 10 seconds just reading the title of the OP.

Good fuckin' riddance. "Give em a platform," they say.

AntoneM

Oct 25, 2017
I.. haha.. feel.. *snicker*.... ba...... I can't I'm laughing too hard.

Millions in debt? Deal with it.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
support my Patreon, DangerousFat4all

give me $750 and you can watch me eat a bag of Flamin' Hot Fritos

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Milol getting banned everywhere and unable to peddle shit and make money, and no right wing billionaires will fund him anymore.

Laura Loomer must not be sleeping well at night lately, seeing what her future has in store.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
Start up your own fan funded donation network. Oh that's right, you're $2 million in debt. Womp womp.