• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jecht

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
sure, but should a former monster but now not monster be allowed to live a normal digital life? IE have a twitter account or facebook page?

No. No they shouldn't. Actions have consequences and real people have been hurt by this piece of shit having a platform.

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif
keep waiting for krool to show up but it loops so perfectly :p

Deleted member 41271

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 21, 2018
Justice was served.

Cue cries from """"centrists"""" that feel that this is """censorship""" while being radio silent when Milo attacked and harassed people into silence.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Good to see Patreon acting fast on this. Sad to hear he still has other active accounts through Facebook.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
not that he is good, but what do we do when these kind of people do get better if ever? Surely he hasn't changed today or tomorrow but maybe next year or the year after who's to say he hasn't learned the error of his ways?

his account was suspended what did it say?
Do you get released from prison because you regret the crimes you committed?

No?

Didn't think so.

If you receive a permanent ban from a private platform, that's it, you're done. I'm sure Milo can live without Twitter etc.

If he actually wanted to correct his wrongs, he should do so privately.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
Not that I have any experience with Patreon but I would not have expected them to kick him out like this. Good job.

Also, lol, this is a fun thread. Best gif usage I've seen since E3.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Not that I have any experience with Patreon but I would not have expected them to kick him out like this. Good job.

Also, lol, this is a fun thread. Best gif usage I've seen since E3.
Patreon can be iffy with who they kick, but they've been better than most when it comes to denying/banning those who incite violence

that's usually their hard line, 'inciting violence', which means some shitheels slip through the cracks

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hate and bigotry being considered part of the acceptable "market of ideas" is one of the most evil rhetorics people can have. Holy shit the world is really fucked.
Milos got access to the "marketplace of ideas" just like the rest of us people just keep taking away his megaphones and kicking them off their lawns.

He should go full ass 80s and start a zine lol

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
fucking ringtones as reward tier like it's 2004, I know that none of the actual rewards matter and it was pretty much a monthly gofundme but goddamn.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Get fucked you racist pedo
Uhh, it's not pedophilia unless it's before puberty, Milo doesn't support actual pedophilia, duh

That was Milo's actual defense for saying that he thinks older men can have a romantic and/or sexual relationship with underage boys

y2dvd

Nov 14, 2017
I don't get the position from the right. If you're fine with bakers choosing who they can serve to then you have to be consistent and be fine with companies deplatforming hate group supporters.

Deleted member 2625

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
O, the pathos!

He's like the redpill Icarus, who flew too close to the racist sun and now tumbles earthward

Actually he has sort of augered in at this point

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
not that he is good, but what do we do when these kind of people do get better if ever? Surely he hasn't changed today or tomorrow but maybe next year or the year after who's to say he hasn't learned the error of his ways?

What exactly should we do? That's all entirely on him and he's not guaranteed anything for not being a total piece of shit for once. He can live the rest of his life in obscurity and normalcy like the rest of us.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Excellent. That fucker should crawl back to the hole he came from.

Ponn

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I love how grifters idea of "getting back to work" is running to Patreon for donations. How much more fucking transparent can you be, and stupid as hell to fall for this shit.

Deplatforming works, time and again. Let him spread his hate speech while working at Taco Bell.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
I do find it funny that the hate mongers constantly feel the need to use services that don't want them instead of all those alt right sites they made for themselves.

mescalineeyes

Banned
May 12, 2018
Vienna
I don't get the position from the right. If you're fine with bakers choosing who they can serve to then you have to be consistent and be fine with companies deplatforming hate group supporters.

the sooner you understand that the right doesn't really have anything like an ideology and are just trying to stir shit up to stay in power the quicker you understand how their minds works.

it doesn't. they have shit for brains.

OP
OP
Crossing Eden

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
I do find it funny that the hate mongers constantly feel the need to use services that don't want them instead of all those alt right sites they made for themselves.
Because they thrive on attention. They get much less of that when it comes to alt right websites and the attention they do want isn't the kind they crave. As ironically enough those are much more of a literal hive mind. It's like when children act up to get attention, they're those children in the body of adults.