• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
How do you get 4 mil in debt?

giphy.gif

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
It has to be a weird feeling when an entire country tells you to fuck off.
I can't even imagine how shitty it must feel. A rational person would take a moment to consider what kind of human being they are that this would happen to them.

Milo will probably act like this doesn't bother him, but I guarantee it eats away at him in those quiet moments. At least I hope it does. He deserves all of this.

Pasha

Banned
Jan 27, 2018
Guys guys guys guys listen listen!
If you deplatform the fascists it only makes them seem more right, and they will actually get MORE popular and make them even MORE money.

Well at least that's what I've been hearing.

Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017
I can't even imagine how shitty it must feel. A rational person would take a moment to consider what kind of human being they are that this would happen to them.

Milo will probably act like this doesn't bother him, but I guarantee it eats away at him in those quiet moments. At least I hope it does. He deserves all of this.
Do you really think he does any self-reflection?

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
How do you get 4 mil in debt?

Honestly it wouldn't be that difficult for a young person who enjoys impressing people. As I understand it he had a high income funded by right wing backers (so-called Wingnut Welfare) until he said something even they couldn't ignore. If your funding dries up unexpectedly you can end up massively overcommitted, as anybody who has lost a job just after getting a mortgage can attest.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Do you really think he does any self-reflection?
I can't imagine someone unable to at least have some sort of self-reflection after taking so many losses. He used to have a large group of fellow monsters cheering him on and normalizing his awfulness. Now he's in crippling debt, has been completely deplatformed, abandoned by Breitbart and all of their ilk, and is being banned from entire countries. He has to know he's scum.

He will undoubtedly act like he's not bothered to the dozen or so people that show up to his speeches or whatever. I think he knows he has lost and that nearly everyone hates his guts, though.

Oct 25, 2017
Here's the funny part about trolling the world, Milo; The world can troll you right the fuck back. Eat shit permanently, your 15 minutes are up.