• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rokal

Oct 25, 2017
not that he is good, but what do we do when these kind of people do get better if ever? Surely he hasn't changed today or tomorrow but maybe next year or the year after who's to say he hasn't learned the error of his ways?

his account was suspended what did it say?

That's the joke.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'll never not laugh at the $750 per month tier to be able to talk to Milo any time you want, 24/7.

Deleted member 32679

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
large.jpg

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Guess he'll have to get a regular job to pay off that debt...but good luck doing that now that you made a name for yourself being a hateful shitbag going on tours specifically to spread hate.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
for only 750 a month, he would've flown out to me once a year to have dinner with me and a friend?

Why, what a steal!

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
The sad thing is the fact someone would be doing the $750 a month, just to stick it to those gosh darn liberals.
God I should start a patreon on something... just to see if I can can money...
Any ideas guys?

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
not that he is good, but what do we do when these kind of people do get better if ever? Surely he hasn't changed today or tomorrow but maybe next year or the year after who's to say he hasn't learned the error of his ways?

his account was suspended what did it say?

Nobody touches him because he preaches hatred. If he stopped doing that, he'd start getting booked again. People love to hear that "I've changed" shit. Even if it were lies he'd end up with more opportunities and money than he had before.

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nobody touches him because he preaches hatred. If he stopped doing that, he'd start getting booked again. People love to hear that "I've changed" shit. Even if it were lies he'd end up with more opportunities and money than he had before.
yeah, I hope he does actually change and use his talents to better the world instead of tear it apart.

Eumi

Nov 3, 2017
What do we do?

I mean, I do nothing. I don't owe Milo anything. At all. And I imagine it's the same for everyone else.

Nobody is owed attention and praise. Even in a hypothetical situation where he stops being a monster, not being a monster isn't noteworthy.

Eumi

Nov 3, 2017
sure, but should a former monster but now not monster be allowed to live a normal digital life? IE have a twitter account or facebook page?
If they've been banned from them before then no they aren't owed that. Same with permabans here.

Actions have consequences.

Cor

Oct 25, 2017
sure, but should a former monster but now not monster be allowed to live a normal digital life? IE have a twitter account or facebook page?
Thats for the platform owner to decide. Can always try to petition them and say "hey, i stopped being a fuckface for a while now, plz give me a chance".

Milo sure hasnt tho, so thats a topic for another thread, probs