• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I love how grifters idea of "getting back to work" is running to Patreon for donations. How much more fucking transparent can you be, and stupid as hell to fall for this shit.

Deplatforming works, time and again. Let him spread his hate speech while working at Taco Bell.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
No, he doesn't. He was wrongly defending free speech.
And you're being toxic.

And you're being dense. Saying the country is "suffering" because people like Milo, which includes all the racists and white nationalists on the alt right and their ilk, can't spread their message "loud and proud" is more than "wrongly defending free speech." It's either that or Jaffe doesn't have a fucking clue about the things Milo has said in the past, which is just as bad.

Go defend that ignorant piece of shit somewhere else.

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
So...

Can someone tell me about this physical public space of Patreon/Twitter that Jaffe so fervently believes that Milo should be able to attend? 😐

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
And you're being toxic.

if he really is just getting played by the free-speech marketing angle, then nothing says "you're being gullible as fuck" like mockery.

otherwise, if he's not getting played, saying "people whose goal is to kill, deport, or enslave all non-white people should be allowed to advocate for and pursue those goals" is just plain support for white supremacy.

Oct 25, 2017
1AfTGlL.gif

Francesco

Nov 22, 2017
And you're being dense. Saying the country is "suffering" because people like Milo, which includes all the racists and white nationalists on the alt right and their ilk, can't spread their message "loud and proud" is more than "wrongly defending free speech." It's either that or Jaffe doesn't have a fucking clue about the things Milo has said in the past, which is just as bad.

Go defend that ignorant piece of shit somewhere else.

David is that you?

Cause I can't imagine why anyone would want to bat for that asshole.
I feel like as long as he didn't defend the man, but the fact that he, like anybody else, can talk, places him on a complete different level than Jontron or Boogie.

He's wrong, but the thought comes from a place of inclusion, as opposed to what Milo does. He's taken the worst example to give a point, and he deserves to be proved wrong (eg remind him of Nazi history).

But he doesn't deserve to be crucified.

Can you read how some are allowed to talk in here?
We're a gaming forum, and we start calling a developer a piece of shit, asshole and that his work has always been shit and he's irrelevant.

Some people are trolling, filled with hate and ready to spread negativity. We're talking about an actual human being and you're insulting him like we're on a youtube comment section. On a personal level.

It's astonishing mods are allowing this to happen.
Jaffe is part of the problem mate, no defending him in this context.
I agree, that doesn't mean this place needs to become an unrestricted, public, personal lynch.

Spartancarver

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like as long as he didn't defend the man, but the fact that he, like anybody else, can talk, places him on a complete different level than Jontron or Boogie.

He's wrong, but the thought comes from a place of inclusion, as opposed to what Milo does. He's taken the worst example to give a point, and he deserves to be proved wrong (eg remind him of Nazi history).

We're a gaming forum, and we start calling a developer a piece of shit, asshole and that his work has always been shit and he's irrelevant.

Some people are trolling, filled with hate and ready to spread negativity. We're talking about an actual human being and you're insulting him like we're on a youtube comment section. On a personal level.

I agree, that doesn't mean this place needs to become an unrestricted, public, personal lynch.

Your privilege is fucking insufferable.

Francesco

Nov 22, 2017
Your privilege is fucking insufferable.
What are you assuming?
You just had to go personal.
Jaffe sympathizes with the blight of the white ethnostate not getting a platform to grow from, which literally makes him a white supremacist
Read my last post.
He was wrong in not understanding the boundaries of free speech. That doesn't mean he agrees with the man. Which he doesn't.
Which is why he won't be deplatformed, and why he doesn't deserve to be treated like human garbage, especially since we know he reads here.

Last edited:

Spartancarver

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What are you assuming?
You just had to go personal, didn't you.
No assumption necessary, just had to suffer through reading your completely ass-headed posts.

Keep crying about things being personal while you stan for proponents of hate speech and neo-Nazis.

Talk to me when you grow some perspective. Or a brain cell. Til then, you can chill on the ignore list.

Francesco

Nov 22, 2017
No assumption necessary, just had to suffer through reading your completely ass-headed posts.

Keep crying about things being personal while you stan for proponents of hate speech and neo-Nazis.

Talk to me when you grow some perspective. Or a brain cell. Til then, you can chill on the ignore list.
Apprently you can't actually be a decent dontributor and answer my post calmly with any counterargument.
I'm glad you had to resolve to trolling, ignoring and tell me I'm an idiot.

I don't stand for nazis nor do I agree with David Jaffe.

snapcracken

Oct 25, 2017
anyone know how high his patreon got before it was shut down? does he actually still have a base or is it all smoke with no fire?

Jecht

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What are you assuming?
You just had to go personal.

Read my last post.
He was wrong in not understanding the boundaries of free speech. That doesn't mean he agrees with the man. Which he doesn't.
Which is why he won't be deplatformed, and why he doesn't deserve to be treated like human garbage, especially since we know he reads here.

Why should I care if he reads what anyone has to say about him here? I've tweeted him on his bullshit before.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017

Wait, isn't Jaffe for absolute free speech and giving everyone a platform to say what they want, unless they advocates for violence?

Seems those posters are just exercising their right to free speech. Why are you trying to deplatform them?

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Jaffe is lynching himself. You can't blame us for talking about it or judging him for his words/actions.
And giving people like Milo a platform is absolutely advocating for violence. Hate speech begets violence.

Deleted member 20603

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
And you're being toxic.

It's alright to defend free speech, but that's not what this is. Patreon or Twitter or a lot of other platforms have Terms of Service which the end user agrees to for the use of that platform, and in this case Milo violated those terms. The business doesn't want to be held liable for actions made on behalf of what was on their site.

If you go into a Walmart or any other business, they're not going to sit around and let you use it as your own personal space to sell nazi flags or books on how to commit genocide.

And as for colleges, they don't want to be associated with that type of stuff because they rely on donations and also keeping a good image so their admissions stay high. Who would ever apply to a college where there are regular nazi speakers? Besides nazis and confederates

Milo can still go out onto the streets and shout from the top of his lungs whatever he wants to say. Now he'll hopefully be like the rest of us where he doesn't get to hire a personal chef and trainer and entourage just to say stupid shit.

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, isn't Jaffe for absolute free speech and giving everyone a platform to say what they want, unless they advocates for violence?

Seems those posters are just exercising their right to free speech. Why are you trying to deplatform them?

The poster isn't trying to do this.

It's alright to defend free speech, but that's not what this is. Patreon or Twitter or a lot of other platforms have Terms of Service which the end user agrees to for the use of that platform, and in this case Milo violated those terms. The business doesn't want to be held liable for actions made on behalf of what was on their site.

If you go into a Walmart or any other business, they're not going to sit around and let you use it as your own personal space to sell nazi flags or books on how to commit genocide.

And as for colleges, they don't want to be associated with that type of stuff because they rely on donations and also keeping a good image so their admissions stay high. Who would ever apply to a college where there are regular nazi speakers? Besides nazis and confederates

Milo can still go out onto the streets and shout from the top of his lungs whatever he wants to say. Now he'll hopefully be like the rest of us where he doesn't get to hire a personal chef and trainer and entourage just to say stupid shit.

There are people at colleges that wanted him to come that accept federal dollars and are public institutions that have rules that basically say anyone can come speak. To my understanding they can't block them unless they're literally advocating violence in their speech right then and there.

Deleted member 21709

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The poster isn't trying to do this.

There are people at colleges that wanted him to come that accept federal dollars and are public institutions that have rules that basically say anyone can come speak. To my understanding they can't block them unless they're literally advocating violence in their speech right then and there.

Milo advocates violence.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
So...

Can someone tell me about this physical public space of Patreon/Twitter that Jaffe so fervently believes that Milo should be able to attend? 😐

Jaffe is the kind of toxic idiot who can't admit he's wrong even when he knows it. He has no way out of this mess without saying "ah, I fucked up" so he has no other choice but to keep digging. It's not worth talking to him. He'll just keep spouting the same tired bullshit over and over.

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
Milo advocates violence.

Like I said, and to my understanding unless he is on stage, telling people to point a gun at other people and pull the trigger or to go beat up other people in the audience, he can't be blocked. If he's done this, that's news to me, I don't make it a habit of following news about him. He might have done things on Twitter or other medium but that doesn't mean his speech will be about that.

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
Jaffe is the kind of toxic idiot who can't admit he's wrong even when he knows it. He has no way out of this mess without saying "ah, I fucked up" so he has no other choice but to keep digging. It's not worth talking to him. He'll just keep spouting the same tired bullshit over and over.

Sadly, you are quite right. I think I'm done arguing with him as it has proven to be a giant waste of time.

Deleted member 21709

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Like I said, and to my understanding unless he is on stage, telling people to point a gun at other people and pull the trigger or to go beat up other people in the audience, he can't be blocked. If he's done this, that's news to me, I don't make it a habit of following news about him. He might have done things on Twitter or other medium but that doesn't mean his speech will be about that.

His whole career is based on hate speech. He advocates violence. He doesn't need to hold a weapon to hurt people and potentially destroy lives.

Inclusion of....people like Milo?

Naw we're good.

It is always bizarre to me that some use inclusion as an argument to keep giving nazi's and fascists a platform.
Hey, maybe we can meet in the middle! Right?