• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Like I said, and to my understanding unless he is on stage, telling people to point a gun at other people and pull the trigger or to go beat up other people in the audience, he can't be blocked. If he's done this, that's news to me, I don't make it a habit of following news about him. He might have done things on Twitter or other medium but that doesn't mean his speech will be about that.

So you don't know what you're talking about

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Good on Patreon! This sort of hate speech should never be tolerated.
Still couldn't help but chuckle at such a vile individual suffer for his shitty choices. Here's hoping this gives Milo pause to reflect on why his "luck" is so shitty.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
47323702_2335592373181488_4304684225715503104_n.jpg

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I might be making progress with this guy?!

He's starting to get it, I think. But at the same time, I can't help but wonder how the hell he's never heard of a revolution before?

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
So you don't know what you're talking about

Why post like this?
Please enlighten me why did Berkley let him speak?

"We have neither the legal right or desire to interfere with or cancel their invitations based on the perspectives and beliefs of the speakers," said university spokesman Dan Mogulof.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...cel-milo-yiannopoulos-the-university-said-no/

I'm not arguing against him being an awful example of a human being that spews trash. Just why a school let him speak.

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I might be making progress with this guy?!

He's starting to get it, I think. But at the same time, I can't help but wonder how the hell he's never heard of a revolution before?

I think people tend to think a revolution occurs when a powerful force (like a dictatorship) imposes an unnatural, illegitimate system on top of a natural order (the natural order being the will of the people, and is inherently just.) They fail to realize that things are the way they are because people with power and support will them to be, and that the "will of the people" is not inherently just and righteous, but a reflection of a particular society's values.

Protein

Oct 27, 2017
2018: People want to say the N-word so bad even if it costs them their careers and affluent lifestyle. Just to own the libs and because they don't want to say it just exclusively behind closed doors anymore.

demondance

Oct 27, 2017
He's a billionaire remora who lost all his billionaire friends due his own antics destroying his usefulness to them (and one dying from partying too hard)

Apparently he's too legitimately narcissistic to realize he needed to play the game on their terms and serve their needs above all. A lot of these alt-right stars from a few years ago went down a similar path, if not as explosively.

There's a reason the less colorful personalities with more mainstream appeal have largely taken over the space. The Milos and Baked Alaskas of the world can't stop stepping on toes and don't seem to realize that the only reason they blew up was because of a lifestyle and platform that was quite literally provided by money from families like the Mercers.

Someone like Jordan Peterson is a far more useful and lucrative weapon for the conservative culture war than that 2014 wave of screaming self-ID'd provocateurs who basically became pointless when the actual President of the United States started doing that same schtick from a position of actual power.

No, he doesn't. He was wrongly defending free speech.
And you're being toxic.

Why is it so difficult for you dorks to parse that criticizing people, even very impolitely (!), is also a component of free speech just as much as being an openly racist fucking ghoul is?

Last edited:

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Why post like this?
Please enlighten me why did Berkley let him speak?

"We have neither the legal right or desire to interfere with or cancel their invitations based on the perspectives and beliefs of the speakers," said university spokesman Dan Mogulof.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...cel-milo-yiannopoulos-the-university-said-no/

I'm not arguing against him being an awful example of a human being that spews trash. Just why a school let him speak.

Because you talk about Milo without knowing the details which invalidate your entire point. He spews hate and violence. That was his entire MO from the moment he became a name. He doesn't need or deserve a platform from colleges or anyone else.

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
Yes, good.

Or better yet: he can't do that! Ban him... or something!

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
Because you talk about Milo without knowing the details which invalidate your entire point. He spews hate and violence. That was his entire MO from the moment he became a name. He doesn't need or deserve a platform from colleges or anyone else.

Try more posts like this instead of snarky one liners even if I still disagree with you.

The school literally said they didnt have the legal standing to prevent him from talking.

Orin_linwe

Nov 26, 2017
Malmoe, Sweden.
It's oddly pleasing to hear that he is doing so poorly - and continues to do poorly - with an ever-shrinking chance of bouncing back in any meaningful way.

What a complete paper-tiger he turned out to be.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017

Unless I missed it, it's still absurd this bozo won't simply come out and say, "Using the word 'suffering' and the phrase 'loud and proud' was a mistake." If he had said "I don't think Milo should be banned from these platforms", that'd still be shitty but magnitudes less shitty than what he actually said.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No, he doesn't. He was wrongly defending free speech.
And you're being toxic.
If I'm toxic towards racist & bigots and their sympathisers , then pour me into thier water supply. No defense for ideas that seeks to remove basic human rights, no discussion is needed either as we fully understand the consequences.

Spartancarver

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ahh this is a nice little morning pick me up lmao

Someone should check out his reaction on Twitter

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I think it would be more appropriate if we didn't bother making a new thread for the Australia news, and instead just let it die in here.

Good on them for turning him away. More countries should follow suit.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe Milo can go to Madagascar. Nazis tried to ship people off there, maybe it works for him.